It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doesn't the rash of zombie attacks sound similar to what happened to Jason Russell of "Kony 2012"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
He stripped naked and went nuts in traffic, but he did not bite anyone. Maybe he is finicky. The "official" diagnosis was "brief reactive psychosis", which sounds a lot like idiopathic etiology i.e. no one has any idea what caused it. The family says it was stress. A lot of people are under stress, but few strip down and lose it in public. It sounds like chemical substances were added to the mix. It occurred to me that voodoo may be involved and sure enough a lot of people had the same thought. Joseph Kony is well known for being involved in black magic and voodoo and these employ many mind altering and trance inducing substances. Others have made the connection between Russell and bath salts. Russell does not seem the type to willfully subject himself to dope, especially not a bottom dweller drug like bath salts.

The rumor is that Mr. Russell's break from reality was caused by Joseph Kony reaching out and "touching" him through a practitioner of voodoo. Maybe it was a "lone doper" who acted independently.

Maybe there is a revenge element to some of these other stories.

A person could dope you with enough '___' to make you trip for days and you would never know who did it. You would not even see the substance much less know what is was. There must be much better psychoactives in use today. '___' was synthesized in 80 years ago.

In the 1950s there was a popular slogan "Better living through chemistry". Whenever we see another zombie attack perhaps what we are really seeing is "Better revenge through chemistry".

Did anyone see any suits loitering near these incidents?

edit on 22-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
You know what? You might have a point there. Although he didn't eat anybody the beginning symptoms were alike.

I don't really buy into the ZA either, but could see testing being done without one's knowledge. I know we all react differently to stress and this economy is enough to make a few folks "lose it"... I am not sure that is where all the blame lays either.

It just doesn't "feel" right. I know there have always been people going nuts and people eating people, but this just doesn't "feel" like it's normal. Of course I am always open to the idea that my "feelings" haven't won me the powerball yet either, so there is that.

Whatever it is, I hope it is resolved soon. It is a disturbing trend. Nice connecting the dots there though. I had not even thought of that!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I really don't know. It is hard for any of us to say for sure, unless one of us happens to know him personally( I do not).

For all I know he could have had mental issues that he had not talked about, stopped taking his medicine and had a break down of sorts, due to stress.I don't know.

I really have trouble believing, personally, that he was sabotaged in any way,but that is just me.

I will go on the record as saying that I do not believe there is any kind of actual zombie attacks taking place. Things like what happened in Florida, happen sometimes.

I remember a case back in 2008, where a guy went crazy on a bus and cut off the bus drivers head, for example.

And then there is Mike Tyson and the ear biting fiasco. On a personal level, I am more inclined to believe that sometimes, people do become psychotic and do psychotic things.

Jeffery Dahmer is a prime example. Infamous serial killer who not only committed acts of cannibalism on his victims, but also necrophilia.

Things like this have always happened. The media just happens to be focusing their spotlight on these types of cases, as of late.

That is my thinking, anyway.

Vote Truth_2012
edit on 22-6-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Look a bit more into Kony and/or look at the Ugandan reaction to "Kony 2012". Bathsalts or not, "Kony 2012" was a sham. And Kony is not that intimidating and Voodoo is not real (I know, I live in in Louisiana- its all fake- pure hooey). People on drugs do stupid stuff.
Some people are just flaky and do stupid things that undermine their phony agendas.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

I think we are being experimented on, whatever is causing these rash of naked people biting others, is most likely government messing with drugs (which they traffic), or other things.

My father was a engineer for a big defense contractor, he worked in a office space with about 20 people. He passed in 2010 (just shy of retirement), of a brain aneurysm. He was 1 of 2 people within a week to have a anyeursm , and one of 5 people who had a anyreusm in the course of 6 years. They were engineers and draftsman working within the same area. I'm not saying its a definate, but highly suspicious.

As for the zombie attacks, if they were sporatic and across the country, they wouldn't seem to be related. Since its happening in Florida, and the east coast (95 corridor). I think they are related, and its probably experimental.
edit on 22-6-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Recall the rash of news people who started talking gibberish on live TV? It happened to three or four different ones within a couple of weeks last year. Judge Judy had a meltdown during a taping at this time also.

Then there was that group of young girls in New York? that had some kind of acute tourettes like affliction. They tried to pin that to a chemical spill that happened 40 years earlier. Others said that the girls were faking it for gain.

There are so many of these bizarre incidents. I have a gut feeling that Big Pharma ties in there somehow. Apollo has a dual nature as healer and poisoner ya know.

Guess I will be dead soon. I will just be talking to someone on the street when my eyes will suddenly glaze over and lights out.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
classic. "There must be better psychedelics than '___' today."

google pihkal and tihkal.

Yep... lots of educated people on ATS.

But just as a little bit of information, no amount of '___' would make you eat someone. Yet cannibals tend to eat people. And they don't even know what '___' is.

PCP on the other hand... well this horse has been beaten to death and back so I'll let you all believe the evil guvmnt is spraying aerosol lsd into your magic trees....

edit on 23-6-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

Phony or not, a few hundred million people took Kony 2012 seriously.

And as for voodoo being real or fake, the underlying reality is drug use. That is real and it is powerful. Governments have spent billions researching it over decades. So apparently a lot of people disagree with you and for very tangible reasons.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

But just as a little bit of information, no amount of '___' would make you eat someone. Yet cannibals tend to eat people. And they don't even know what '___' is.

PCP on the other hand... well this horse has been beaten to death and back so I'll let you all believe the evil guvmnt is spraying aerosol lsd into your magic trees....

You do not even use proper capitalization, spelling or punctuation so it is hard to take you seriously.

No one said that it was '___'. Learn some reading conprehension skills.

And it is well documneted that the Government did experiment with '___' on unknowing subjects who did die as a result. So I will let you get back to your ignorance and your government cubical.
edit on 23-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four

And as for voodoo being real or fake, the underlying reality is drug use. That is real and it is powerful. Governments have spent billions researching it over decades. So apparently a lot of people disagree with you and for very tangible reasons.

So a few hundred million people are idiots. Nothing new to history.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant

So a few hundred million people are idiots. Nothing new to history.

Which is not relevant because the result was motive. If no one cared and no one saw it then there would be no motive. Instead a man that no one knew about, except Steven Spielberg, went from nobody to international noteriety. That creates a lot of different motives. I am not asserting that there is definitely something there and not even saying exactly who could be behind it. What I am saying is that there is enough evidence to look at the situation to see if there is anything there.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I do not think that '___' has anything to do with any of this. '___' is used as an example of a substance that can be delivered covertly and have catastrophic results. If you think it is all peace and love cut & paste this into Google: '___' homicide site:edu

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

You do not even use proper capitalization,

Really? DILLIGAF? You and your hysterics just bore me... seriously, and I don't actually give a flying toss if you take it serious or not.

Lets all go for the zombie apocalypse is a bath salt crazy, all the cool kids are saying it..

No one said that it was '___'. Learn some reading conprehension skills.

Bolded for your pleasure. Oh and

A person could dope you with enough '___' to make you trip for days and you would never know who did it. You would not even see the substance much less know what is was. There must be much better psychoactives in use today. '___' was synthesized in 80 years ago.

Sigh, maybe number33five will have better luck?

And it is well documneted

Bolded for your pleasure.

that the Government did experiment with '___' on unknowing subjects who did die as a result. So I will let you get back to your ignorance and your government cubical.

The government tested '___' on military subjects and they knew they were having some sort of test. I'm sure climbing trees is a death sport where you come from.

I don't recall any that died from '___' seeing as the LD50 is insanely impractical of administer.

A single blotter trip contains between 30ug and 100ug. That's for a moderate dose.
the LD50 is somewhere in 12,000ug.

Yeah sure they died from '___'.

Ignorance and arrogance, well you seem to have them hand in hand. No wonder people are regurgitating 'bath salt bath salts!!!' to the tune of the pied piper.

And the funniest part, you actually edited your post and still left the ignorance in... rofl

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Read the post above yours. I am not going to change the original because you misread it. No one said that '___' was used in any of these cases. '___' is an example. And your citation of military tests is not the complete story. There was more testing that went on and you probably know it and ignored it on purpose because it kills your point.

And as for whether anyone ever dies or not Google this and cure your own ignorance: '___' homicide site:edu
And in response to your LD50 comment, no kidding.It is not the drug that kills. It is people on the drug that kill. They kill themselves and others.

Here is another one for you: cure your ignorance

You know, you really make me think of the guy who was arrested for the sweat lodge incident in Arizona a while back. Remember that? Were you there?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I know that thie thread is bound for the #-can due to the direction that it took.

new topics

top topics

join