It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC collapse videos exposes the lies of the 9/11 conspiracy theorist movement

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by theMat
well that doesn't change the fact that Al Qaeda works for the CIA, which still makes it an inside job because no one held the CIA accountable for their ties with the organization.

Yet another truther who doesn't know the difference between the Mujahideen and Al Qaeda.

If you know of any direct links between the CIA and Al Qaeda Please post them.

Good luck.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by SimontheMagus
Many experts estimate that in an actual pancake collapse the main towers could have taken up to a minute and a half to fall to the ground.

Care to name these "experts"?

There is no proof of a pancake theory. THE Pancake theory in skyscraper's has never happened and will never happen. But if you want some "expert thinking", just study my signature real well. You might learn something.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I always hate when people claim that they have found something to debunk the conspiracy theory. firstly you claim that one of the most important arguments is that there were no fires, this isn't really what i believe is being said. the fact is that the government and investigators claimed that the fires were so bad that they brought down the tower by bending or melting the structure but how is this possible when a woman is standing in the impact hole?

(www.documentingreality.com...) sorry dont know how to put pictures up yet.

to your second point the fact that the towers fell leaving almost nothing in their footings other than a few small structures and a piece of the central column doesn't make sense to me at least. if it was falling down through the impact then surely larger pieces would be left over.

your third point about it not being demolished, watch your own video carefully, at first we get three shakes of the camera the same time apart, then if you look carefully at the right side of the screen underneath the smoke you can see a puff of smoke come out then seconds later the top half of the tower starts to fall, and lastly where do you see no Symmetric, i mean the top quarter falls almost perfectly, its only the very top with the pointed part that falls, the fact that you cant see it doesn't make sense. but maybe its me so to be honest you haven't disproved anything to me but i would also like to know if you can answer me these questions:

Why was the buildings debris sent to China (Yes not all but almost all of it was taken away and recycled.) if this was a terrorist attack surely they would want to keep it somewhere where it could be done with all that CSI style stuff. secondly, how is it possible when it takes the FBI weeks sometimes months to find a serial killer that even though Bin Laden denied having any part of this and even said that he condemned the act was he named as the man being it almost straight away? one final question, if this was so innocent that it happened to be planned by someone on the other side of the world why hasn't everything been released, by that i mean the video from the CCTV at the pentagon showing the plane, two or three stills showing something white doesn't count, the claim about not wanting to show the last moment of someone's life if incorrect as the entire world saw days of Gadaffi being killed beaten etc.
to claim that you have debunked something means you have answered all possible questions that could come from your so called hard work, i would like to point out that you seem to have put up a video that shows just one angle of the Tower and no others, and why only the top half of the tower i am sure there are hundreds of full video that could show the whole building as it fell. so while i accept that you may think you have debunked something sadly in my opinion you haven't.
Sorry!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by PolyATS
reply to post by IpsissimusMagus

The building was a tube with a skin. The floors started falling inside before the skin collapsed from the weight above the impact point. The explosive noise is from the heated debris from friction, mini sonic booms from heated compressed air, cables snapping, floor joists breaking, elevator counter weights falling, etc. the building was destined to fail by design and possibly from poor workmanship and or materials.

None of that happened.

Were you there?NO

Do you know high-rise construction?NO

Did you know the "skin" you so eloquently state was made of mild steel?PROBABLY NOT

So what pulverized the core?

You do know the core doesn't have slabs?PROBABLY NOT

So how does your ridiculous pancake theory work with the cores pulverization?

YOU HAVE NO CLUE

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Wow you un-beleivers really have to grasp at staws now lol shouldnt that give you a hint??

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Eyewitnesses that were in the buildings heard the charges......or were they all imagining they heard them?
Sorry but booms were heard ......next

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SceoticalSam
there was NOTHING in that building capable of burning to a temperature high enough to weaken structural steel.
its not an agrument or even a debate...there wasnt !!
nothing further to add

I cut the unwarranted accusation/insult from your post. Paper burns at a high enough temperature to weaken structural steel.

You can discover this from the most trivial google search. How about you find the burning temperature of paper and then we can discuss it?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Barry Jennings = Dead. Key witness that was ACTUALLY there, unlike Dave, or any of those who believe the OS. We all saw the SAME thing. For goodness sakes people, 3000+ AMERICANS died on their own soil! So in short, this event is worth talking about until the end of time. They went to Iraq and Afghanistan (oil and poppie fields, guarded by US troops-why? Look it up.) for nothing. Noticed those countries were innocent, went to Iraq, still there. Killed hundreds of thousand to MILLIONS of living human beings. Why? Middle East region control (TPTB lust, greed, hate, sloth, gluttony, pride and envyp. Africa - check. NA - check. They want the WORLD. But they CANT win. Simple. And they are realizing this, slowly.

Time goes on, and eventually. Something will happen that will blow all of these truth doubters out of their minds. Patience is key. You will notice that EVERY SINGLE company that profitted 100%x3 after 9-11, is owned, or operated by dual citizens of Israel and the US. Coincidence? Look it up.

Have humans In the West lost their own intuition?(flouride) and being mildly sociopathic, non empathetic, conditioned for prejudice - CONTROLLED. We are already controlled to a degree physically, the worst they will do now is control YOU mentally. That was the point. NDA, SOPA, DHS, TSA, Gitmo (black market terrorist hub). If I was notable, I would be threatened or killed, definitely fearing for my life and loved ones. Get it?

I live outside of the US, and the fact that people still cannot comprehend the magnitude of the events of that day in that country, still dawn on me as saddening and sickening. I get sick to me stomach - literally. It's not about what we want to believe, it is about what actually, ACTUALLY happened. Something that our arguing believe will NEVER changed. People died. Mothers, grandmothers, fathers, grandfathers, KIDS! Everyone. Oh yeah, and 5 Israelis - god rest their souls. Lives changed for the worse, all for the dollar. Oh and btw, the $ is the cabals true god (numbers). They have no comprehension of true emotions, empathy or human traits. Look in the mirror, you who believe are turning into just that - THEM. If we are still human we will realize there is no way to ignore the subtle coincidences.

Bruce Springstein, had breakfast EVERY morning for 5 YEARS in one of the towers, why not 9-11 again? Coincidence. Insurance policies. Insider trading. Dancing Iraelis - WITNESSED by more than one american. Contracted, millions in payouts to families not to fight the OS, taking away their right to question? Evidence demolishing on a historical scale. Dead witnesses. Pat Tillman. Bradley Manning. Mossad technology. Abandonned moving companies that worked for weeks in WTC building prior to 9-11. The contracted out UNUSED FLOORS in both towers, being the EXACT spots were planes collided. Misinformation by news sources (who are owned and operated by the ones at 'bottom' (you would probably call the TPTB).

They just want to keep us confused from what actually happened. MODS, you know what I'm talking about. You get those 'executive' orders. But remember people, DENY IGNORANCE, as in deny the 'unaware' or 'unknown'. What OP Has done here was actually DENY his own ignorance. Deny ignorance - Get it. Got it. Good.

My condolences go to ALL who have lost family members due to this large orchastrated plot. God is with them all and with us now more than ever. Although you may not see, or feel it. Nothing we can do to stop it.

The truth will set some free, and set others straight. Until that day...

PEACE.
edit on 23-6-2012 by Only1King because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
A friend of mine began squatting a country property last year, in an area of English countryside called Titon, just west of London......amongst the people who came along to "help" the squat was a 'former' CIA man......my squatter friend Frank says he is very garrulous......Frank said fellow squatters and himself asked the CIA guy "Do you think 9/11 was an inside job?" He answered, "Of course 9/11 was an inside job! You guys don't know how far in advance we plan these things! We had the explosives placed yeeeeaaaars before you guys think we had them planted. The demolition squad that was mysteriously missing two weeks before the planes hit the towers were only needing to PRIIIIME the explosives, that's what they were goin' round doin', that's why people won't've figured out what they were really doin', they wuz only needin' to flick switches."
The CIA learnt mass control from the Mafia during the 2nd World War, the assistance of the Mafia so that the Americans could be more effective in Italy during the war had revealed that to them.......American security men had been surprised at the extent of control across the world of Mafia organisations.....they built on what they learnt from the Mafia during the rest of the 20th century.......that's part of the whole story.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SceoticalSam
Wow Dave, your paymasters should educate you a lot better before setting you lose as a shill... there was NOTHING in that building capable of burning to a temperature high enough to weaken structural steel.
its not an agrument or even a debate...there wasnt !!
nothing further to add

This is what happens when people make assumptions lets have a little look at what you claim.

First of all steel strength v temp

As you can see if you can read a graph that is, at 600c steel is at 50% of its strength.

Here is a link to the Cardington fire tests.

www.mace.manchester.ac.uk...

They have data on office fire test and if you look up the data you will find that temps can go well above 600c in 20 mins.

Also if you think fire is not a problem with steel why do they spends thousands of £/$ fire protecting steel!!!

Thats the problem with the internet it gives a voice to the inexperienced

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by martin_heth
A friend of mine began squatting a country property last year, in an area of English countryside called Titon, just west of London......amongst the people who came along to "help" the squat was a 'former' CIA man......my squatter friend Frank says he is very garrulous......Frank said fellow squatters and himself asked the CIA guy "Do you think 9/11 was an inside job?" He answered, "Of course 9/11 was an inside job! You guys don't know how far in advance we plan these things! We had the explosives placed yeeeeaaaars before you guys think we had them planted. The demolition squad that was mysteriously missing two weeks before the planes hit the towers were only needing to PRIIIIME the explosives, that's what they were goin' round doin', that's why people won't've figured out what they were really doin', they wuz only needin' to flick switches."
The CIA learnt mass control from the Mafia during the 2nd World War, the assistance of the Mafia so that the Americans could be more effective in Italy during the war had revealed that to them.......American security men had been surprised at the extent of control across the world of Mafia organisations.....they built on what they learnt from the Mafia during the rest of the 20th century.......that's part of the whole story.

Yes SQUATTERS the most trustworthy people you could meet NOT!!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Archtects for Turth : www.ae911truth.org...

says it all

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hanyak69
reply to post by Varemia

Eyewitnesses that were in the buildings heard the charges......or were they all imagining they heard them?
Sorry but booms were heard ......next

How do YOU know they heard charges, when structural components FAIL they can make very loud noises these people where in a stressful situation

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Truth* (sorry typo)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

www.rt.com...

This is from RT. an impartial international news agency. Thats the tip of the berg.

Added: it is ony liars who often accuse others of lyong with no evidence. Just sayin..
edit on 23-6-2012 by Only1King because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join