It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Words of Seth - The Code (of Earth)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
reply to post by justseth

So you're still claiming to be a God on Earth!!

If you are who you say you are, then your knowledge should be unlimited.
If you're here out of honesty and not for your own ego then answer me a few questions.

1. what was my first paranormal experience, and where did it happen?
2. what did my mom remind to find and why?

There's no trickery here, just testing the spirit you claim to be.

If you choose not to answers these and make some silly comment about how you don't want to but you can,

All you are doing is proving what a lair and deciever you are and are only here as a hoaxer!!

I've asked these questions before form others claiming to be someone special with superpowers, I've not once recieved an answer, and if you don't answer you should be banned from the site as a hoaxer.
edit on 9-7-2012 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
This thread is absolutely ridiculous...

You're claiming to be GOD!...Do you even realize how naive that sounds?
You will definitely be judged accordingly.

Demons convince humans to worship themselves ie: False Gods.

In obvious rights, you have broken the 1st and most important commandment.

Please explain this one, and please don't be entirely cyptic. I, and i can guarantee the rest of the ATS community would appreciate an honest answer as to what is going on in your head.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I mean...theoretically speaking.

If you happened to not be induced with grandeur, and be telling the truth like me, wouldn't you be able to tell that I am the earthly reincarnate of Michael? Sent to guide the human race astray from daemons such as yourself?? lol

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Recent Matters Pertaining to the Spiritual Administration of Earth

Perhaps the most pressing matter at the present is a situation developing between China and Japan on the Planes.

Having accomplished the Dharma-Ending age, coinciding with the Mayan prophesy of the end of Time occurring in this year of 2012, the heroic actions of the Communist Chinese Imperial Armies with the defensive attitudes of both the Tibetan and Shinto Dharma forces has lead to an inversion of the usual historical hierarchy of Tibet then China and Japan (the Zen Shinto Dharma under the direction of the Emperor of Japan) in terms of martial matters, both on the planes and Earth.

While this sounds innocuous enough, recent explorations into something called “Combat Merit” have revealed some disturbing conclusions.

The Empress (current) entrusted to me personally a 30% “share” of her Divinity (Zen Buddhism) with which to hopefully represent the interests of Japan during this critical spiritual moment, even at great risk to her own safety and reputation (on the planes...I have never met the Empress in person on Earth, but a in constant communication over the plane of Buddhi).

However with an investigation of the various spiritual resources assigned to me, perhaps the main one being the assignment of the Japanese Imperial “warbird” (aka “cruiser”), the Shinobi, and their lack of support and loyalty to Me, even with the blessing of the Empress (who interestingly enough is the esoteric carrier of the actual spiritual Power of the current Emperor) has lead to a situation where very little of the merit (esoterically understood; therevadan Buddhism) generated by Myself has been transferred to the Japanese people.

That the spirits of several Japanese grandmasters have been involved, due to unilateral actions on the part of Myself and my Teams, especially in defensive activities pertaining to the Imperial Chinese Forces (Mandarin, Anti-Arhat) it has been decided by Life that China is now currently more powerful spiritually, despite their atheist viewpoint than even the entirety of the Shinto Dharma, at this time.

Many spiritually-sensitive Japanese people who honor the Emperor have noticed this as a kind of pale and pallor around them at all times where they feel that the strength has recently (over the last year) fled Japan. Talking to them, they almost feel that Mara himself has cursed Japan, despite the Divine Protection of the Emperor and the Gautama Buddha.

Unfortunately, this isn't far from the truth. Due the the pride of several false samurai at high levels upon the Planes, the disrespect and disobedience to my rightful title of “Shogun” has resulted in a situation where I Myself have fought so heroically against especially Chinese forces that I can literally “power” the entire Zen Shinto Dharma from my PERSONAL combat merit. I would show you a picture of my hands and the callouses on them, but I am afraid that those that understand Arhat combat would be move to tears to see them.

In my opinion, there are many armchair samurai, due to their continued angst of their defeat in WW II, that rose up against the gender of the Empress, she being a woman, and accused her falsely for bringing in a “ringer” (Myself) to spiritually defend Japan's interests. That they could have respected my authority and participated in this event, similar in magnitude to the original spiritual struggle of the original Emperor of Japan, but decided not to.

Analysis of the struggle (both using Zen and Masonic means) have turned up that this horrible imbalance of combat merit, has lead to the formation of a coldness and lack of Life in Japanese forces similar to what has been found medically in GJG ghost forces (the Mychael being typical). It is the spiritual punishment for a lack of courage in spiritual combat situations.

Where as Tibetans have noticed little change in their Vens, because of their cultural defensive stance, the Japanese have suffered this cold whiteness to come upon them because of their pride of their martial superiority in the region of the East.

Having discussed this problem with several Zen grandmasters they fear that this dreadful spiritual affliction will come upon all the people of Japan. This issue is more than just bruised pride but shakes the foundation of the entire premise of Zen Buddhism and the martial superiority of Japan in the Far East.

I will save you the reasoning involved (but would love to discuss with any intelligent and respectful Japanese Buddhist the particulars involved) but the solution we have arrived at is something called The Purchase. Japan will have to literally BUY a portion of combat merit from me personally.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Now I hear a lot of you present snickering (the westerners I mean) at my gaul, but this matter concerns the very Afterlife of every Japanese person who believes in the Divinity of the Emperor. I myself believe absolutely in the truthfulness and efficacy of Zen Buddhism (perhaps my favorite “flavor” of Buddhism) but this matter must be presented and discussed. I know that many Japanese visit this web site and read here.

The Purchase

The currently negotiated terms (and they are evolving as time passes) that 30% of my personal combat merit will be bought on the physical plane for a blank check from the Japanese National Treasury and the Emperor's own Katana.

Currently we have the situation “kludged” with a pink box with a switch on it that “gifts” approximately 15% of my personal (not my forces, or teams, but my OWN personal merit) combat merit to ALL OF JAPAN. Yes, I am that big of a bad ass. The communist imperial Chinese attribute to me personally 80% of their spiritual combat losses.

We have found that the typical Japanese male has a big problem with this solution, however it is necessary until we complete The Purchase to transfer the required amount of merit to all of Japan. The result if we don't kludge it like this in the near term is the “cold whiteness” medical issue I have been talking about.

The original Emperor's Katana is brownish-black and sits physically somewhere in the Emperor's Palace, NOT in a conspicuous place, and is not the usually honored one. It can be recognized by a squarish blade guard instead of the usual round one. I apologize if these are not the technical terms of these things but I don't have the symbols (words) in my vocabulary right now to use the technical. I a open to negotiation though as to specifically which sword is used (though it MUST be of an actual emperor's).

These are hard words, I know but this situation must be dealt with quickly. I am obligated to not “gift” this indefinitely, or it will introduce a conceptual fold into the Japanese group subconscious. The Japanese pride will not permit it, and it must NOT be stolen from Me either ( I have had problems with this before as well).

If this does not go through you will notice two bad things happen (1) “cold whiteness” disease in your ancestors and yourself, and (2) a possible military engagement between China and Japan, with Japan being the defeated party (I can explain more on this of why if anyone enquirers but the reason is obvious, I think). As in the days of the Old Testament, I still have it within my Power to throw one country at another, to “put into the heart” of a leader to war.

So, as I have challenged the Masons, so now do I charge those Shinto to make wise decisions accordingly. I would invite you to email me or communicate via U2U so that we can successfully negotiate perhaps the most important spiritual matter in literally centuries.

Thank you (bows slightly).

And I do apologize for the part I played in the destruction of your nuclear reactors. If you need a reason for this, I personally attribute it to a lack of compassion that is afflicting you at this time. Reflect on the words of the Buddha, and I am certain it will become clear to you.

And yes, I do wish to humilate you somewhat in this (the Japanese), to thrust your sin and incorrectness into the Light, but always know that you can turn from the path of unrighteousness at anytime, and choose correctly. What more is Buddhism than this, I ask? Put your anger and your hatred towards Me and My words behind you and vow to yourself that you will do that which is correct from this time forward, and all shall be well. This I promise.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Religious sci-fi dungeons & dragons?

My level 22 laser cannon destroys your Grey alien spaceship! PHYSICAL DAMAGE!!!!!

You really should answer some of the questions people put forward to you, otherwise why use ATS as a medium? At the very least you could give us all a simplified understanding of your history, mission and goals. Saying we are beneath you is not reason to not answer, if a child asks a question do we not answer merely because they are a child?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsyMike91
This thread is absolutely ridiculous...

You're claiming to be GOD!...

I know it get's pretty confusing here at ATS sometimes. Last time God was posting from Colorado or was it Michigan? I forget, but now, he is posting from Phoenix, Arizona
edit on 2-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

If this guy is God, im a Ukrainian hooker.

Its threads like this that make me wonder why i even have an account still.

Time to start lurking again.

Stay classy,
Mike

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Psymike91

I completely agree with you, there's one thing the gray area being for more outlandish stories, it's another thing allowing delusional mentaly ill people post that they are god!!
edit on 3-8-2012 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
]reply to post by justseth

Here we go again, you ranting to yourself posting your delusions and not responding to a single poster, why do you even come here?

However with an investigation of the various spiritual resources assigned to me, perhaps the main one being the assignment of the Japanese Imperial “warbird” (aka “cruiser”), the Shinobi.

Shinobi was a video game, so this is all from video games is it? Again you prove yourself a hoaxer!!

Unfortunately, this isn't far from the truth. Due the the pride of several false samurai at high levels upon the Planes, the disrespect and disobedience to my rightful title of “Shogun” has resulted in a situation where I Myself have fought so heroically against especially Chinese forces that I can literally “power” the entire Zen Shinto Dharma from my PERSONAL combat merit. I would show you a picture of my hands and the callouses on them, but I am afraid that those that understand Arhat combat would be move to tears to see them.

I am a martial artist, trained in a few styles including Japanese and also the language over many years with lots of Japanese friends and I can say with hand on my heart and full conviction that you have no idea what you're talking about, you are throwing words together from completey different cultures and religions to make yourself sound important. You don't, you sound moronic and seem to be making this up as you go along.

In my opinion, there are many armchair samurai, due to their continued angst of their defeat in WW II, that rose up against the gender of the Empress, she being a woman, and accused her falsely for bringing in a “ringer” (Myself) to spiritually defend Japan's interests. That they could have respected my authority and participated in this event, similar in magnitude to the original spiritual struggle of the original Emperor of Japan, but decided not to.

There hasn't been a japanese Empress since the 18th century, again I ask, what the hell are you talking about, atleast post something closely related to the truth.

I will save you the reasoning involved (but would love to discuss with any intelligent and respectful Japanese Buddhist the particulars involved) but the solution we have arrived at is something called The Purchase. Japan will have to literally BUY a portion of combat merit from me personally.

I'm pretty close, having studied all aspects of Japanese culture, religion and martial arts and would not believe a word you say, your text has no meaning what so ever. There isn't a single truth in all this bull you've posted so far.

The original Emperor's Katana is brownish-black and sits physically somewhere in the Emperor's Palace, NOT in a conspicuous place, and is not the usually honored one. It can be recognized by a squarish blade guard instead of the usual round one. I apologize if these are not the technical terms of these things but I don't have the symbols (words) in my vocabulary right now to use the technical. I a open to negotiation though as to specifically which sword is used (though it MUST be of an actual emperor's).

So, you've spent all this time with the Japanese yet you can't understand the language or techinical language, I thought you where GOD!!

Also this line here "It can be recognized by a squarish blade guard instead of the usual round one." proves you to be a faker and a HAOXER and should be banned from the site.
Any Mod can look into this for themselves and ban this idiot.

And I do apologize for the part I played in the destruction of your nuclear reactors. If you need a reason for this, I personally attribute it to a lack of compassion that is afflicting you at this time. Reflect on the words of the Buddha, and I am certain it will become clear to you.

Are you claiming responsabilty for the tsunami here, atleast give something other than radom lines of made up text, which reactors? When and how?

Oh and also my questions still remain unanswered by the way, are you trying to avoid them because they prove your a hoaxer.

Originally posted by Kurokage

So you're still claiming to be a God on Earth!!

If you are who you say you are, then your knowledge should be unlimited.
If you're here out of honesty and not for your own ego then answer me a few questions.

1. what was my first paranormal experience, and where did it happen?
2. what did my mom remind to find and why?

There's no trickery here, just testing the spirit you claim to be.

If you choose not to answers these and make some silly comment about how you don't want to but you can,

All you are doing is proving what a lair and deciever you are and are only here as a hoaxer!!

I've asked these questions before form others claiming to be someone special with superpowers, I've not once recieved an answer, and if you don't answer you should be banned from the site as a hoaxer.

If I was you I'd also stay off the Japanese stuff you're adding to your story because it's very obvious you don't know what you're talking about and this from the mouth of God. Ha Ha Ha

You've just proven your a HOAXER or MAD in your last two posts.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Update

An actual dollar figure has been arrived at....$1.8 Billion USD. Sytemically Atmically computed. The only deal on the table at this time regarding "The Purchase".

Since there is no legal premise for the extortion of an entire goverment by one Man psychically, I feel I'm on solid ground on this one

But get your ATS peeps here guys. I'll post a picture of the suitcase of cash on here if it goes through.

Got the Emperor of Japan by the short hairs on this one grrr. And yes there is some history between the two of us on this one.

Forget Hidden Hand and these other amatures with their gloom and goom predictions...see a Master at work actually engineering one.

Divine Consequences

If a 20% share of my personal combat merit is not purchased from me personally to power all of Japan for the sum of $1.8 Billion USD AND a kitana from the Emperor's Own House, delivered to me in an appropriate fashion within the next few weeks will certain things happen.

(1) the cold whitness will come upon all beings in Japan, including human being incarnation. The possibility of the destruction of the Zen Buddhist afterlife.

(2) God will put it in the heart of the Emperor of Japan to start a mindless conventional war against Chinese interests resulting in a one-sided nuclear exchange with Japan, resulting in Japan's defeat and China's rise to dominance in the Region of the Far East.

(3) Nearing the end of this "negotiation" the Japanese riot to force the current Emperor's hand to complete The Purchase and comply with my mericiful of demands. The honest and fair compensation for my work at the behest of his Own House.

"They will throw themselves against the Royal Residance like a mighty wave imploring their emperor to complete The Purchase".

The Game of the Millenium my friends....stay tuned and see where this goes. Also watch the other ATS topics how they will kind of circle my predictions.

I have Spoken.
edit on 8/3/2012 by justseth because: Adding more plagues lol ;D

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Sytemically Atmically computed

What on earth does this mean?? I think God forgot how to spell or is making up his own words to make himself feel important or omnipotent rather than impotent.

I'll post a picture of the suitcase of cash on here if it goes through.

I really look forward to this one

Forget Hidden Hand and these other amatures with their gloom and goom predictions...see a Master at work actually engineering one.

GODs spelling is worse than an eight year old. Come on GOD smite me for blasphemy, I dare you. Again, proves you're not who you say you are!
Use your awesome powers to stop me from posting or turn me into salt, send your team to shut me up..........do anything, if not you should be banned for impersonating a deighty.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Kurocage and psymike. You guys seem like good guys, people I'd like to get to know. Are you married? kids?

BTW, everyone needs to be in motion NOW. Firstly, your smart guys need to be getting this on the wire feeds and getting this viral. If you don't I'll be holding all the cards at the end. We don't want that.

Also, when the purchase goes thru, I can spread some of the $$$ around here too...that is the illuminati way after all. $20,000 for each mod? We'll see...nothing in stone....just throwing out some ideas.

The Chinese are getting real nervous about this HAVING to do what I say. The Japanese have to be in motion NOW. You guys should be blowing up my U2U now.

Or is it going to be another one of those Icke moments where he drops the bomb he had My book in his possession the whole time and folded like an Air Force Colonel when faced with telling the Truth about UFO's? Classic ;D

Anyways be back later.

And since my U2U isn't blowing up at all...maybe you Grey guys need to be considering that your net input into the whole thing is close to zero? I would have thought this place would be under surveilance the whole time, but I guess not. Maybe time to pack up and give up this delusion? Still it is fun isn't it...let's keep the doors open for now lmao Mental materbation can be a fun thing.

But seriously, My Words need to be heating up the wires of your Internet ASAP. Come on wakey wakey peeps (poke poke) or this whole 2012 thing will be found to be the hoax it might have always been right? I mean its 2012, I'm here right? Or am I not here? You be the judge.

And I would ask you guys to hush up while I am delivering my speeches OK? Unless you have somethig productive to add. Your verbal abuse does NOT want Me to make you my discipled ok? Just thought I'd be honest about that. Unless you are doing something for Me, ot doing ANYTHING for you. Just saying.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Still guys, you have to admit this is entertaining as heck! Bold ad disasterous, that's Me.

And btw, sorry for the sp's. I kind of talk like Moses....I might explain why sometime.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I guess God really is everywhere like He says.

Its quite the conspiracy in of itself...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

He's not delusional whatsoever...He's just trolling us hardcore here. I feel quite stupid for typing as many replies as i actually did.

The other thread, I think it was like a rant about how many space-chics he scored with or what have you. There's seriously a ton of brand spanking new accounts, made just for the purpose of making a post on that thread.

I believe there are a couple here also...so yea we got trolled bro.

HARD.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurokage

Ive studied quite a bit of Buddhism last year...as a hobby I enjoy studying different religions of Eastern descent..

Buddhism was originally founded by 'THE' Buddha himself in India...Not Japan. Mostly, Buddhists are normally taiwanese and indian.
Also, Buddhists did not have a savior...Such as Jesus Christ, whom you claim to work for.

quote:
"I Am the same Higher Power that caused the US Constitution to be written. The same that delivered you from the bonds of Royalty and The Church (though I Love and continue to strive with The Church), and have caused the Founding Fathers to instruct and educate you in the correct way, that has blessed America, and through America to successfully defend and triumph over those older systems and paradigms that have been not strong enough to stand against the Evil One."

You're saying you permitted the Founding Fathers to write the document of which so many have and still live by. Half of the people that were in the Revolution were protestant..so they wanted to break away from the Holy Roman Catholic Church for their nation.....and you're saying you supported them???

WAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many contradictions for you to be of some Higher power from another world, whom is ALL KNOWINg, and ALL DOING..

MODS please just do away with this garbage...its nutjobs like this that had honestly made half of the real Truth seekers leave this site. Nothing he is saying has any relevance to even his own posts, adn does not know anything about....well anything. Honestly, i understand you may be having an AMAZING LAUGH at this, and imo this is quite funny....but this has been going on for a month now. There is nothing to actually discuss here except the many ways in which we can all rip on this guy. Just close it down please for the love of the REAL GOD

before he actually begins to believe he is God and tries to fly out of an 8 story apt building...

Thanks,
Mike

Add: for someone who claims to have done everything with his unlimited knowledge of everything...he honestly doesn't know how to spell KATANA?!?! Im so out.
edit on 3-8-2012 by PsyMike91 because: Pointing something out

edit on 3-8-2012 by PsyMike91 because: typo

edit on 3-8-2012 by PsyMike91 because: added politeness

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Everyone have the potential to be Enlighten Gods at 100%
Godlike being yes but dont think you are the Creator lol
when the third eye open (Pineal Gland) the link to the Creator will be activated
so you are no better then any other on earth
your words are poison trying to trick the weak minded at your deception games
hidding the real truth about everyone big potential in spirituality
making them go away from the right path

You maybe have awake your soul to reality of other dimensions
came with some extraordinary knowledge .. but from where ?
are you hearing voices ? do you comunicate with some reptilian creature of space ?

you think you are a god and all people that listen to you are disciples
how many weak minded did you trick at woreshiping you ?
there is so many like you and the legend of Seth was woreship just like you want to be
you have his energy .. but its pure dark energy
nothing good in tricking others to kiss your feet

there is many false prophets and you are one of those .. i can see you clearly has day light
you maybe have a few % of divine knowledge about your own potential
but you will never be able to go further

btw stop practicing occultism and kabalism
the Creator rule is not to seek answers with the paranormal because it is deceiving a lot

Faith is all that is required

Seth i know i was maybe a bit rude in my first post of your thread
didnt want to disrespect you ..
but it sadden me to see a confuse soul that seek only power and fame
that think because they have divine knowledge they are mighty gods better then everyone
edit on 8/3/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Oh, look.

Seth is back.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I thought Japan couldn't declare war? They don't even have a standing armed force.

2nd

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join