It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Words of Seth - The Code (of Earth)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Do not trust the Pleidans or their Reptilian allies. The Pleidans made themselves known to Enoch in the person of Semyaza...and later to Billy Meier in the person of Semjase. They are the "fallen ones" of old. The Reptilian allies are the "Serpent" mentioned in Genesis.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This was like reading the diary of a beautiful mind...

Since I don't think your schizophrenic, I'll simply say - Everyone is answerable to something else. Be careful how far you go...

~ Serra

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
----------
Update
----------

My Chirst, even Seth, has been Named the Seth Christ, and in Him have I broken my shackles, implementing the divine version of what is called the Truman Geometry.

It is my hope that another 600 years will be added to the Age of Light...and that Earth will continue in Peace, and the spiritual Universe in Stability.

It is Done

---------

and so far no real offers for the Hammer of the Architect, and the illuminated Masons of the world of Earth continue to be mildly humiliated until that time that they come to retrive their Promise.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by justseth
However, Amnesty has been called and the GJG has gone into a kind of passive mode. Its very possible that by accepting Amnesty (declaired a few weeks ago) that they will NOT be judged at this time, giving sufficent time for a Rephaim to repent of any misdeads and pass the akasha scanning process that constitutes Judgement on the Planes these days.

Thanks.
I have a couple of questions.

1) Can a raphah be saved who is now in Tartarus and has been there for many years?

2) Is it true that the 11:11 Wake up call numbers that many millions of people are seeing worldwide are related to the 1,111 Mid-wayers ? Are the fallen angels calling out to their nephil children and tempting them into the new world religeon ?

3) Why is it so important for a rapha to return to their place of reincarnation ? I know from experience its quite an amazing event when I got there. However I still don't know why the place is so special to me and what happened to me there in the past.

4) Is it true that the ley-line grid was successfully activated mid-day (GMT) on 21-May-2012 ?

5) Is it possible to get verification of the Amnesty thing via one of your contacts, maybe?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
----------------
Update
----------------

We just had a young lady from one of our Assymetry Batteries, come and claim the right of the Hammer of the Architect.

She was incoporeal but still defending America from the GJG conspiracy.

Lord Seth, placed the physical hammer over her incoporeal one, and she's keeping the dream alive. She decided on the Name, Daughter of Thoth. In the same tradition that Lady Lucia did a while back sans the blood lol

*taps fingers* Wondering where those physical plane Masons are....maybe they ain't as rich or powerful as we thought. I wanted the American Presidents to have it, but I'm a little worried right now .

Get the word out peeps....

To ill to really concentrate right now, need to keep the Defenses up and keep returing and exchanging fire. BTW I am classified as an American Partriot these days.

Need to get the heck out of Vista, the dogs are choming at my feet. ^ ^

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
You should read my most recent thread.
The one about how you are NOT different.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
-----------------------------------------
Defuse Protocols for GJG "Clutch Poppers"
-----------------------------------------

The secret to GJG "Clutch Poppers" (like the 7th or 8th Anti-Elite versions) is that they used to much combat "information priming" and as an entity developed a condition that allows them, each independantly to perform a 2-3% "co-control violation" in an Earth Human. By stacking and training them they can actually walk a human being around without their concent.

------------------------------------
Defuse protcol #1 : Bare Metal level

Because their condition was caused by excessive information priming, I can release the treatment for it as a widely-distributed Physical Archtype. Mental-health professionals all over should see a distinct decrease in physical human "wandering" because of this.

There is a concern however that not just GJG forces but all forces use this as a form of incoporeal walking, so maybe introducing this like this:

"De-information Prime (by 60-80%)" might be a good idea. As the actual percentage is worked out by Life, I'll post the final value. However the only way to distribute this treatment is by Physical Archtype as I can't really do it at a "bottle-neck".

OK, so what you do is you keep this information in your head, that you say "DE-information PRIME.....by 70%" and just adjust the value if you come across any of these beings. Your mind will do the rest.

edit on 6/29/2012 by justseth because: sp

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
BTW, could use a little feedback on what these Defuse Protocols do on your end. o they improve your situation, complicate it, what? A lot of this represents actual medical expertese that I would love to get some handle on if they actually work on your end or not.

Thanks,

Seth.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Seth,

You are starting to remind me of that one ATS member who kept responding to their own messages concerning the Olympics.

**Unsubscribe to thread**

Good luck.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
reply to post by justseth

Hey and don't worry, I'm not claiming to be some ascended master or have some profound wisdom that will change your life. Don't have it. However I have some cool war stories about the whole thing, and like I said before have a pretty interesting life here on the physical plane.

Funny that you posted this in your intro thread? I add the bold for emphasis. So when did you find out you were Jesus' older Brother, it must of been a bit of a shock.

edit on 24-6-2012 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

I've noticed that you're not responding to anyone, just posting up incoherent rubbish, I hope you're not using this site to push some kind of agenda of yours or subdefuge, I've researched some of the names you are using in your posts and they seem llike random names from different religious books and ancient history with no connections at all. Nothing you've posted so far has any logic or common sense to it!!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Hey and don't worry, I'm not claiming to be some ascended master or have some profound wisdom that will change your life. Don't have it. However I have some cool war stories about the whole thing, and like I said before have a pretty interesting life here on the physical plane.

Funny that you posted this in your intro thread? I add the bold for emphasis. So when did you find out you were Jesus' older Brother, it must of been a bit of a shock.

edit on 24-6-2012 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

I've noticed that you're not responding to anyone, just posting up incoherent rubbish, I hope you're not using this site to push some kind of agenda of yours or subdefuge, I've researched some of the names you are using in your posts and they seem llike random names from different religious books and ancient history with no connections at all. Nothing you've posted so far has any logic or common sense to it!!

Dark demons like to disguise/personify themself to trick and deceive the weak minded
make false date and false prediction so people can adore him like a god

Dont be deceive by this thread and lies
the word seth has been around for a long time ..
one of the lords of hell

Set ([pronunciation?]; also spelled Seth, Setesh, Sutekh, Setekh or Suty) is a god of the desert, storms, and foreigners in ancient Egyptian religion. In later myths he is also the god of darkness, and chaos. In Ancient Greek, the god's name is given as Σήθ (Seth).

In Egyptian mythology, Set is portrayed as the usurper that killed and mutilated his own brother Osiris. Osiris' wife Isis reassembled Osiris' corpse and embalmed him. Osiris' son Horus sought revenge upon Set, and the myths describe their conflicts. The death of Osiris and the battle between Horus and Set is a popular theme in Egyptian mythology.

Wiki

Here is an episode about Seth in stargate that personify him greatly

edit on 6/30/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I dont know why each time parents name their kid Seth
the child become obsessed with it

Just take a look at this site for a moment to realise how many think just like you

Babys Names Hub

The comment section is interesting

Comment left Feb 21, 2012: "My name is Seth. I could not think of a better name to have. I was adopted at birth. My parents named me Seth because it is said to mean "the chosen one." Its a pretty cool story to hear when you are growing up. Seth has been a great name to have, and the ladies kinda like it too."

Comment left May 13, 2010: "My name is Seth and its amazing The Egyptian God of Chaos and Destruction that's me. I haven't anyone mispronounce it though and i am the only Seth in my school. Overall the name Seth is Perfect for me"

Comment left Jun 03, 2009: "My name is Seth! I maybe have met one person with the same name. I like my name because it has a very powerful meaning and a deep biblical background. It wasn't until recently I found out that Seth was the Egyptian god of chaos and the desert(I also believe I read he was the god of destruction too.) Which made me love my name even more! If you want a short, masculine, biblical name Seth is definitely a good one! However, there probably won't be a Seth Jr. in my future family though."

Comment left May 23, 2009: "Seth was the third son of Adam and Eve, the chosen one, neither too brutal or too ethereal - the golden mean between the polar opposite natures of Cain and Abel. Abel died, Cain was banished, so according to Genesis, the family that descended from Adam and Eve, were all descended from Seth. That makes him the father of us all."

Sound familiar with everything you said .. seems we have a patern here

how many of you think they are the choosen one ?
all so obsessed to be the real Seth ancient god of chaos reincarnated inside them
or inside their soul

I think parent naming their child with such cursed ancient dark name are really messed up
thinking their child is maybe the choosen one to be the antichrist or something

your parent should have named you Thor not Seth .. better vibrations
or did they choose that name after playing with a ouija board before you were born ?

Records indicate that at least 149,473 boys have been named Seth since 1880 in the United States

and since the yrs 2000 .. the number have increased to at least 300%

probably because we approach the famous 2012 date
all parent know very well what that name means
edit on 6/30/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
It's funny how the Babys Names Hub chart for my name peaks at my birthday. Is it like that for everyone else?

edit on 30-6-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by chaosboy

This thread scares me.

edit on 30-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
You guys might like to check out my other thread if you aren't aware of it btw.

Women, grr...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I've read it, its even more rediculous than this one.
I noticed your not responding to posters in your threads so whats the point in you posting this drivel, you don't seem to be here to talk or discuss with other members, so why are posting this nonsence??

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Don't ever believe in someone using capital letters in the middle of a sentence, it's the eleventh commandment.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Come on Seth, give us some proof of your awesome powers, show off a bit!! There's not a tad or wiff of proof in anything you've posted so far, so give it a try!! Show some pics of all the aliens babes you've "loved", show a vid of you using your super powers saving the Earth, anything will do.
I bet there will be nothing and you will not repond to me.

Mods, how long can the site carry on like this, letting sick or delusional people post in mutiple areas with such crap like this???????
Its about time ATS made some changes to the site to stop people that are obviously ill from adding to there delusions.
edit on 4-7-2012 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Yes, The dawn of "The Truth" has been given, but not by you. I can assure you that. It was only recently just given through a word. This word can't be undone. The Brother was used to deliver this word and now all will benefit from it as the awakening has begun.

There are secrets, but not easily explained to all as Humans would never believe it anyways. So mankind is not explained as there is no need to, Gods will shall be done.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Mods, how long can the site carry on like this, letting sick or delusional people post in mutiple areas with such crap like this???????
Its about time ATS made some changes to the site to stop people that are obviously ill from adding to there delusions.
edit on 4-7-2012 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

It's clearly getting worse, I haven't been on ATS for a while but back then I never stumbled upon so many people that sounded clearly crazy.

I mean, it has always been a house for the gullibles, dreamers and trolls but it seems like it's now a ward for schizophrenics, mythomaniacs and crazies.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join