It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama wants your gifts to help fund his campaign.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Obama Asks People Getting Married To Forgo Gifts, Ask Their Guests To Donate To His Campaign Instead… www.barackobama.com... Is this what campaigning for the Presidency has become?

You don't need all that stuff to make your life easier, all you need is me. Don't take those silly presents, donate them to me, by way of cash, to my campaign. Wow, how far are they willing to go to get 4 more years? I find this ridiculous, he wants 40,000/plate for functions and still wants My Birthday Money. You stoop too low mr. president, too low.(but hey it's just my opinion right?)

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:
i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not Post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

Terms and Conditions of Use
edit on Sat Jun 23 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Hahaha! How desparate can this puppet get???? I guess next, he will be asking the elderly to give up their drug money and sacrifice their lives so that he can save our country?????? roflmao How can anyone take this clown seriously?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

And...serve this to your Wedding Guests while you're sending me their money....

Des

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Let your friends know how important this election is to you—register with Obama 2012, and ask for a donation in lieu of a gift. It’s a great way to support the President on your big day. Plus, it’s a gift that we can all appreciate—and goes a lot further than a gravy bowl.

"A gift that we can all appreciate"

Boy, talk about self-centered. self-serving......

NO WAY, NO HOW......

I wouldn't give him my lunch money!!!!

[Go talk to Oprah......]

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Honest question: Were any past presidential candidates so desperate for campaign funds as to pull a stunt like this? I'd research it myself but I don't even know how to google such absurdity.

I can't believe Obama's campaign is actually suggesting that people getting married should ask their guests to donate to the campaign in lieu of a gift. Talk about arrogance.

Also, it would certainly put a damper on the mood for any republican guests who simply wanted to attend a wedding and certainly weren't expecting solicitations for Obama's presidential campaign.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Jedimind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

what, his friends in BP a little short this quarter?

the sheer unmitigated gall :shk:

considering "mitts"romney was getting his marching orders at bilderberger the other day...
perhaps Darth O knows he wont be getting any help from that direction

could it be possible that the dark emperor has no clothes left on, and is incapable of accepting it's over
and this pathetic grasping at any loose cash around to fuel his now pointless campaign is a sign of a psychotic breakdown?
[
can a psychopath have one of those?
]

stay tuned....

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

sorry triple post
connection issues

edit on 22-6-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I'm speechless. Just, wow.

"goes farther than a gravy bowl". How many gravy bowls can he afford with his campaign money already?

This is the lowest of low....especially in this economy. People need help from family!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
the POSUS sure has some big ones
bigger than Wesley Warren, Jr's

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Wow i knew he was having a problem finding new donors but this is kinda extreme whats next a bake sale?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Talk about gold for the Romney campaign....eesh.

edit on 22-6-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I'm sure we will hear damage control soon......as there better be some.

Not that I care, but Jesus this is as low as you can get.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Like you would want your wedding guests to know that you supported Obama.... that in itself would mean no gifts.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
He is absolutely Disgusting.

How low can you go.

I see he'll take anything.... literally.

Now... I am a Hope and Change man. I sure hells Hope to Change the current POTUS in November!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
Like you would want your wedding guests to know that you supported Obama.... that in itself would mean no gifts.

If I could star you fifteen times, I would.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
He is absolutely Disgusting.

How low can you go.

I see he'll take anything.... literally.

Now... I am a Hope and Change man. I sure hells Hope to Change the current POTUS in November!

No kidding. Instead of getting a gravy bowl, buy ME one as potus.

Is there a precedent for how asinine this is? Especially in this economy? Seriously.....

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

His request was disgusting enough...IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ECONOMIC CRISIS...then you go and put a picture of the king with no clothes??? How could you do that to me....aaaaacckkk. Thanks.

Here's another wtf:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
I'm sure we will hear damage control soon......as there better be some.

Not that I care, but Jesus this is as low as you can get.

No...he can go lower....he'll want our kids to send him their lunch money and allowance....

Des

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
LOL you guys are so crazy, but I am right there with you. With reading your posts, I began doing a search to see if he was asking people to sign over their "Life Insurance policies" just in case. No luck yet but it would not surprise me to find it.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
It just goes to show how out of touch with the American People he is and the problems in our country, such as the ECONOMY!!

Yo, Prez, FYI.....

NEWS FLASH:

The country is in the tank as far as the economy goes.

WE HAVE NO MONEY !!

Guess you're just an "upper class" street person soliciting for money. Except instead of standing on a street corner with a sign, you're winging it from the W.H. via the internet....

What a LOSER!!

Asking people that work their butts off to pay your way......kinda reminds me of the "wel-fare" system.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join