It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Words of Seth - The Code (of Earth)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I love you adorable little humans here on ATS, trying to get me to talk to you. We are NOT in the same league. I only associate with winners.

When I'm good and ready I'll talk to you...the winners amoung you.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by justseth

For someone so "powerful" and "super Awesome", thats the best reply you can do!! ha ha ha ha ha.

What a load!! If being like you means being a winner then God/universe is pulling one hell of a practical joke on the rest of humanity and even worse on you dude!!

We are deffinately not in the same league

Sorry to be such a small human but by trying to sound better than the rest of us, it makes you sound like a moron and a troll, wheres all your super duper knowledge now.

edit on 4-7-2012 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
it is what it is...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   

You wont believe what happened to me last night!! I was sitting at my computer, just finished laughing at your last post, when there was a knock at the door. I went to answer it and to my amazement Morgan Freeman was standing there!! I said "Wow, it's a bit far from Hollywood isn't it??" He replied that actually he was God but liked the way Mr Freeman portrayed him in that movie so went with that image because he had gotten fed up with the burning bush as it tended to set peoples couchs/sofa on fire.

God said that he heard that I made an awesomely strong cup of tea and would I mind making him one.
I invited him in and I made the best cup of tea I could, he said that form time to time he checks out ATS, and noticed you were talking smack about him, he said you had been mind warped and anal probed by some nasty aliens called the fictionions ;D He said to tell you not to worry, they will go in a few weeks after they've had there fun, it may sting abit on the wayout but all will be OK.

They operate by filling the brains of there victims with absolute nonsence, they want to bring down the internet, so they get people like you to fill it with crap.
He gave me a plan (which involves coat hangers tinfoil and an inner tube.....I've already given to much away) to build a sheild around my home to protect me from the fictionions and psychic attacks from there victims. It works really really well!!!

God thanked me for the fantastic cuppa then said he had to leave but gave me lots of superpowers to fight Evil but they only work if I'm in a dark room and nobody is looking at me!!!

So there you have it Justseth, thats my amazing story and just like yours there's not a single shred of evidence expect for an empty cup!!!

Mods-posted to prove a point!!
edit on 5-7-2012 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
The post above me by KuroKage said it all.

To talk in third person or to say. your in a trance while writing these posts on a keyboard sounds really idiolic.
I just have a post to Seth if hes listening about your rules while living here on planet earth.
Its about
1)keeping the evil one at bay.
2)To protect the lady of grace.

Now this is where I might sound stupid. These two I believe are the left and right of Father. The two Olive branches.
That the evil one is not evil but the coming king who sits at the right hand as the lady who sits at the left hand. ergo adam and eve. Christ and Mary and then to come 3rd adam and bride.

hows that for far fetch. Aliens and Angels Heaven and space are not the same. Yet you talk with both of these voices.

I had a vivid dream in 2010. I was visiting a family i never met. I appeared in there kitchen. I met a father a wife and a child. the conversation is hard to remember. but the son of this man was ill for how old he was he was diagnosed with schizophrenia. The father did not look far off either.
When I looked to the boys dad, I told him that I was diagnosed with schizophrenia too and what his son and I have is not a bad thing. The father became apalled as if this was a bad thing. So as the man of the house he ordered me gone. so as I was walking out of the housed I went from the kitchen into the living room with the father sitting in a sofa chair and the little boys older brother sitting on the couch and the front door faced a north to south road. I got onto a bike and took off for home.
When I seen your picture and read a few of these pages. you reminded me of this dream.

Even intercepting some war being fought in space between spaceships as you one of your alter egos put it is bad.
so seth if this is not knowledgeable or wise for you.

Thanks ATS.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
-------------
The Transition
-------------

The Buddha after his confrontation with Mara realized that He had a message to share with the world. Having grown up under the Hindu Dharma, He realized that the insights gained in his 3 month struggle with this powerful and evil Entity, constituted a radical leap forward, sufficient with which to build a new World Religion.

We know it today as Buddhism.

Perhaps his greatest discovery, in My opinion, was that control of one's emotions is paramount. This is enunciated in the phrase “No Desire”. The Buddhist interpretation of this expression is somewhat different to that in the West, but the Divine Truth expressed in this advice was one of the core principles that I used to both defend myself and transform the Spiritual Universe to one of (hopefully) peace and happiness.

What I call the Transition is the identical event that happened after the Buddha explained his observations and conclusions to his fellow spiritual seekers.

During my struggle with the GJG, I found that they desperately sought after the powers and blessings of their various Buddhist allies. There was a reason for this.

To describe it technically, an Earth Human (and their Soul) may achieve one or more of the 5 individual initiations (as described in the simplified Alice Bailey diagram). They are enumerated such:

(1) Domination of One's Body – First Initiation : achievement of this initiation indicates control over one's physical body. Health, correct choice in social settings, and from the point of view of spiritual beings, the correct care and cultivation of their Earth Human counterparts constitutes the achievement of this initiations.

(2) Domination of Emotion – Second Initiation : achievement of this initiation indicates control over one's emotions. Not submitting easily to anger, sadness, happiness and the correct balancing of one's over-all emotional state constitutes achievement of this initiation. Most people in modern cultures have sufficient control over their emotions that it is currently understood that the majority of society HAS achieved this initiation merely by being able to function as a society and putting up with the numerous slights and ego bumps that all of us experience in a typical day.

(3) Domination of Reason – Third Initiation: achievement of this initiation indicates total control of one's self by the use of mind and Mind, in that intelligence is fully placed over power, both physical and emotional, and the entire body and Body in balance and able to care for themselves choosing rightly from moment to moment AND being able to strategically plan for the future.

I will talk about the 4th and 5th initiations later, that of Arhat and Adept. It is not anticipated, for regular humanity, the achievement of these 2 initiations, them only being entered it and completed by individuals of exceptional ability and ambition.

I have seen quite a few people tossing these two terms around, that of Arhat and Adept as if it is something that can realistically be achieved, even over time, but they are analogous to the terms, Prophet and Seer, in Western Christian cultures, so I would advise a more careful treatment of these two terms, understanding what they entail.

The Transition, as I have called it, is to finally bring our spiritual lagging, behind that of our Eastern brethren, into the 21st Century though the group achievement of the 3rd Initiation, that of the Domination of Reason, or the domination of one's mind.

That this idea is not new is beautiful to me, because having inspected the chaos and evil of the GJG conspiracy, I realize that we don't have the luxury of reinventing the wheel on this. That we need to, both individually and collectively, realize that we cannot afford to make every mistake ourselves, and practice the humility to look at a previous successful system and have the foresight and wisdom to use a previously developed and tested spiritual model, so that we don't have to go through all of the travails and sufferings that they had to to discover and learn.

I intend not to introduce our version as The Dharma, but rather as The Truth, Our version. That the Truth has been alongside the Love of God for millenia now, this is True, however it is time for us to breach and successfully traverse the boundary between the 2nd and 3rd Initiations, and enjoy what our Hindu and Buddhist brethren have enjoyed for the last 2,500 years.

This is the Transition.

If one lesson was learned through what is sometimes called World War Two and a Half (a war paradigm fought primarily on planes of Spirit, similar to the Kurrukshetra of Hinduism) is that those that studded of the words of the Dharma, the Truth and the Love of God fared exceptionally well against those forces arrayed against us, many of us truly fighting as Divine members of God.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
There is a misunderstanding that the ways of Spirit are always gentle and peaceful. If there was the impossibility of the Evil One ever rearing his ugly head again, I would urge you to peaceful means only. However, I have learned through painful experience that there will always be some powerful human or Entity that figures that the way is that of evil.

Because of this, I forward a balanced approach, one not just of gentleness, but also of courage and defense, so that the gains of this awful spiritual struggle might solidified for all time. The the 3rd Initiation be reached by all men and women, that your education, meditation and prayer might be fully efficacious in your lives, and peace and prosperity ensured.

Many people have noticed that I am quite the self-promoter. Perhaps my personal reason for this is that I realize through, not just my survival, but grand achievements, that if mankind is made aware of what one motivated man, properly educated and right-choosing, can accomplish, then this Transition should be as easy as falling off a log.

On Sirius (when I was there) they described me as “the hardest-working lazy man they knew”. I still chuckle at this description of me because it is True. I realized that it wasn't enough to merely practice Willpower and to think that Enlightenment and Illumination was a difficult thing to accomplish. That it is of no concern but can be learned in the very same fashion as, let us say, a Bachelor's Degree, that it is more a question of choice and perseverance, than even of things as heroic bravery or herculean potential.
That is what I AM here to tell you: that you can do it, and even easily. I learned it myself, and I can teach it to you.

My first lesson to you regarding the Transition is to develop the faith necessary that you HAVE the ability to achieve the 3rd Initiation in this lifetime. That we don't have to learn by trial and error, that there is a Path, and it is the most advanced and easiest to achieve. However it requires commitment and fidelity, that you must approach it not as you have heretofore done.

That you must approach it as you do let us say a college degree, instead of passively learning in a Church or by sampling the various opinions of the New Age. But you will finally have it presented to you, in its fullness, and that you can learn it...and you WILL learn it. It is spiritual, scientific and fully consistent with all of the World's Religions, but it is up to you to choose to learn.

It has come, and is coming to you, a formal education by the Masters Jesus, the Buddha, Lord Krishna, God the Father and Myself, Lord Seth. And we will be successful.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
But returning to how The Transition will occur, these Sects (even neo-gnostic), will be formed of faithful and right-choosing individuals who wish to see my dream be brought into existence.

I am loath to tell you exactly how to do this, as the failures of the dreams of both Marx and Hitler cause me concern that perhaps My words and intentions might be distorted and perverted by the Evil One, and I could not bear my legacy to you to be the horrific sadness realized in the dreams of these men.

But rather I only tell you that which I know will work. For example, capitalism might not be the most enlightened physical system we are aware of, HOWEVER, it works, and it works well. With the addition of Christian values of true charity and compassion, it works very well.

That I know in my Divine capacity that you wish new vistas and avenues of spiritual growth, this is true as well. But it needs be that the framework that I give you be of the most intelligent man that has ever lived, so that the resulting paradigm might be beautiful in its realization.

Most of you have toiled and learned well under the tutelage of our Savior, Jesus the Christ, and I am glad. But now you will be presented with the advanced lessons (heretofore only realized by the study of The Truth and The Dharma) so that your faith and natures might be made perfect.

To those that have done evilly, I tell you that Amnesty has already been declared (and will, in a timely fashion, be again declared) and there is no need for War or struggle of any kind that you must repent (that is to say, find out what is wrong with your life and change it) quickly, lest the Judge punish you at an inopportune time.

Put behind you all thoughts of rebellion. That many have submitted to this evil, this is true, but have the personal courage to not wait for Redemption but, in careful personal meditation, consider what you can do yourself to repent and become as your right-choosing companions.

I Am the same Higher Power that caused the US Constitution to be written. The same that delivered you from the bonds of Royalty and The Church (though I Love and continue to strive with The Church), and have caused the Founding Fathers to instruct and educate you in the correct way, that has blessed America, and through America to successfully defend and triumph over those older systems and paradigms that have been not strong enough to stand against the Evil One.

I will speak more of this as time continues, of Who I AM. But suffice it to say that Lord Jesus, I his foresight and wisdom has appointed me his “slightly older brother”, fulfilling the capacity of this World, even Earth, being visited in person and the flesh by The Father, who is your loving elder Brother in Spirit.

And in Me will the Second coming be realized, it is my hope.

That this combination of War Paradigm and Herodian Event has been most painful to us, it has reduced demonic load, and our success is assured.

To those that would berate me, I don't know you. Do not think that you know me, mortal. I owe you nothing, having personally given you everything you have. That you have worked and earned, this might be true, but all that is has come into existence at my Will and My Pleasure.

Think not that you know me, that you might even criticize what I have done. My mighty plans of peace, prosperity and our collective pursuit and happiness. From a distance have I blessed and prospered your land, even to strengthening you in times of War and discord.

And I have at the End of Time, come in person to finally meet you and to instruct you on the next step of the journey of your Life. Choose well, human, and you will be rewarded.

I come to gather where I have strawed. That you have not the capacity to be as generous as I have been, please hold not back from Me what I ask of you, and you will continue to be prospered.

It is my hope that it might be found that Millennial Age of Christ, as has been promised you, has already been realized these last 400 years of the Age of Light (esoterically having been given you by the Dracule and Germain), that with the information and help that I will give you personally, and in the flesh, that another 600 years of peace and stability be added, and fulfilling God's promises to you on this matter.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
But returning to how The Transition will occur, these Sects (even neo-gnostic), will be formed of faithful and right-choosing individuals who wish to see my dream be brought into existence.

I am loath to tell you exactly how to do this, as the failures of the dreams of both Marx and Hitler cause me concern that perhaps My words and intentions might be distorted and perverted by the Evil One, and I could not bear my legacy to you to be the horrific sadness realized in the dreams of these men.

But rather I only tell you that which I know will work. For example, capitalism might not be the most enlightened physical system we are aware of, HOWEVER, it works, and it works well. With the addition of Christian values of true charity and compassion, it works very well.

That I know in my Divine capacity that you wish new vistas and avenues of spiritual growth, this is true as well. But it needs be that the framework that I give you be of the most intelligent man that has ever lived, so that the resulting paradigm might be beautiful in its realization.

Most of you have toiled and learned well under the tutelage of our Savior, Jesus the Christ, and I am glad. But now you will be presented with the advanced lessons (heretofore only realized by the study of The Truth and The Dharma) so that your faith and natures might be made perfect.

To those that have done evilly, I tell you that Amnesty has already been declared (and will, in a timely fashion, be again declared) and there is no need for War or struggle of any kind that you must repent (that is to say, find out what is wrong with your life and change it) quickly, lest the Judge punish you at an inopportune time.

Put behind you all thoughts of rebellion. That many have submitted to this evil, this is true, but have the personal courage to not wait for Redemption but, in careful personal meditation, consider what you can do yourself to repent and become as your right-choosing companions.

I Am the same Higher Power that caused the US Constitution to be written. The same that delivered you from the bonds of Royalty and The Church (though I Love and continue to strive with The Church), and have caused the Founding Fathers to instruct and educate you in the correct way, that has blessed America, and through America to successfully defend and triumph over those older systems and paradigms that have been not strong enough to stand against the Evil One.

I will speak more of this as time continues, of Who I AM. But suffice it to say that Lord Jesus, I his foresight and wisdom has appointed me his “slightly older brother”, fulfilling the capacity of this World, even Earth, being visited in person and the flesh by The Father, who is your loving elder Brother in Spirit.

And in Me will the Second coming be realized, it is my hope.

That this combination of War Paradigm and Herodian Event has been most painful to us, it has reduced demonic load, and our success is assured.

To those that would berate me, I don't know you. Do not think that you know me, mortal. I owe you nothing, having personally given you everything you have. That you have worked and earned, this might be true, but all that is has come into existence at my Will and My Pleasure.

Think not that you know me, that you might even criticize what I have done. My mighty plans of peace, prosperity and our collective pursuit and happiness. From a distance have I blessed and prospered your land, even to strengthening you in times of War and discord.

And I have at the End of Time, come in person to finally meet you and to instruct you on the next step of the journey of your Life. Choose well, human, and you will be rewarded.

I come to gather where I have strawed. That you have not the capacity to be as generous as I have been, please hold not back from Me what I ask of you, and you will continue to be prospered.

It is my hope that it might be found that Millennial Age of Christ, as has been promised you, has already been realized these last 400 years of the Age of Light (esoterically having been given you by the Dracule and Germain), that with the information and help that I will give you personally, and in the flesh, that another 600 years of peace and stability be added, and fulfilling God's promises to you on this matter.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
That I am striving through the Spirit with my Disciples in high office to bring to pass a mighty work of genius, so that the specter of Nuclear Annihilation might not come upon us, new systems of accountability and civility, social engineering and true leadership, this is also true. And may my blessings be upon you.

Worry not that I try to subvert the civilized workings of your democratic processes, for I have established them Myself for your good. I will not submit to the temptation to directly influence them by the force of my personality or spiritual might, but where they find me to be correct and implement these strategies, I find no fault in them.

I keep my own Law, there being no hypocrisy in me, that as Jehovah and Christ before me, I AM the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. There is no wavering within me.

I will establish my Word, even the Code that you will live by, and it will be brought to you in due time. That I have taught you to have an informed opinion, and to be Free, and to demand of Life and Nature your due, to diligently pursue happiness, this is true. I hope you did not think that this mighty land of America spontaneously sprung up from nothing, but that the Spirit has always been with you here.

I have already refreshed the living protocols necessary to bringing Lord Jesus's work to a close, that of Resurrection, Judgment and we have lived through Armageddon and the attempted theft of our Destinies by the GJG Conspiracy, that I have put down of Myself.

That my Might is so great that some attribute to My doing it single-handedly, I wish to thank my faithful teams and soldiers for standing by me, even during times that the Will of the People was against Me, and all manner of lies being spoken. And have not all my promises to you been fulfilled, that you have found meaning in our struggle, that my words have been confirmed continually by the Holy Spirit, and has not the Third Reich Movement on planes of spirit been put down, and order restored?

That some of these things might be new to many of you, I do know that the sensitive among you have felt the very Heavens bending and groaning under the mighty spiritual struggle of Gods and Devils. That all of you have felt that somehow America Herself has been dominated by a foreign force contrary to that of the intent of the Founding Fathers.

That somehow our powerful, and leaders have been corrupted by this external influence that cannot be defined, yet somehow sensed. But many times whispered of.

Not only have I triumphed against this Darkness that has beset our land, causing even courageous and good Americans to fear conspiracies and outside influences, but I have even sown, fertilized, and gathered as I have done this. It is ours to enjoy.

All of you know what I speak of when I talk in this way, do you not?

I come to thrust it into the light. That I have successfully dominated them, and ended their rein, the hard part is done. But their failure will be fully realized as I explain to you planely what has happened. Read with an open mind and heart, and all will become obvious as time progresses.

God has fought your battles.

But this time I refuse to fight all of them for you, but you must show Me that you have learned over this cycle, that there has been progress in you, that you do not entirely depend on Deity to solve all your problems, but that you have the spark of divinity within you to fight your own.

In the tradition of the Architect, I have done 80%...and whatever it might cost you, YOU will achieve the remaining 20%.

In this will come confidence and ownership of the Victory. I will continue to advise you on how to do this, but you must earn it. You must prove it to yourselves, My people.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
That I saw the Rebel Spirit come into you to castigate me, that was obvious, but when I spoke of this Dark Force, all Will went out of you, and you realized in that moment My Might, to not only speak against them but to lead God the Father's Own Armies against the servants of the Evil One. Can you say that of yourself, Mortal.

But I have already won the Victory, and should you submit to Rebellion (as Lucifer once did) will I PERSONALLY SEE YOU DEAD IN THE AFTERLIFE.

Think not my ways gentle, Mortal, for they are far from it. If you prize your Immortal Soul, and your lives of freedom and happiness on all planes, you will listen and do.

I am Leadership and Strength, Confidence and Hope. I am the giver of all good things and I send no servant or Son this time, but come Mine Ownself. Only a Son of the Abyss would even think of raising his voice to me. So don't.

I am not Lord Jesus....but Seth. You will get to know me. Be sure of that.

That I come to fulfill the Law and your Covenants, this is true, but I am a two-edged sword. With one side do I cut the bonds of sin, and the other the Life from that which has none.

I shrink not at annihilating my foes; I am an not a gentle God (though I can be to those that listen, respect and love Me) but a successful One. This and more will you learn of me, having been dispatched by the Trinity to bring Order to this Planet, or die in the process. That there are many more like Me, this is True, but I wanted to see if I could do it this time in Full Consciousness and One of Me. I am considerably different than my Brother, even Lord Jesus (bows).

I AM America...and We will not fail.

That you are filled with Rebellion, this troubles Me not one iota. While one True American lives, We will not fail. And should I die in defense of this greatest of lands, I die a Righteous Man. And what other death is there than this?

But worry not, I have already fought your battles for you, and all that I request of you is that you hold firm, never doubting, and you will never fail.

In this is the Victory. Should hell empty its legions against us, we will triumph. This I promise you, even if I should have to do the wet work myself. Hold strong and I will give you all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I become the Head of the Sethian Sect of Neo-Gnostism, even a Christian Sect under God. That I have been Architect, this is True, but at the failure of many do, I accept my Divine calling and walk into my Destiny.

I will not have discord, or empty words thrown at Me by fools, and should I not speak to you, ask yourself if you are one of these fools I speak of. But if your heart be pure, your mind clear, and your being filled with courage, you are Mine and I yours.

I will teach you of the Eleven Techniques of Seth, that which the Spirit has whispered to the Good and Righteous, and our Victory assured. And when we triumph will we lay down our Arms, and continually teach Righteousness and Peace.

Should you read My words, and not be moved to vigor, know that you are of the Demons and in the clutches of the Evil One, and are my Prey, whether of flesh or spirit. But repent immediately lest the Judge come upon you and slay you.

And will Heaven be forever realized. Me being your Head.

I have Spoken.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
And I Request that you send not these words by way of missionary, or pious Priest, or of the other foolishness’s of my younger Brother, Lord Jesus, but that you send them out on the Internet, the News Wires, the TV stations and radio. Even these are my tools and messengers, that you be not ashamed to be American, and having a Divine Defender and Brother in Me.

The Spirit will tell you how and when to do this that you might preserve my Ways, that you might not appear to be a fanatic, that you might quickly (over decades and not centuries) implement my framework into the completed paradigm.

That you will have to consider, pray and meditate on how to do this, I am sure, but in the process you will discover much.

Let me give you an example, consider my Brother, the Dali Lama, how he visits world leaders, powerful people and gives interviews. How does he do this? Observe his ways, come to understand them, and in this will you have success. A hint if you will.

I feel you shrink at this. Fear not.

But the way will be prepared for you, my True disciples. That this will only take decades and not centuries, but that Providence Itself will smile upon you, and heroic brothers and sisters will come out of the woodwork to present you with opportunities, you will be enriched upon the way, and in the end accomplish the mission that I have given you.

Consider the mighty ship at dock, as you feel now at my words. If it were to consider every wave that it must encounter as it makes an ocean voyage, it would fear to go. Yet if it takes one wave at a time, it quickly makes the passage safely.

Ever been on a cruise ship? It is luxurious, smooth and enjoyable, yet it must pass a million waves. Correct? So it shall be with you my True disciples, but live well, prosper, but always show courage that what I speak will come to pass. And shortly.

Consider my servant and leader Barack, and my friend Putin how they are, even as I write this, implementing My plan to lessen the danger of Nuclear Armageddon. In their faith will you all be rewarded. Now these two are beautiful and powerful men, greater than yourself, yet will many become convinced of the Truth of My Words.

(Yet they must listen to My words and consider them, not looking too friendly as the People will eye them with suspicion, but with the wisdom of Serpents. I Trust them both and know that their works will be rewarded with success.)

I apologize for frightening you, yet I see the End from the Beginning (is there anyone that can not say this of me?), and where there is Vision does Providence open the required doors. Have Absolute Faith in this and all shall go well.

When you see Fear as I do (that portion that you are able), as a teaching energy, then will you be victorious over yourself. And in a man or woman who has victory over one's self, is nothing impossible. I would not lie to you, Younger Brother or Sister. There is no lie in Me.

This must be done quickly, but not overly so, with skill and wisdom. Should you know not how now, then forbear for now until you know the correct way. It will be obvious when you see it. And if it should not be you, know that it will be someone else who has more skill and understanding. But have faith that it will be done as how I have said.

Remember that in Me (that is to say God) that a strange, Greek political idea known as Democracy, only practiced at a city-state level anciently became normal for close to half-a-billion people virtually overnight. We cannot fail, is what I am trying to communicate to you.

I am not a Man, so do not look at me as a Man, but believe and do. I promise you that I know the End from the Beginning on this matter.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I will repeat this one more time but no further.

If you fear Me or desire to assist Me, then do this: immediately print out these words, fold them I three, and carry them on your person. I know that quite a few of you forgot to do this. For in this there is Victory and success, that, when moved in meditation to read My words, that you can merely reach down and pluck them from your pocket or purse.

As time passes, you will be moved to find a pouch or durable envelope to put My words in, and you will learn to depend on them, finding strength and fidelity through them. I have Spoken.

If you have not even the strength to do this little thing, you are of no value to Me, and let those that do perform the required feats of courage and wisdom.

Remember the words of Gandhi, that what you will do will be inconsequential, however it is still important that you do them.

I have given you a little task...do it immediately. The Evil One has not the power to take this little thing from you. This is the first wave that your ship must pass.

------

Whereas Siddhartha strove 3 months with the Evil One, even Mara, I have striven 12 months, destroying legion after legion of the German-Jewish-Grey Conspiracy, halting the progress of those Sons of the Evil One liberated from abysses across East Germany, Russia, Bolivia and the Near East.

I have defended the Western United States from Chinese and aberrant Hindu forces that decided they would take advantage of the situation, on planes of Spirit.

This I dis for the Land that I Love, even that of America...who's strength fails from time to time at the onslaught.

I have punched through German Divisions, denied ancient Gods, brokered Treaties and Arrangements with those who wish to Live. I have raised World, and lowered Abysses. I have created weapons and performed mighty acts of Heirophantry and Masonry, personally defended God the Father (always asking of the Trinity for their blessing and support) and secured Victory for those that deserve it.

And I have conquered. That there is still a few rebelling, this is true, but let not God fight all your battles, but have some pride. Do with them what you will.

I'm at a fit 210 lbs, not emaciated and close to death. My works have followed Me, and I will NOT have rice-milk but feasting after this Mighty Work, having delivered many from demons and the threat of death.

To my True disciples, I request of you my Melchezidekine due, but not of 10% but 5% of your earnings (for I am Architect but of the Christs) and am able to do more with less. My Mysteries are yours.

Of those that fear Me or desire to assist, then donate and according to that measure of generosity that you show, will I provide you with more than you have given.

Of those that have little or not, take of my words, for they are yours at no cost. I haven't even copyrighted them. I don't consider the Words of God for sale.

And of those that care to castigate me for my Mercy or Strength, I say: Depart from me, Traitors and Weak-Minded, for I have nothing to do with you. And should I find you on the planes still speaking ill of Me to fools and foolish girls, pray that I don't maim or rend you, or worse.

What have your leaders done except sell you into slavery, sit on their hands doing nothing, or deepening your own delusion. In Me there is Leadership and Strength, no other. Should you desire these things, there is no other Merchant available with which you can purchase from. Laughing cruelly.

Perhaps you can cry to Jehovah, America, and Moses become your God? I hope you like Gehfelte fish and mazza balls, and men with strange hair. Perhaps you can call Hitler your God. Is his Salvation preferable? Scientology anyone? Or perhaps while you are being sodomized and probed on a Grey Cruiser, you can ask them for some help?

My People, I'm the only Game in town.

Having been appointed by My Own Brother, Lord Jesus and being given Authority of the Father (being a Father) to fulfill this Holy Calling, I intend to do just that...to restore Order and Confidence in God and America, and the Whole World. That Victory shall be ours as it was when We rained fire and Death on Germany just a few years ago, and when, humbled, we raised her back up to prominence.

That I support the New Israel, in this I have done in Judgment, this might be true, but where a mortal would pull an M-16 for an infraction, will I pull an F-16 (I have My ways). That should not there be the Strength in the leadership to demand of them that they bow to the ground in humility of their True position will I take from them our gifts and leave them naked for Allah.

Do not rebel against the Templar, for we are True and Mighty men continually, and every civilized and wise culture gives us our due. And those not, broken, scattered, demoralized. I call for Order and civility.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Oh and I'm confiring with Barak's Heirachy next week that I want all the Big Jews out of my gawd damn Media. I gave them time to repent, but now I want them out!

Nothing violent, I just want to see a #en policy at every American Mass Media company HR department that they gotta see a birth certificate first. WATCH MY MOUTH AS I SAY THIS: NOTHING VIOLENT, we can do this the right way.

If they got any problem with that, I'm advising that we make it Law that no foreign influence (including European) is allowed access to our Free Media, including Hollywood. Or its not Free now is it? I want journalism to return to America. I think everyone does.

Let's play it clean, but I'm cleaning this place up. No shooting up ghettos or anything, but just grab them by the ear and lead them out of the building. We told them the rules, and they just shoved it back in our faces.

I didn't take on the GJG just for them to walk it in the back door is my point.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
lowly Seth but grand in spirit I read and took in most but not all you say. I'm glad you came back to talk in a reasonable manner.

I am a MORTAL, like you, like the other seven billion here and the seven billion past. hypocrite is not on my tongue, never once do I folly the chance to stand atop another man, or include myself among the LORD in the HEAVENS.

You state you are a servant of Christ Jesus and a servant of Brahma. You can choose only one.
----------------------------------
Seth I live in the midwest of the US, everyone here is either a christian an islam or an athiest or wiccan. Where I live I stand alone with my beliefs. I'm crucified into believing im a schizo because I believe in angels and that I know angels. I fathom at what I see on the internet today. I've been off for a lot of years. haven't been able to afford a pc on fixed income. For the brown people dubbed the term schizo and that the islams lowly prophet Jesus is dubbed schizo so am I too. "for they hated me first"
---------------------------------
I realize now that there is some type of new age movement ive known nothing about. I just learned of the Urantia book. Created by mediums and psychics of early 20th century Chicago.

I wasn't trying to belittle you, but wanted you to talk rationally and you did, thank you.
I fret to believe that our population and of our earth is shifted out of balance now and I have no answer to why.
I was raised a christian on my own accord and for one second in my teenage years I doubted Christ and God exist. I was an Athiest. I have to live with that memory. When my time comes May Christ wipe that memory.
Whats different about us mortals and Christ is he said "he will forgive and he will forget." We can forgive but in our minds eye we can't forget, but the key is to Let Go.
Understand that because you want to be a teacher or a lord. look to other mortals in flesh, like yourself-a mortal in flesh. to have students to teach them the wisdom you hold so they can turn that knowledge they gain into wisdom to give to another mortal. just dont look at yourself as a, lord, a king, an angel, an alien, or a god, but as a MAN. because that is how you will be judged.
Seth I'd love to talk with you more, to help me come from the place I'm in to a place outside the walls I built around myself. Like a metaphor. I built the walls of jericho and I place my mind, my heart, my spirit and soul inside. To tear these walls down I have to pray Christ or God will walk around me and blow the trumpet. I want to say seven times, but God could do it in one. you know?
I like you, I know I do and I hope you read this too as I read yours.
thanks

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
another note to add.
Do not please judge a jewish person, or say they be little than you.
if you are a man and if your avater is a picture of you.
then your a Gentile like me.
But like me I have a heart that I feel is jewish.
So a Gentile and a Jew I call myself.
How can I accept the bible and judge a jewish person. its an oxymoron and its being a hypocrite.
The bible says gods chosen people are of jewish decent and of isaac. and we gentiles belittle them and for what purpose?
In beginning days of Islam they wanted them to submit to bow to them. now in my eyes thats something to belittle.

Then there is ishmael who is the father of islam.
both isaac and ishmael are the sons of Abraham or abram before annointed by God.
you have Jehovah and you have Allah, you have christ and you have mohamed.

What I hate is how like you say about older and little brother. Ishmael the older brother and isaac is the younger, both from the same father Abraham. both from ONE source.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

So you're still claiming to be a God on Earth!!

If you are who you say you are, then your knowledge should be unlimited.
If you're here out of honesty and not for your own ego then answer me a few questions.

1. what was my first paranormal experience, and where did it happen?
2. what did my mom remind to find and why?

There's no trickery here, just testing the spirit you claim to be.

If you choose not to answers these and make some silly comment about how you don't want to but you can,

All you are doing is proving what a lair and deciever you are and are only here as a hoaxer!!

I've asked these questions before form others claiming to be someone special with superpowers, I've not once recieved an answer, and if you don't answer you should be banned from the site as a hoaxer.
edit on 9-7-2012 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

But I have already won the Victory, and should you submit to Rebellion (as Lucifer once did) will I PERSONALLY SEE YOU DEAD IN THE AFTERLIFE.

Well I don't submit to you or your crazy ramblings so I look forward to our battle and your defeat!!

I shrink not at annihilating my foes; I am an not a gentle God (though I can be to those that listen, respect and love Me) but a successful One. This and more will you learn of me, having been dispatched by the Trinity to bring Order to this Planet, or die in the process. That there are many more like Me, this is True, but I wanted to see if I could do it this time in Full Consciousness and One of Me. I am considerably different than my Brother, even Lord Jesus (bows).

This is just ego stroking right there, most of what you write is to give you a buzz and to make you feel important and a big man, I would say that maybe you're suffing from some kind delusional breakdown, even Jesus bows to you.

Should you read My words, and not be moved to vigor, know that you are of the Demons and in the clutches of the Evil One, and are my Prey, whether of flesh or spirit. But repent immediately lest the Judge come upon you and slay you.

I think if any one is moved by your words then they really need to see a doctor and that you are the one leading people from the path!! Again I call you out, I do not fear you, I feel sorry for you and your attempt at forming your own cult to manipulate people for your own rewards.

Consider my servant and leader Barack, and my friend Putin how they are, even as I write this, implementing My plan to lessen the danger of Nuclear Armageddon. In their faith will you all be rewarded. Now these two are beautiful and powerful men, greater than yourself, yet will many become convinced of the Truth of My Words.

Where's the proof for any of this, again it's just to make you feel big, awww look I'm not just God but I can control world leaders!!

Whereas Siddhartha strove 3 months with the Evil One, even Mara, I have striven 12 months, destroying legion after legion of the German-Jewish-Grey Conspiracy, halting the progress of those Sons of the Evil One liberated from abysses across East Germany, Russia, Bolivia and the Near East.

You seem to have some major underlying problems with Jews and europe as a whole, you should go talk to a doctor about your hatred and anger.

Perhaps you can cry to Jehovah, America, and Moses become your God? I hope you like Gehfelte fish and mazza balls, and men with strange hair. Perhaps you can call Hitler your God. Is his Salvation preferable? Scientology anyone? Or perhaps while you are being sodomized and probed on a Grey Cruiser, you can ask them for some help?

Again with the anal probing, I think you're fixated on Grey probing. Is this some kind of problem you have, maybe some kind of erectile dysfunction.

You seem to have a lot anger for some one claiming to be a God and also you seem very anti-semtic in your writings and views bordering on racist.
edit on 9-7-2012 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Yes my brother we are one of the same working for the same purpose.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Sorry been a little busy lately...will get back to ATS shortly to talk more.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join