It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discriminated against my as...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
WRAL NEWS

I believe I was there once, but because I was not affiliated with them and I didn’t know anyone there. I got kicked out and I'm white, I wonder if his lawyer would add me as a client. I think I was discriminated against too, probably because I’m a redneck.

Come on people, get a life… there are better places to go and do. Stop the BS with the racist thing, this guy was no more demoralized then I was…

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Shdak

I wonder with this being election year, if the "race" card is going to be thrown around more than usual. Seems like in the last 2 months, small incidents are making the news where normally it might not be that big of a deal.

Also, people will do any thing any more for their 15 minutes of fame...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Yeah I don't see how this is a race issue.Dude could say it was had any racist remarks been made toward him,but clearly that didn't happen. Some people will do anything for attention and the media is so quick to jump on it.Non story

ETA : Someone in the comments linked this site proving that the bar indeed has a private club permit

www.hbcudigest.com...
edit on 22-6-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
This guy's claim is as phoney as a three dollar bill.

According to the article, he was told at the door that he couldn't enter unless he or his friend were a member. Apparently they went in, anyway, without buying a membership. The GM was alerted and told him he could stay if he bought a drink. He didn't do that.

Being kicked out of a club for being obnoxious is not discrimination.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Haha I read about this earlier. I think some people just see racism in everything because guess what theyre the racist ones. I was on a bus a few weeks back and a woman cussed the bus driver out for asking her to keep it down. Well when the bus driver asked her to get off the bus she cussed him out again and refused. Well she started talking about how " this is some rosa parks #", and "this white ass bus driver is just a racist prick.". Everyone on the bus had to sit and wait for the supervisor to come and get her off the bus and there were like ten people talking about how this bus driver was racist for kicking her off the bus. The lady was cussing him out which will get anyone kicked off the bus. seen it happen over and over women men white black mexican always the same result. Cuss at the driver off the bus. But because the bus driver was white everyone was calling him racist for doing his job.

Anyway back to the point some people just think that all white people are racist and that every decision made by a white person that is not in their favor has its basis in racism. Anyway public buses suck. Oh and a bar that is membership only kicking a person out that isnt a member is completely justified and I dont even know how this bs made the news. This is gunna be a bunch of bs for someone who doesnt deserve it.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin
Haha I read about this earlier. I think some people just see racism in everything because guess what theyre the racist ones.

I don't think it's so much that they're racist..I think they're either just looking for attention OR they think they're gonna have a lawsuit.People these days look for a quick way to get rich.

top topics

join