It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Prequel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
My prequel is the earilier me from a higher level of existence that been set up all of what is to be happening with me in my life in this existing present I am currently apart of here on earth in this universe.

It's 2012 and new revelations come to reveal with pre-existing words normally used for something other. A prequel is no longer a movie exclusive term as I've re-invented what it can now mean.

Anyone follow me?

Everyone else that exists here and in the other universe been so robotic all along. I'm a God that just temporarily set aside his powers. I am a God who been alone because no other living being can exist. I've been in for a ride for a good while now. Now it's about time for me to hit back my preferred status.

I will sooner than later be mystically transported by a robotic feature. Transported back to where I'll gain back my God status.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Sweet evil! ?Who gave this fool a star. A lone madman infecting us all with worded lunacy. But this was ATS I thought chucking down my third vodka shot and why not be a god if you swing that way. After all I was a Pope of the Erisian Church back in '02.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Good luck on your trip. It's gotta suck to lose your "God Status". Bet you'll be glad to get that back.

edit on 6/22/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
My prequel is the earilier me from a higher level of existence that been set up all of what is to be happening with me in my life in this existing present I am currently apart of here on earth in this universe.

It's 2012 and new revelations come to reveal with pre-existing words normally used for something other. A prequel is no longer a movie exclusive term as I've re-invented what it can now mean.

Anyone follow me?

Everyone else that exists here and in the other universe been so robotic all along. I'm a God that just temporarily set aside his powers. I am a God who been alone because no other living being can exist. I've been in for a ride for a good while now. Now it's about time for me to hit back my preferred status.

I will sooner than later be mystically transported by a robotic feature. Transported back to where I'll gain back my God status.

I have no idea what you're on about

new topics

top topics

join