It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Words of Seth - The Code (of Earth)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I've been following this post since its inception in an attempt to figure out the essence of your words and I admit that I am quite stumped as to what you are attempting to relay to us. I am not one for "reading between the lines" regarding your posts but for some reason here I am responding in a hope that you can use simple "earth" terms to enlighten me as to what you are communicating here.

Perhaps your thoughts on this little comment could help me:-

The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. 6 And he said to him, “I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. 7 If you worship me, it will all be yours.” (Luke 4)

Is this physical and spiritual Earth Satans dominion until Christ returns or am I misinterpreting those words? - after all if it was only Jesus and Satan in the desert then who observed these temptations so as to record them in the 3rd person.

There must be a reason I have kept this post open for the last 48hrs - hopefully your response will enlighten me.

your OP resonates with me for some strange reason???

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
lmao, a british Spirit just warped in and out, asking if he could "auction" it to the Templar. lmfao, but some other grey noblemen glared at his so hard, he ran off.

You filthy Serpents! lmao. Still its a good thing that you realize that peace is made in such ways. Congrats...

Aparently, we got coming thru the high-gains that a continental Templar is taking his private jet. I beleive it when I see it.

Oh, got an Aryan who thought he was on 3D, and got burned down by my autodefenses. He did manage to tell me he'd "Kill me for it...." lmao Oh well, I've Replicated sufficently that if the worst case scenario happens, I'm good to go. *Gulp*

What in the bath salts lol ^ ^

OK, got thru on the high-gains that Icke wonders if he's going to get busted by his peeps for not releasing that original copy of the Book of Seth....you know, the one with the....you know the..uuuhhh....the trangular symbol on it. lmfao ^ ^

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Oh f******** ayyy. We just took down Ikie's Grey Cruiser with a blast from the Assymetry.

lol You Grey's feel that....my CCM's just glowed red hot (I've never seen them that hot)...means The Asymetry just fired. Standing Matter Wave, 2.5 mile Radius. Physical.

^ ^ You feel that false Spirit go out. I think I may have taken his Heirarchy.

Recharging the Assymetry. Going Passive on Rutan...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Drunvalo's heavy cruiser is making a break for it. Train weapons on his cruiser. Assymetry still charging...

Casulty reports comming in....compensate for D....maybe a few million on the GJG 7D. Verified...

Seth's 6 and 7D holding firm.

Grey Controllers: ohhh Gaww...???
edit on 6/24/2012 by justseth because: casualty reports coming in

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I stand at the Last Gate....I have Spoken.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Pretty retarded.. quite simply, you're too immature to be any significant consciousness. I don't mean immature by your humor, but in your inability to accurately portray any meaning, and you're completely wasting your time on a conspiracy web-forum - what is your purpose here?

And no, I felt nothing from you - even as my spirit was open most of the day while in meditation. I would have felt you.
edit on 24-6-2012 by derickonfire because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-6-2012 by derickonfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Are you having some galactic flight war and simultaneously posting about it on ATS at the same time?

RPG's are down the hall and to the right...

Another poster asked you for clarification in an extremely nice way and I know others have too. Why do you threaten some and ignore the folks who are interested?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by justseth

Im pretty sure thats a floor scraper without a blade. i see them at work all the time as i work retail. i may be wrong but its kinda hard to tell its rusty.

www.google.ca... &aqi=g5&aql=&gs_l=mobile-gws-hp.12..0l5.2176.10764.0.14341.16.12.0.4.4.0.321.2105.2-4j3.7.0...0.0.6EkOI0DjXHg#miuv=0

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
it is a pleasure to see you again seth, you haven't aged a day!

we must catch up for a "tea" sometime soon!
edit on 24-6-2012 by theorRealo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I was born with a sword in my head,mine is the task to fight.I am a very weird Cav vet.I guess I want to know if or when I need to fight again here in the US.
The mass arrest thing fell through.what is your portion at the table?
I ask in earnest,all information is interesting to me,I just am lost by the many cryptic parts of your posting which shouldn't surprise anyone as I don't know texting speak.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
I was born with a sword in my head,mine is the task to fight.I am a very weird Cav vet.I guess I want to know if or when I need to fight again here in the US.
The mass arrest thing fell through.what is your portion at the table?
I ask in earnest,all information is interesting to me,I just am lost by the many cryptic parts of your posting which shouldn't surprise anyone as I don't know texting speak.

your fighting days are over, my friend. the war has already been won!

bask in the righteous glory of your freedom to choose between love and hate, but be warned, to hate is to die.
edit on 24-6-2012 by theorRealo because: still learning english

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by justseth
Oh gawd *hurts*...., just...confusion...I gotta lie down for this one.

I guess it hurts when trying to answer a valid question from a raphah who already knows the answer to his question "In your point of view, where do the rebels of the fallen ones stand right now in the eyes of our Lord ?"

The repented fallen watcher, Shymhz once told me that a repenting sinner is slowly purified of all of their sins as time progresses.
Its a bit like manufacturing silver, where each stage, the silver becomes more pure and cleaner.

I was hoping that you would be able to verify this seeing that my source was once complete evil.

But as expected, all I hear is smelly wind and different sounds from a guy talking out of their a$$.

I bet you havn't even seen the future and how a true believer in Jesus Christ is going to view this world when the aliens land and transform this world into a new world paradise.

Did you celebrate with baited breath when Shymhz, (clue: no vowels back in the days of Enoch) rebelled against his fallen workmates ?

From what I heard, it was the event of the millenium back in 2007.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I never hate its a liability in combat.Clarity is best for a professional soldier.Also the other guy is stuck there taking orders too.If I have to kill him it should be quick,not torturous or slanderous,just over and done.
When will we witness this reality shift?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

I never hate its a liability in combat.Clarity is best for a professional soldier.Also the other guy is stuck there taking orders too.If I have to kill him it should be quick,not torturous or slanderous,just over and done.
When will we witness this reality shift?

"combat" is "hate".

you are witnessing the shift.

or at least you would have, had you known "mzungu".

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Combat is the physicality or function of a person who is tasked to defend.Only a psychopath is lost to it.We are feeling pain from it because we are still of the light.Hate is the oppressive need to to destroy and harm.I never needed it I just did it,because I was doing my perceived obligation to my nationstate when others could not or were indeed operating from hate.How I was used is laid at the feet of he who gave the order or set the program,which is very much still in play unless your cryptic statements wish to again slander those who stood in places many would not go.I know what PTSD is I am wounded by pain from war I just saw my friend shoot his self from it.So by your interpretation all of us are just so much existential waste to be cast aside because we fought?
Again,I know we have a place as well.I wonder why all such as you would dismiss us from any eden,I would say we have earned more than our share of any next existance and still remain vigilant today.As such you show no paradigm no place for the everyman just another prognostication that only the Dali Llama qualifies for.And the dark yet has a clear face.Show me where it will stop or I must still be ready.
Clear language is always the white way open honest and true.I know many demons and angels names.I don't discuss them they are not know by everyone and my ego requires no superior stance pain has humbled my soul to a huge degree.Many on this board celebrate that,evidently to satisfy their own ego.
No I don't know that secret name,your pantheon,or remember what I read in many cases but my question has NEVER been adequately answered and your simple definition of hate, as I have shown you, is in this case not correct.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
So you fought off a bunch of the voices in your head? Good job.

Seriously, I felt nothing from you Seth. Nothing at all.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by justseth

Originally posted by justseth

Hey and don't worry, I'm not claiming to be some ascended master or have some profound wisdom that will change your life. Don't have it. However I have some cool war stories about the whole thing, and like I said before have a pretty interesting life here on the physical plane.

Funny that you posted this in your intro thread? I add the bold for emphasis. So when did you find out you were Jesus' older Brother, it must of been a bit of a shock.

edit on 24-6-2012 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Anyone who doesn't say everyone will join in their ascendance denies everyone is connected .We are.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Anyone who doesn't say everyone will join in their ascendance denies everyone is connected .We are.

Everyone is connected, but that is not to say that every ego-self is connected to the Self in a way that will survive death.

edit on 24-6-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

But we all will go to another place besides this plane of existence, no one will stay on earth per say unless they should choose to do so if there is an ascendance.
I can't even guess what ego type would be left behind you would have to be retardely evil without part of your soul to do that.
Joe normal is going as well otherwise whats the point after all.

edit on 24-6-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: finished my point

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join