It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Satanist Divulges Attending Ceremonies To Bless Rock Records In The U.S.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
An Ex Satanist reveals many secrets about her life dedicated as a child to an occult satanic brotherhood. At the posted link, you can read a summary of her story into context and make up your own mind about what is said. Amongstt the things revealed are that she was involved special ceremonies throughout the country for the purpose of putting demonic blessings on rock music. If you look at the kind of music and music videos that are coming out today, you can see that it probably isn't limited to rock music anymore as even rap and pop music is coming out with bizarre music ritualistic music videos.

shelovesgod.hubpages.com...

Elaine attended special ceremonies at various recording studios throughout the U.S. for the specific purpose of placing satanic "blessings" on the rock music recorded. She and others did incantations which placed demons on EVERY record and tape of rock music sold. At times they also called up special demons who spoke on the recordings - especially in the various backmasked messages. Also, in many, many of the recordings, the satanists themselves were recorded in the background (masked by the over-all noise of the music) doing chants and incantations to summon up more demons every time one of the records or tapes or videos is played. As the music is played, these demons are called into the room to afflict the person playing the music and anyone else who is listening. To all the rock fans on Xanga, I recommend you read the book The Devil's Disciples - The Truth About Rock by Jeff Godwin published by Chick Publications, Inc.

Listen to what is revealed in this video about the music industry and especially what is said after 2:00

edit on 22-6-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This has been known for like 30 years now. Rebellion in kids is linked to these demonic entities.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
hahaha lol roflmfao wow this is the biggest load of garbage I've seen on here in a long time. How absolutely foolish and gullible would one need to be to actually believe this. Demons? really? I'm sure half of the rock stars out there wish they could be witches and have these kinds of things going on with their music but no sorry it will remain but a wish. Those that say garbage like this are just sad lonely people looking for attention because the are has-beens or never-beens. hahaha thanks for the good laugh

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Come on, give it a rest. Please? John Todd has been completely debunked for years. I love you people though; you talk about the evils of rock music, and how its about satan worship, but completely ignore types of music like BLACK METAL and DEATH METAL that are OPENLY SATANIC and/or PAGAN. I've been listening to black metal since I was 14 and I'm not a satanist, nor do I sacrifice animals or babies. My only allegiance is to the ecology of this planet and the continuation of my species in a sustanable manner, no matter the cost.

Is popular music made to put people into a trance and dumb down their psyches? Some of it, sure. But, there is no way you can convince me that all of rock music is involved in satanism so the Illuminati can cast spells on people. Its just a dumb idea based on hocus pocus b**lls**t. Especially when John Todd is involved.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
This has been known for like 30 years now. Rebellion in kids is linked to these demonic entities.

No, its not. Its linked to the completely f**ked up society our predecessors have laid before us. Nothing demonic or magical about it.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OrchusGhule

Here's a Satanic song for you:

So why was it called Satanic?

Because it's writer, and mostly that of many ragtime music writers, was black.

Many people thought that the Mark Of Cain was black skin, and so therefore black people had to worship Satan.

You this is an excuse that is at least a century old. Whenever Christians don't like a genre of music, they will always call it Satanic and make excuses in order to try to lead people away from it.

And they will continue to use it because they just can't help themselves.

So it's best to ignore them.

Remember, when KISS and AC/DC came out, Christians said it was Kids In Service to Satan and Against Christ/Destroy Christ.

To that crap I can only roll my eyes and laugh at the irrational hate.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrchusGhule

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

No, its not. Its linked to the completely f**ked up society our predecessors have laid before us. Nothing demonic or magical about it.

People leaving satanism and the Illuminati for over 30 years now havd been saying this.. so yes, nothing is new.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

I don't doubt it man, not one bit. Go to a Rave and see what people do hyped up on drumbeats and electronic music while under mass amounts of alcohol and drugs. Entities can easily possess you and you will have absolutely no memory of the event, it happened to me when i was 20. I didn't much care for losing 12 hours of my life without any memory of it at all.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

You this is an excuse that is at least a century old. Whenever Christians don't like a genre of music, they will always call it Satanic and make excuses in order to try to lead people away from it.

Wrong, it has nothing to do with skin color, it has to do with lyrics suggesting that people should live in rebellion against God, like going out and banging 10 women in an orgy (orgies are pagan), or having promiscuous unmarried sex, living rebelliously, dishonoring your mother and father, stealing, murdering, engagin in drunkeness and licentiousness etc. and certain types of music can leave you open to hypnotic suggestion and lower your inhibitions.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Right, because we're all supposed to serve and worship God, all seven billion people.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

List all these people and proof (real proof not just them claiming to be) that they were actually affiliated with satanism and and the illuminati.

People like this are just wanting attention.

for instance I could do this "I was a devout christian until jesus came to me and told me the entire institute of religion is a lie and that he was actually a heretic and that aliens have been pretending to be demons and have manipulated people into doing silly little rituals onto records in the name of an alien pretending to be satan so they could later repent for these silly deeds and make complete fools out of themselves. I go to a church where many people have been approached by jesus many times throughout the last 50 years and he tells us all this stuff."

See its very easy to lie about things

People will continue to lie about such things and act like they were involved in something just because it makes them feel important somehow.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

Why waste the time listing them so you can immediately do a google search to discredit them and by extension their testimony? Been there, done that, it's sooooooo played out.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

"Let me write a nation's music and it matters not who writes it's laws."

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

sounds like a really lame cop-out. Why state it as fact if you arent able to prove it to be true?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Right, because we're all supposed to serve and worship God, all seven billion people.

You should, but it's your choice. All i can do is show you the door and tell you who is knocking on it, you're the one that has to open it.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin

sounds like a really lame cop-out. Why state it as fact if you arent able to prove it to be true?

Cop out because I aready have tons of experience dealing with secular humanists who reject anything supernatural? Okay, if you say so. I don't have the interest in posting anything for you. Just admit what you would do, you would immediately do a Google search to find anything to debunk or discredit the person making the statement wouldn't you?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

If we can prove something is wrong with a simple Google search, that would tell a rational person that their "facts" may be wrong.

I'm also not a secular humanist, nor do I deny anything supernatural. I'm quite the Islamic Pagan, in fact. I just know that this Satanist is full of #, and if not, I know it's not a big deal.
edit on 23-6-2012 by cetaphobic because: (no reason given)

top topics

join