It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*Breaking* Reports of Major Israeli Air Assault on Gaza

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by morethanyou

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by The_Coo

You mean those homemade rockets that people are using to try to get their homes back that were stolen from them? You mean these are not state of the art million dollar missiles with electro-optical tracking and HE warheads that Israel uses? I guess its ok then right? I mean You can steal someones home and not expect them to hit back right?

Yes. Exactly.

I hate to break the news to you..........but.

No Israeli would live in a Palestinian pigsty. Get serious please. The stench alone would be prohibitive.

Que the D8 caterpillars.

Bombing seems humane to me given the gutter rat conditions.

Just saying.

>u

Just remember your words when the Zionist scum running israel finally gets whats coming to them. One day we will finally get a president into office that can see just how much of an enemy israel is to America.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

I will tell you what will happen. As soon as you purchase the West Bank, from the people for 20,000 each, and if you think thats too much well you are buying the land and the land to you it is precious.

And you can afford it and your patron will probably lend you money at a good rate.

The people of the West Bank, they have relatives in Gaza and some money will flow to Gaza and other regions.

But they will also spend the money in Israel, so then, you end up with a whole Israel, under one rule, good land, and peace and prosperity. And then you can increase your tax base. You will get the money back much quicker than you think.

edit on 23-6-2012 by Rocketman7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual
Oh no, here we go again.

I hope this is false. The Palestinians have been through enough already. I am so sick to death of the Zionist scum attacking their neighbors, and if this is going ahead I will be one of the first in the protest demanding that our government kick out their disgusting, lying, maniac ambassadors.

Have you ever read anything in your life?Lets start with the most read book ever The Bible.The Jewish claims to Israel go back long before that was written.The British Mandate returned to them what was theirs before invasion and enslavement.After your comment try reading from the newspaper quoted.130 rockets were fired into Israel sense Monday.I guess the Israelites should just sit on their hands,and let rockets rain down aimed at population centers?If the cartels had fired 130 rockets in to El Paso Tx we should do nothing about it either?Lets hear what your solution is.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

You see the West Bank, you were working on a land swap deal but they don't want to leave their cherished homelands.

So this is what you would do. Once the people have voted to accept your offer of 20,000 American Dollars per man, woman, and child, then the land becomes the property of Israel. All land ownership previous is completely dissolved and a the new land use plan instituted. Then, the people may use half the money you give them to buy some land. They are given that option. Then they must agree to be a citizen. Or else move, with only half the money. But they forfeit their right to the land. Its based on per person, not appraised value, and in this way, people cannot argue over what the land is worth where they live, and what you are willing to pay for it.

The same price you pay them, they merely pay you back. So in that way it is a swap. The only difference is you should permit them to live in the West Bank. If, after, someone else buys the land from them.
Then that is their business. But the land will then be worth more. But then that is capitalism.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I guess you are to young to remember.The arabs tried that three different times.They attacked on three different fronts.Had out numbered israel 20 to 1.They got their butts handed to them.Without ANY help from the U.S.The last time Syria tried in 1981 the IAF shot them down over 100 planes to zero loses.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

So how does Israel benefit? They get to implement their land use plan. Which means world heritage sites protected, lots of park land, and agricultural land. And a proper managed little country like the rest of it.

And the settlers also have the option to buy the land at the same price. 10,000 per parcel of land whatever size you determine to be appropriate and I would suggest that a family of 4 could have a hobby farm. Thats Utopian though I will admit.
Thats what we have here all over the place. Organic food, plentiful harvest, milk and honey.

Most would just want a place to build a house or shop. But if they pool their money they could build apartment buildings. The IMF could help out there at that point. Keep in mind it would then be inside Israel and the people citizens.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

So you are talking a mimumin $100,000 per family.Men, woman and children and that is a small family in the west bank 5 people.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You want to build, and then sell them the finished properties or rent them apartments.

Well in some cases that will happen because you cannot demolish the entire area all at once so you have to adopt the land use plan move people in, and then demolish existing other than what you plan to keep.

But at the same time keep in mind that the land value at this point is just a form of barter with a symbolic x value.

That value being equal in the eyes of the buyer and seller. It doesn't matter what it is in appraised terms, since you are both buyers and both sellers.

It only sounds complicated. So that is the land, and you agree that 10,000 per person is the proper amount to pay for the big lump sum chunk of raw land and agree to allow them to buy back a parcel for 10,000.

How big that is depends on you. Since it has to do with your land use plan.

So that does not include the cost of new construction. That is the next 10,000 you give them.

They will manage with that they have large families. They wouldn't have it any other way, than they had to live with their parents or cousins or uncles or aunts. AT least for a while in their new place.

Well I don't see a problem with it anyway. As I say we are building a trade route through your backyard regardless. Since we want to stimulate the global economy, we need to take a trade route through Afghanistan to Syria and then by boat to Greece and Turkey. Etc.

Europe needs Greece to remember how to ship things around the world and be good at trade.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
What about the US and Israeli are so different? The power structure of both countries are the SAME.

The US government bombed and destroyed the natives of America just like the Israelis are now doing to the Palestinians.

Birds of a feather.....

Learn history and then use that to understand the power play that happens today and who is really pulling all the strings.

Sirric

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

I'm pretty confident that the US never actually bombed the Native Americans.....I'm sure they would have if someone had invented the aeroplane though!

edit on 23-6-2012 by squarehead666 because: S&P

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666
reply to post by sirric

I'm pretty confident that the US never actually bombed the Native Americans.....I'm sure they would have if someone had invented the aeroplane though!

edit on 23-6-2012 by squarehead666 because: S&P

The US had cannons with exploding shells at that time, so I'm sure they "bombed" them a few times....

Just pointing out that history is always around and what happened then is happening Now!
Just a different Culture/Race/Place/Reason/fill in the blanks...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I once watched a video where this little girl (about 7 or 8 years) crys and screams after her whole family (mom dad 2 year old brother 4 year old sister +the rest of her family) was being carried away after being shot dead by israeli cops for being on the beach after curfew, My heart hurts for this poor ittle girl heres the link www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumanCondition

Originally posted by Meaningless

Originally posted by detachedindividual
I will be one of the first in the protest demanding that our government kick out their disgusting, lying, maniac ambassadors.
Really?!? that's all you got? Actually, yes go protest cause it really does work!!!!!
Pretty sad that you would knowingly rely on and support a corrupt and unjust system.
What? I'm just saying protesting doesn't really work in the west. You're going to have to incite a rebellion to make any real change which means blood, sweat and tears! And to be clear, I don't support ANY government. They're a disease to humanity.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
That's enough vitriol in this thread.

Be civil.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I find all this Jew only bashing amusing, and what makes it so funny is that the whole damn Middle East/Northern Africa are ALL crazy bastards, and not a peep one from you guys about all the other extremist throughout, it's like what they do is ok there...lol. There is nothing that Israel can do that would surprise me since it would still be well within the norms for that area. I have spent time in 5 different countries over there, including Israel, and Israel is by far the most tolerant of them all, but also seems to generate so much angry reaction every time they fart... If you want to see some real human suffrage and inhuman actions checkout the other countries to see what are everyday occurrences.

This doesn't diminish the typical over the top reaction that Israel seems to employ time and time again, but then they are surrounded by everyone that wants to wipe them off the map, so added that they are as crazy as the next guy over there, and that any display of weakness is a invitation for very aggressive actions, I once again, chock it all up to that is how EVERY country in that whole area acts.

We tend to hold Israel to a higher standard because they do act more western civilized, but in the end they are just a bunch of crazy middle easterners too, and that is about as true as it is going to get, but It's the real crazy extremist that we seem to easily ignore since, well they are crazy extremist....

edit on 24-6-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

reply to post by The_Coo

You mean those homemade rockets that people are using to try to get their homes back that were stolen from them? You mean these are not state of the art million dollar missiles with electro-optical tracking and HE warheads that Israel uses? I guess its ok then right? I mean You can steal someones home and not expect them to hit back right?

Yes. Exactly.

No Israeli would live in a Palestinian pigsty. Get serious please. The stench alone would be prohibitive.

Que the D8 caterpillars.

Just saying.

>u

Just remember your words when the Zionist scum running israel finally gets whats coming to them. One day we will finally get a president into office that can see just how much of an enemy israel is to America.

You may perhaps consider changing your avatar, because your overall woeful ignorance of the Jewish people and Israel are astounding.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

reply to post by The_Coo

Yes. Exactly.

Que the D8 caterpillars.

Just saying.

>u

And the rest of the world.

Sick world, evil Isreal

Que the Caterpillars???

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join