It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian Observatory for Human Rights,Thats Where The Mainstream News Outlets Get There News From

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The failures of Today's Journalism, is by trusting that Observatory, due to the fact that mainstream news outlets never check to confirm the claims made by either Assad media and this supposed Observatory.

The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) is a UK-based information office opposed to Syrian government. There is a conflict between Rami Abdulrahman,a Syrian expatriate, and man named Mousab Azzawi about who has the right to the name Syrian Observatory for Human Rights. Abulrahman's SOHR has been cited by virtually every major news outlet since the beginning of the uprising.

Source

edit on 22-6-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

Source 2

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I apologize for the double thread.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

The west has declared war on Assad .If I was Assad I would bomb the 'observatory't. I would also attack any 'humanitarian' group.

Organisations like 'The Red Cross' are used to start wars. These usefull idiots like The Red Cross should grow a brain. The media like the BBC should be arrested for their blatant lies and propaganda.

Are we really all so stupid? Or is it more that we dont really care? Sometimes I wonder. The Red Cross is obviously stupid. Maybe most people really are stupid.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I don't think it's that people are stupid, I really think it's just that people don't care.

I've tried to tell my RL friends about Assad, Gadaffi and others. I have even shown them videos of what it is ACTUALLY like in those countries, if you ignore all the western pro-war propoganda that gets shoved down everyones throats through the MSM.

One of my friends , mocked me for being stupid because I explained to him this was all propoganda, to make people like him believe what they want him to believe.

Another friends said "I really don't care - BUT did you see the rugby yesterday ?"

People have so many things going on in their own lives, that they just don't have the will to see what is going on around them.

new topics

top topics

join