It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: Militant Islam will be defeated by end of century

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I am more pessimistic. I believe that Islam will become the world's dominant religion, using a combination of charm and brute force. It's already dominant in Africa and Asia, and it will take over much of Europe -- the few European countries that don't become primarily Muslim will, even so, become more Islam-friendly in order to live at peace with their very sizable Muslim populations and with the neighboring countries where Islam dominates. From Europe to South America. Christianity will be in retreat, reduced to second-class citizenship under the laws of dhimmitude, but that's still better than the fate that awaits Jewry. And that, I think, is the more likely future.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shoonra
I am more pessimistic. I believe that Islam will become the world's dominant religion, using a combination of charm and brute force. It's already dominant in Africa and Asia, and it will take over much of Europe -- the few European countries that don't become primarily Muslim will, even so, become more Islam-friendly in order to live at peace with their very sizable Muslim populations and with the neighboring countries where Islam dominates. From Europe to South America. Christianity will be in retreat, reduced to second-class citizenship under the laws of dhimmitude, but that's still better than the fate that awaits Jewry. And that, I think, is the more likely future.

How do you relate to redneck13?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by g2v12

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by yourmaker
what about Militant Judaism? Militant Christianity?

I agree completly with your statement and the reason militarism is mixed with religion is because the right wingers control both and many times fight among themselves for pseudo-supremacy of the regimes.

Religion and spiritualism are very different. One is based on social constructs and centuries of censorship and taking things out of concept, while the second is the pursuit of truth and happiness. Truth and happiness cannot take place with luciferian leaders at the helm.

Of course truth and peace can take place despite Luciferian leadership. Its just that most people are cultured to operate under a Luciferian leadership through an ideological principle of obedience over 'thinking'; to have FAITH in a higher, nondescript power they will never actually have contact with.

Faith is an overrated and abused teaching.

I think the problem with most mainstream religions is that they fail to make the ultimate connection of what god and satan are. Good and bad are too abstract and relativistic for my taste. I want to know what angels and demons are. What the elohim and nephelim are. What the giants are. What the grey and reptillian aliens are. What the nordic and pleadian aliens are. What is the relationship between the alien species on earth and their interaction with people and each other. How much technology we have gotten, for what purpose and from whom.

What is going on our moon, solar system and universe. What is a soul. What are demi-gods. What are ghosts.

HUGE FAIL on the part of EVERY mainstream religion that reads more like fairy tails TOTALLY DISCONNECTED from reality!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I think Netanyahu needs to sign in at ATS and learn something ...
Egypts New President - "Jerusalem will be our new Capital, Allah Willing
Militant Islam isn't going to be defeated anytime soon.
And from the boost it just got in taking over Egypt, I'd say they are just getting started.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

"The only reason people put more blame on judaism than christianity and islam is because jews have a superiority complex to rule the world. Very few, if any, work with their hands in manual labor. All managerial jobs that demand the highest possible pay....that is if they are not outright owners of said enterprise. “

I could have sworn these are the words taken directly from one of Josef Goebbels et al speeches.

"A “good German” works hard and joyfully to serve his people. For him, “making something” has always been a more important result of his creative strength than “making money.” The good German values each creation, each discovery, as a service to the German people’s community that is more valuable to him than the possibility of making money. The best German is not he who makes the most money, but rather he who is of greatest service to his people. I doubt that one can translate this sentence into Hebrew, since it goes far beyond any Jewish understanding.”

"Zionism only conceals your true intentions from those blinded circles who see in Jewry a different ideal than the will to totally control the world. The “poor Jews” hope that once they have torn apart the peoples of the world, putting them at the service of the Jews, they will be able, with the help of money, to assure the rule of a world bled dry”

Hanns Oberlindober - The “Decent” Jew

And there is nothing wrong with what he said. The protocols of the learned elders of zion only confirm everyones' suspicions. Someone who has an unjust superiority complex because they were born into such a system does a huge diservice to himself and society.

People regardless of culture and faith should be able to adjust to the times. Those that live primarily for material gains such as money have been engrained with very poor morals and ethics and are uncapable of living normal and healthy lives, nevermind becoming good leaders.

It is because society is run by empty or evil pyschopath souls that this existance is so cruel and painful. Some people hoarde too much for themselves and look with disdain at the rest.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
I think Netanyahu needs to sign in at ATS and learn something ...
Egypts New President - "Jerusalem will be our new Capital, Allah Willing
Militant Islam isn't going to be defeated anytime soon.
And from the boost it just got in taking over Egypt, I'd say they are just getting started.

I admit a religion that REQUIRES prayer five times a day must be pretty backwards even by mainstream standards. I see people quit working and go on their knees to pray or they must attend mosque service.

I am not aware of all the details but there are more strange things. Allowing sex with your DEAD SPOUSE! Making your spouse YOUR PROPERTY! Allowing rich muslims that ability to marry MULTIPLE WOMEN! Forcing women to cover their heads, not allowing women the right to drive a car, not allowing women the right to work certain jobs, etc.

Still you have to admit that alciada LOVES ISLAM because without liberals and progressives would have no problem cutting at least 50% of the military budget over night and the FAKE war on terror would have been put to rest and all the TRAITORS who were responsible for the 9-11 genocide would be given the death penalty....

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Islam is a false religion, created by a false prophet. Anyone within the religion that doesn’t reign in the radicals they claim gives it a bad name is just as much to blame. When it comes to Islam, it’s as bad as it gets when it comes to racial inequality. Whatever BS your spouting, the subject of thread is “Netanyahu: Militant Islam will be defeated by end of century”

Once current operations are completed, we should move into maintenance mode that could be handled in the most part by the new drone fleet.
A nice rework of the gating gun. Small caliber guarantees available ammo. As the technology in our civilization advances, it is obvious that radical Islam will be defeated by the end of this century

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

I have no idea if you are replying to my post, which is above yours, but islam is not a threat to christianity, europe or america. It is only a threat to itself and judaism because of the fact israel is located in the middle east and the middle east is predominantly islamic territory.

Alciada has no problem distorting the truth though to keep the military-industrial complex as strong as possible. All these employed people are guaranteed conservative votes for the republican party of america and the house of lords in the uk.

And we don't need super-technology to beat militant islam. The gattling gun is a waste of bullets! One shot equals one kill equals the most efficiency, but I guess bad for the economy since we need a huge turnover to keep capitalism affloat. LMAO!

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13
Islam is a false religion, created by a false prophet. Anyone within the religion that doesn’t reign in the radicals they claim gives it a bad name is just as much to blame. When it comes to Islam, it’s as bad as it gets when it comes to racial inequality. Whatever BS your spouting, the subject of thread is “Netanyahu: Militant Islam will be defeated by end of century”

Once current operations are completed, we should move into maintenance mode that could be handled in the most part by the new drone fleet.
A nice rework of the gating gun. Small caliber guarantees available ammo. As the technology in our civilization advances, it is obvious that radical Islam will be defeated by the end of this century

You cannot, unfortunately destroy an ideology with superior technology and firepower. If only it were that easy.

Radical islam is a hydra, thanks to their breeding rate. And every building we accidentally bomb and every innocent civllian we accidentally kill creates more radicals.

I'm all for wiping these guys out, but we have to be smarter about how we do it and take the game to their level.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Ahh,,,”there is nothing wrong with what he said...”

Is it Okay if I call you an anti-Semite Nazi sympathizer ? Since I clearly see by your own admission, you have absolutely no problem proudly repeating the writings of known sworn Nazis and famous anti Semitic hoaxes.
Just let me know and I will comply

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Ahh,,,”there is nothing wrong with what he said...”

Is it Okay if I call you an anti-Semite Nazi sympathizer ? Since I clearly see by your own admission, you have absolutely no problem proudly repeating the writings of known sworn Nazis and famous anti Semitic hoaxes.
Just let me know and I will comply

Only someone who accepts the whitewashing of history in relation to world war 1 and world war 2 through whatevever reasons still believes 6 million jews were burned or gassed to death. Jews and gypsies never work for others in terms of physical labor. On the other hand communists are lazy athiests.

I don't consider myself a nazi or fascist. I consider myself a social democrat. I am for some nationalism though in that nations should be proud of their ethnical background and culture. Jobs should be primarily for the citizens of each nation and THEN give the rest to illegals.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Fine than. By your own standards you just laid before us, I own the right to call you for what you are ; Anti-Semitic Nazi.
Case closed.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Fine than. By your own standards you just laid before us, I own the right to call you for what you are ; Anti-Semitic Nazi.
Case closed.

So you prefer international capitalism run by the zionist bilderbergers??? You do know that the international trade summit failed again and again to reach any meaningful consensus and that most of the acknowledged trade between america and asia is AMERICAN BRAND merchandise and services MADE IN CHINA?

The chineese are getting exploited with low wages with that make believe communist government of china and americans are loosing their jobs at ever increasing rates. It is one sided trade and no one should be happy about that except wall street speculators.

Most of the people who support OWS are either fascists or communists but either they don't know it YET or they do not admit so. Give them time fine sir and everything will change.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by g2v12

Originally posted by yourmaker
what about Militant Judaism? Militant Christianity?

I agree completly with your statement and the reason militarism is mixed with religion is because the right wingers control both and many times fight among themselves for pseudo-supremacy of the regimes.

Religion and spiritualism are very different. One is based on social constructs and centuries of censorship and taking things out of concept, while the second is the pursuit of truth and happiness. Truth and happiness cannot take place with luciferian leaders at the helm.

Of course truth and peace can take place despite Luciferian leadership. Its just that most people are cultured to operate under a Luciferian leadership through an ideological principle of obedience over 'thinking'; to have FAITH in a higher, nondescript power they will never actually have contact with.

Faith is an overrated and abused teaching.

I think the problem with most mainstream religions is that they fail to make the ultimate connection of what god and satan are. Good and bad are too abstract and relativistic for my taste. I want to know what angels and demons are. What the elohim and nephelim are. What the giants are. What the grey and reptillian aliens are. What the nordic and pleadian aliens are. What is the relationship between the alien species on earth and their interaction with people and each other. How much technology we have gotten, for what purpose and from whom.

What is going on our moon, solar system and universe. What is a soul. What are demi-gods. What are ghosts.

HUGE FAIL on the part of EVERY mainstream religion that reads more like fairy tails TOTALLY DISCONNECTED from reality!!!

Actually, all good points. I tend to suffer many of the same intellectual intrigues mentioned in your post. As you also say, religion doesn't deal with any of the most important questions concerning how humanity fits in with the cosmic scheme.

Not only is human religion a fail in dealing with reality, it creates a pseudo reality, demanding obedience to it alone - obfuscating the expansive three dimensional reality in which we must fashion our future. The prime directive of the human race is to master his environment. This means understanding all of the forces of the universe.

There are certain things implied in making the jump to clean, non-polluting energy, restoring the planetary ecological system and establishing fully functional space operations and new planetary environments.

Everyone has the right to make their own philosophical choices. But when I finally realized that religion taught people not to think, I started thinking and rose above religion. My belief system doesn't refute the potential of a creator or some cosmic hierarchy. If anything, my understanding has been expanded, devoid of the human filtering of ancient pretexts and constructs.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The only way would be to end their tribal societies and I don't see that happening.

Isreal is part of the problem and they seem to think they are allowed a "final solutition"

I see that Hitler did have an effect on the Jewish people.....

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by fnpmitchreturns
The only way would be to end their tribal societies and I don't see that happening.

Isreal is part of the problem and they seem to think they are allowed a "final solutition"

I see that Hitler did have an effect on the Jewish people.....

Well said. Israeli policy has manifested through the tyranny of the oppressed psychology. Here we have a tiny society surrounded by it's enemies, and yet they attempt to extol excessive influences over the Arab nations through military threats, assassination, collusion with the White House and other destructive instruments of violence. The MOSSAD has also given material assistance to terror groups in its borders and was caught attempting to create a new terror cell in the West Bank in order to further its militant pretexts in attacking civilians.

Netanyahu is nothing more than a typical politician reacting to the pressures of internal extremists who have no regard for the moral spirit of a democratic society. He is their instrument of hate and death and that is how this man earns his paycheck.

But, unlike some here, I wouldn't condemn all the good Jews for the behavior of extremists, although I would say that Jewish terrorists are as worthy of death as their Arab and American counterparts.

As for Netanyahu's statement regarding the use of technology as a means to end militancy, that is purely a nonsensical gesture to appease the racist fanatics who run the squalid Likud party. This is a political menagerie which in some respects parallels the ideological nascence of the Nazi Gestapo.

He's afraid of them and knows the public shame he will endure if he doesn't obey them. He's a moral coward, like most politicians, who eventually concede to the underhanded tactics of power mongers inhabiting smoke filled rooms.

BTW-photos of drones aren't going to impress anyone who knows the truth. Technology had no connection between the purpose of its creation and its efficiency in eradicating ideological inferences, which another poster has already touched on. Technology in this regard is basically about corporations making profits at the expense of millions of innocent victims.

Americans who believe otherwise are paying through the nose to make a few board of directors and politicians very wealthy and powerful. No less than 151 congressmen have invested millions of their own dollars in war manufacturing to reap vast earnings, all at the expense of dead, crippled and insane American soldiers, who were brainwashed into thinking they were performing noble services to democratic principles.

Any American who supports such a dishonorable system is a neo-conservative fascist pig who should be tried and placed in a prison for treason.

edit on 25-6-2012 by g2v12 because: arrangement

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazyninja

I agree weapons cannot eliminate this problem; it is only part of the solution. However, who is not an admirer of fine weaponry. You cannot use this stuff against an enemy that does not wear uniforms. It make it hard to fight an enemy that hides their weapons in schools and masques, puts on a burka and trots out the other end of the city when our boys come to town. People need to be aware about how this thing works and what the obvious end game is

What makes our societies great is also our weakness. An open border policy with freedom of religion. Islam uses this to their advantage. Most people have not studied Islam enough to know much about it. Bring it up in these forums, their will be many kind Muslims that will help you. They wont try to make you feel guilty for your “Islamophobia” or one of their best lines is “you should only ask a Muslim”, don’t do it. You will hear nothing but pre-programmed propaganda designed to indoctrinate. However, you won’t be made aware many interesting facts such as; the goal of Islam is to control the entire world under sharia law. Sharia law is only a good deal if you are a Muslim male. Everyone else in the world including Muslim women are nothing more than livestock to be used and abused. There is plenty of information out there, find out for yourself

This thread is about the predicted downfall of militant Islam. Most people don’t take the time to understand it is something other than a religion. There is only one Islam. Don’t let anyone lead you to believe any different. The so called “militant Islam” is the same Islam you find anywhere, it only seems different as we see the various stages of its implementations in accordance to the Muslim verses Non-Muslim population of a given area or country. We know there are ideologies that threaten our freedoms as a nation. Islam is one of those things. There is no need to be politically correct when talking about Islam.Our equivalent of Islam would be that the Pope rules the Americas and reinstates the inquisitions

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult.

Islam in its fullest form is a complete total 100% system of life.

WHAT ISLAM IS NOT If you live in the west and is concerned about islam and islamization in your country,then this video has a message for you!KEEP BRITAIN TIDY

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

reply to post by redneck13

I have no idea if you are replying to my post, which is above yours, but islam is not a threat to christianity, europe or america. It is only a threat to itself and judaism because of the fact israel is located in the middle east and the middle east is predominantly islamic territory.

Alciada has no problem distorting the truth though to keep the military-industrial complex as strong as possible. All these employed people are guaranteed conservative votes for the republican party of america and the house of lords in the uk.

And we don't need super-technology to beat militant islam. The gattling gun is a waste of bullets! One shot equals one kill equals the most efficiency, but I guess bad for the economy since we need a huge turnover to keep capitalism affloat. LMAO!

Don’t try to whitewash history
No Medina was never known as Yathrib or inhabited by the Jewish tribes of Banu Qaynuqa, the Banu Qurayza, and Banu Nadir or that Mohammed slaughtered enslaved tortured and raped the inhabitance in the process of renaming the city. Oh by the way, they let Mohammed into their city when Mohammed's own people kicked him out of Mecca.

Your right, I did not post a video of an African Christian preacher burned by Islamic supremist.
We haven’t heard about a cartoonist being killed by followers of someone’s favorite prophet

A strong military insures that you do not have to use it

Capitalism built the wealthiest, most modern society that ever existed in the history of the planet.

The new Gatling gun is awesome chambered down to standard ammo. Did you see the spent cartages spilling out on the roof of that SUV, that rocks!

I consider tax money spent on ammo is money well spent

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13
reply to post by Lazyninja

I agree weapons cannot eliminate this problem; it is only part of the solution. However, who is not an admirer of fine weaponry. You cannot use this stuff against an enemy that does not wear uniforms. It make it hard to fight an enemy that hides their weapons in schools and masques, puts on a burka and trots out the other end of the city when our boys come to town. People need to be aware about how this thing works and what the obvious end game is

What makes our societies great is also our weakness. An open border policy with freedom of religion. Islam uses this to their advantage. Most people have not studied Islam enough to know much about it. Bring it up in these forums, their will be many kind Muslims that will help you. They wont try to make you feel guilty for your “Islamophobia” or one of their best lines is “you should only ask a Muslim”, don’t do it. You will hear nothing but pre-programmed propaganda designed to indoctrinate. However, you won’t be made aware many interesting facts such as; the goal of Islam is to control the entire world under sharia law. Sharia law is only a good deal if you are a Muslim male. Everyone else in the world including Muslim women are nothing more than livestock to be used and abused. There is plenty of information out there, find out for yourself

This thread is about the predicted downfall of militant Islam. Most people don’t take the time to understand it is something other than a religion. There is only one Islam. Don’t let anyone lead you to believe any different. The so called “militant Islam” is the same Islam you find anywhere, it only seems different as we see the various stages of its implementations in accordance to the Muslim verses Non-Muslim population of a given area or country. We know there are ideologies that threaten our freedoms as a nation. Islam is one of those things. There is no need to be politically correct when talking about Islam.Our equivalent of Islam would be that the Pope rules the Americas and reinstates the inquisitions

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult.

Islam in its fullest form is a complete total 100% system of life.

WHAT ISLAM IS NOT If you live in the west and is concerned about islam and islamization in your country,then this video has a message for you!KEEP BRITAIN TIDY

In 1930s Germany the National Socialist propaganda media began its campaign of nationalism by claiming that Jews were a threat. They said Jews were going to control all of Europe and that they were hiding behind symbols of religion and piousness. They were a threat to the world.

There was the National Socialist Party's publication in the form of a child's story book, Der Giftpilz (The Poisonous Mushroom), which compared Jews to mushrooms. The analogy conceptualized that like a Jew, one could not tell which mushrooms were poisonous.

NSP media also published through a news paper, Der Stürmer (The Attacker), anti-Semitic caricatures and portrayals of Jews as categorical stereotypes engaging in activities such as blood libel (using infant's blood in sacrificial rituals), pornography, anti-Catholic, anti-capitalist and more.

Does all of this sound familiar? Your posts are filled with all sorts of ludicrous accusations about Muslims that are simply unfounded and obviously beyond the scope of your own reasoning capacity to discover.

Militancy doesn't define life for the ninety nine percent of the Muslim population anymore than YOUR particular group is defined by pedophilia, infidelity, murder, sexual perversion, spousal abuse, ignorance and so on.

I feel morally obligated to object when I see blind ignorance and senseless hatred. I'm sure you've never taken the time to study the Qur'an or even the Bible for that matter.

If under such circumstances you reserve the right of free speech, than so do I.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by g2v12

It does sound familiar
You are correct, there are major correlations and similarities between Nazis, Muslims and the Muslim Brotherhood. The parallels between the them are simply amazing. It always starts with hatred for Jews
Amazing how Islam tries to use our own political correctness against us, just like the Nazis

islam and nazi (commom goal)
Excerpt from "OBSSESION" this video exposed the similarity between islam and nazism as practice and believe by devoted followers of Muhammad, which is islamization and the extermination of the jewish people.
Reason why muslims will never make peace with the jews.
SAHIH MUSLIM Book 041, Number 6985: Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.
Radical muslims' inspiration and ideology.
Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 2, Number 24: Narrated Ibn 'Umar: allah's apostle said: "I have been ORDERED (by allah) to FIGHT against the people until they testify that none has the right to be worshipped but allah and that Muhammad is allah's apostle, and offer the prayers perfectly and give the obligatory charity, so if they perform a that, then they save their lives an property from me except for islamic laws and then their reckoning (accounts) will be done by allah."
koran 009.029 FIGHT those who believe not in allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by allah and his messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

edit on 26-6-2012 by redneck13 because: ,

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join