It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama wants your gifts to help fund his campaign.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
My gift to you will be a box of Klennex, which he can use to absorb all his African, racist tears as he packs his bags at the White House to leave on the first flight back to wherever the hell he comes from.

This is all just a front to make it seem like he's not bought and paid for by the Zionist or British scum who are supporting him.

Why doesn't he ask the Queen or the Rothschilds or the Warburgs for some money? They're the ones who have it all, in the first place!

I'd laugh if a bunch of people threw bags of on-fire poo on the White House lawn for a cheap fireworks celebration when he leaves! There's your gifts! Now, get out, traitor!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I just wonder if you guys are going to be able to manage in case Obama gets re- elected. Will you all be able to handle it well? Seems like some people are so passionately against Obama that it actually makes me worry how it's going to affect them in case he gets elected again. Which he most likely will be.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Maybe his wife could auction off her clothes

or her bikini on ebay and give him the money.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
reply to post by newcovenant

I wondered how many posts till someone defended it.......

geez.

If that is all you wonder then we are all in trouble.
If my having a voice and taking a stand bothers you, this is not the America I grew up in.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
“Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free.”
-Emma Lazarus

"Give us your presents, your cash, your birthday checks, your anniversary presents, spare change."
-Barack Obama

"Give us a break!"
-beez

This was a joke right? Give me your tired your poor...LOL That has changed. We don't want them.
So why wouldn't everything else change?

Democrats and Republicans are not that much different.
We just have different ideas about how to spend our public revenues.

I would like roads, bridges, parks and public transportation to ease our energy footprint
and my honorable friend would like an airport closer to home so the limo ride to his jet is not so taxing.

This is a brave new world where a corporation can buy an election and everyone has been stripped of their 4th amendment protections. Keep it coming. I am glad I am old and will be dead soon because you couldn't PAY ME to live in the country you are creating with the help of corporatist.

You all cry and whine about social etiquette when with the Patriot Act you were literally stripped of your personal privacy and liberty. You should have been crying then, screaming and kicking your feet instead of all wide eyed wonderment from the buildings going down. And with Citizens United, your vote was cancelled out and others were purchased. And now, we may as well forget about the vote and stay home.

I think Obama will still win this election cycle (because people will show up in droves and stand for days to defeat Romney) but by the next election - Corporatist will have their ducks in a row and America will never be the same
edit on 23-6-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jedimind
Honest question: Were any past presidential candidates so desperate for campaign funds as to pull a stunt like this? I'd research it myself but I don't even know how to google such absurdity.

No, Obama is setting a new precedent for desperation.

But just wait, as the election draws near, Obama and his team will undoubtedly top this absurdity ten fold.

ETA: Obama is and will remain an embarrassment to the Office of the President. This article details all the "lows" of his fundraising tactics.

Wash Times
edit on 23-6-2012 by IceFlower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ccsct203

I don't know why people get the idea that Obama is personally broke on this website. He has made millions off his book alone.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Wow this guy must have learned afew tricks from Emperior Justinian (who made Roman subjects pay ransomes for captured generals/diplomats and the kept the money) truly the greedy king!

I'm glad in our CULTure, we can donate cash to anybody we want (I personally don't due to the fact I don't believe in these Bozos and their three ring government show, as Gerald Celente said " Washington is Hollywood for ugly people") but wow... have a wedding give the king/godfather his cut..... cruel

In WWII Hitler ordered that the Jews give up their winter coats for troops on the Russian front, so they burned them in protest, So what to do on these wedding gifts I bought from my friends

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Why aren't his elite chums helping him out if he's so desperate for cash?

Or don't they want him back in either?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Why do people assume that this is a desperation move? He is just giving his supporters another way they can help out the campaign if they want.
edit on 6/23/2012 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Why do people assume that this is a desperation move? He is just giving his supporters another way they can help out the campaign if they want.
edit on 6/23/2012 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

That is so thoughtful of him

And here's me thinking he wants every red cent you have in your pockets - one way or another.
edit on 23-6-2012 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

He is very thoughtful when it comes to helping himself...

such a sweetie...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

He has already received a 1 million dollar donation from Bill Maher. You seriously think this is a desperation move and not another way his supporters can contribute to the campaign?

Who knows how many corporations are already bankrolling Romney's campaign though.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

University of California $1,648,685
Goldman Sachs $1,013,091
Harvard University $878,164
Microsoft Corp $852,167
Google Inc $814,540
JPMorgan Chase & Co $808,799
Citigroup Inc $736,771
Time Warner $624,618
Sidley Austin LLP $600,298
Stanford University $595,716
National Amusements Inc $563,798
WilmerHale LLP $550,668
Columbia University $547,852
Skadden, Arps et al $543,539
UBS AG $532,674
IBM Corp $532,372
General Electric $529,855
US Government $513,308
Morgan Stanley $512,232
Latham & Watkins $503,295

www.opensecrets.org...

Just a tiny example of the corps donating to your King...so stop the nonsense.
edit on 23-6-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I really don't think Obama needs much money to campaign as he most likely already has the votes of the minorities, gays and women and it certainly looks as if the older folk are for Obama as well

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Thank you for disproving this thread and its nonesense. Looks like Obama is doing quite well in the donations!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by IceFlower

Originally posted by Jedimind
Honest question: Were any past presidential candidates so desperate for campaign funds as to pull a stunt like this? I'd research it myself but I don't even know how to google such absurdity.

No, Obama is setting a new precedent for desperation.

But just wait, as the election draws near, Obama and his team will undoubtedly top this absurdity ten fold.

ETA: Obama is and will remain an embarrassment to the Office of the President. This article details all the "lows" of his fundraising tactics.

Wash Times
edit on 23-6-2012 by IceFlower because: (no reason given)

He hasn't been perfect but he certainly is not an embarrassment. I am rather proud of most of his accomplishments. I suspect he plays the middle of the road sometimes when I would like to see him MUCH farther to the left but I would take him over the Forth Amendment stealing GWB or health care filp flopper Romney. If he was as left as I and many others would like the Patriot Act would have been overturned. Do I hear anyone on the right complaining about the Patriot Act or Citizens United. No. Because this is part of a master plan for the Corporate takeover of America by energy and weapons manufacturers. This is going to be what America is known for. Selling our coal and fuel, used as a dumping grounds and making and providing the weapons of war for other countries. We should do well. At least it is something we're good at.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42
My gift to you will be a box of Klennex, which he can use to absorb all his African, racist tears as he packs his bags at the White House to leave on the first flight back to wherever the hell he comes from.

This is all just a front to make it seem like he's not bought and paid for by the Zionist or British scum who are supporting him.

Why doesn't he ask the Queen or the Rothschilds or the Warburgs for some money? They're the ones who have it all, in the first place!

I'd laugh if a bunch of people threw bags of on-fire poo on the White House lawn for a cheap fireworks celebration when he leaves! There's your gifts! Now, get out, traitor!

Sour grapes.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I suspect some posters here may be getting a cut of those donations! Can anyone spot the ones of whom I speak?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
reply to post by timetothink

Thank you for disproving this thread and its nonesense. Looks like Obama is doing quite well in the donations!

Yes by Corporate Hacks and Greedy Bankers.

The ones you all love to blame for everything.

All we need left on that list to donate is Bush.

Great leader you have there-

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join