It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Shia Imam explains why so many Sunnis are homosexuals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I happen to be going thru some Arab videos when I ran across this video , the mentality behind the Imam explaining homosexual behavior in Sunni Muslims is truely one of the oddest , funniest plain crazy videos I have ever seen . At one point he explains how devils wait for a sunni child to infect and how worms form after sex to make them want more anal. It is in sub titles but is well worth the watch .

Mods I placed it here because it is the craziest religous conspiracy I have ever heard of but if I am wrong please move to the appropriate forum.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Fixed.

That is the funniest, most wrong thing I've ever heard.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous404

Thank you I don't know if it is me or my iPad that is screwing up when it comes to embedding videos , but if it was a multiple choice test I would go with D al of the above

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
S&F This day just keeps getting better

first Syria shoots down a Turkish plane down

I find out about the TPP leaked documents

then I see where they have injected 3o trillion gallons of toxic waste into the ground for disposal

and now a wack job Iam...

end of a great day!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
This shiekh has been driving the Sunni and Salafi community into anger and frustration

Fortunately for the Sunnis, even the Shi'a leaders reject his interpretations, and he is not allowed in Iran, as he called the supreme leader of Iran, Khameni; a coward

here is the video, I love listening to this guy, very funny.. i find myself laughing with him and not at him

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous404

Fixed.

That is the funniest, most wrong thing I've ever heard.

Wow that imam has some perverse logic, I wonder how he knows all of this......

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Azadok2day

I can just imagine guys like that instructing poor, uneducated, young, naive people, "strap this bomb on and blow up our gay shiite enemiers otherwise the demon will finger your anus and you will crave semen and penetration over and over again".

That video is seriously f@#$ed up.

Heres to hoping some inserted the subtitles as a joke.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

He is downright condemned by all Shia.... he has a few very ignorant followers but this is all... he is a disgrace to Islam and Shia... people do refute his teachings regularly... he is a fringe element and this is all....

He is from Bahrain but lives in the UK... he posts these stupid videos from the UK...

he is barred from re-entering almost every single middle eastern country in existence....
edit on 22-6-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
reply to post by RizeorDie

He is downright condemned by all Shia.... he has a few very ignorant followers but this is all... he is a disgrace to Islam and Shia... people do refute his teachings regularly... he is a fringe element and this is all....

He is from Bahrain but lives in the UK... he posts these stupid videos from the UK...

he is barred from re-entering almost every single middle eastern country in existence....
edit on 22-6-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

Every religion has its bigots and did by no means did i think or imply this is the norm in Islam , I just found this extremely comical , kind of like a Saturday night live skit .
edit on 23-6-2012 by Azadok2day because: Spelling and a thought

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I hope it is not thru experience and he read it in time magazine or some other ignorant publication .

TextWow that imam has some perverse logic, I wonder how he knows all of this......

reply to post by CrimsonKapital

new topics

top topics

join