It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen To Meet Sinn Fein's Martin McGuinness I.R.A.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
The Queen is to meet and shake hands with former Irish Republican Army commander Martin McGuinness
The hand shaking is expected to happen behind closed doors

Sinn Fein's Martin McGuinness will meet the Queen next week and shake her hand in an historic first for the Northern Ireland peace process, the party has confirmed.

I think this should not happen but the Queen has to go along with the government

The Queen has never met a senior figure in the now-defunct IRA, which killed her cousin Lord Mountbatten in 1979, or its political wing Sinn Fein.

The IRA has a lot of British blood on there hands and i doubt the majority of the British public would welcome
this terrorist with open arms
This makes my blood boil McGuinness should really be in prison
In my opinion the Queen would be well within her rights to tell McGuinness to
Eff Orrff

Cran
news.sky.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by cranspace

If it helps to finally put the Irish " Troubles " behind them, I'm all for it.

Not sure whether this will mean that Mr.McGuinness recognises the Queen's sovereignty over Northern Ireland though.....

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
the guy is complicit in many murders of people so for me the queen should give philip his 12 bore and a few hungry corgi's and give the guy a feel of what its like to be on the recieving end

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
ENGLAND HAVE A LOT OF IRISH BLOOD ON THEIR HANDS!

Remember who occupied who!

Fekkin Queen should of had a slap round the face!
edit on 22-6-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxatoria

Star for this

the queen should give philip his 12 bore and a few hungry corgi's and give the guy a feel of what its like to be on the recieving end

Gerry Adams-Martin McGuiness and Sinn Fein are what is wrong with all this they are terrorists
But wait they have been forgiven for their crimes and are now MPs but they refuse to sit in House of Parliament but still collect there £65-000 salary every year
They should all be in prison

Cran

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Blair and Bush haven't been convicted either.

One mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Blair and Bush haven't been convicted either

Good point
And they should be cellmates because after a couple of days i think Bush would shank Blair

Cran

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Keep your mouth shut.

McGuinness fought for his nations freedom and was the main reason for the IRA's hold back against civilian targets.

He is a terrorist? What about Bloody Sunday where British soldiers shot and killed UNARMED CIVILIANS and was given medals by the QUEEN.

800 Years of oppression, rape, pillage, murder and attempted Genocide of an entire race!
I am not a super nationalist/Republican but my god. You really are up your own ass aren't you?

The Troubles was started by BRITISH forces. The UVF and RUC attacked Catholics in Derry and then went into their houses heavy handedly.

You, are an arrogant, ignorant fool.

So Mountbatten was killed? What about James Connolly, Padraig Pearce, Eamon Ceannt? What goes around comes around.

top topics

join