It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC collapse videos exposes the lies of the 9/11 conspiracy theorist movement

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

At 3:05 - 3:15 of your first video posted. I can see the floors below the damaged section being blown outward into dust. Yet at that same moment you can still see the top of the building tilting and then begin to fall into the dust below. If the damaged top section is supposed to have caused the lower part of the building to collapse, why does the lower section fall and turn to dust before the top section even falls?

At 3:20 - 3:30 I can clearly see many flashes of light (explosions) coming out of the windows all over the building. Watching this section over and over I see the signs of controlled demolition. The reflections from the Sun would not cause this to happen. I can clearly see the Sun on the left portion of the building and you can clearly see the right side of the building is in shadow. Yet we still see these flashes of light on the right side as well as the left side. These 10 seconds of that video is very clear to me. Controlled demolition = inside job.

This wasn't even remotely a controlled collapse, as the videos themselves show

It was a remote controlled collaspe

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

this wasn't even remotely a demolition, as there wasn't a single explosion, not a single flash nor a single pyroclastic cloud at the points of collapse where demolitions would have to be if they were the cause of the collapse, but rather fires and the crushing of structural supports.

I invite anyone to point out why anything I said is incorrect.

Ok, here you go. Go to 1:54 in this video (which was already posted today by another member):

video of explosions in the tower first hit, just at the moment of the plane hitting the second tower

Do you see that? Do you think it's a coincidence that this happens just as the second plane hits? Or is it caused by jetfuel that flew into the hole in this tower from the impact of the plane hitting the other tower?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Disinformation at it's best.
2nd

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
You know how they can spot who the survivalists are in certain threads? So too can we learn A LOT from this thread.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

fire can be put into videos using cgi, how do u know that these videos are not doctored up by the people trying to cover this up?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Internet Explorer
*Me reads some of Good Ol' Dave's past posts which involve nothing but supporting the official story and/or throwing mud at those who disagree*

HELL, YOU LOOK TRUSTWORTHY!

Not to mention that wonderful signature that just oozes with honesty and trust from one of America's legends of truth...

"Nine-eleven was NOT an inside job, it was an Osama Bin Laden job with 19 people from Saudi Arabia, they murdered 3000 Americans and others foreigners including Muslims and we look like idiots, to deny that the people who murdered our fellow citizens did it, when they are continuing to murder other people around the world." - Pres. William Jefferson Clinton

Gotta at least give slick some credit for one bit of truth:

"they are continuing to murder other people around the world."

edit on 23-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by exponent
reply to post by exponent

Could I say that people who post opposing the official story are suspicious because there are groups that sell merchandise opposing the 'official story'?

Not without almost completely destroying 90% of your credibility...

Don't want to be rude but most will read that and think to themselves: "Did he just SAY that?!"

"The other forums just aren't interesting, they either have no connection to reality"

There goes the other 10%...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
While bumbling around Youtube, i came across this video. Apologies if this have been posted here before, but I have my doubts since this footage exposes some of the lies the "9/11 inside job" proponents are spinning so I have no doubt this would be swept under the rug.

edit on 23-6-2012 by robbo961 because: oops, put reply with quote[/editb

www.youtube.com...
edit on 23-6-2012 by robbo961 because: oops
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv
no reasonable person spends this much time and effort to defend a single viewpoint on a CONSPIRACY forum

Don't forget that in order for the Mind Control technique to work, it has to be repeated over and over and OVER...

The '' BIG LIE '' propaganda technique

It was defined by Adolf Hitler in his 1925 autobiography Mein Kampf as a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously".

Adolf Hitler and Joseph Goebbels believed that if one told a big lie and repeated it many times that the majority of the general public would believe it. In fact, Goebbels further believed and said, “the bigger the lie, the more it will be believed.”

Source

WHY SMART PEOPLE OFTEN CAN'T SEE THE TRUTH

"A good stage hypnotist can take 100 people out to the middle of a redwood forest and convince 90 of them that there are no redwoods to be seen. As the result, 90 people won’t be able to see any redwoods at all. The other 10 who refuse to be hypnotized can still see the trees. The 90 people who are under mind control will think the 10 people who still see the redwoods are “crazy”, “insane” or “nutjobs” or “conspiracy theorists” not realizing or even being able to realize, it is they, themselves, the 90% people who are the deceived ones…...Sound familiar? How can this be?"

"Psychologists use the term Cognitive Dissonance to explain the brain’s inability to consider opposing evidence. Governments intentionally try to create this disorder in the population. That’s how they can get away with creating events like 9/11. If the population in general didn’t have Cognitive Dissonance, they could never stage events like this. Cognitive Dissonance is a form of government sponsored mind control."
Source

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by exponent

They used SILENT EXPLOSIVES

Consult your NWO manual as laid out by the Rocky and Bullwinkle cartoon series about formula for silent explosives

In Season 3 of The Bullwinkle show, the storyline of Banana Fuel ran for 9 episodes. It centered on the development of 'hushaboom', a completely silent explosive. The formula is recited by Bullwinkle (who remembers everything he has ever eaten, and ate the banana on which Boris had written the fuel's formula) at the end of installment 3, which first aired on July 24, 1962

I guess the firefighters and workers in the towers that heard explosions before the towers fell had super hearing so they could hear these silent explosives huh?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Here is the link to the picture of the steel beam lodged in a building after the towers came down, I posted about this earlier in this thread but just came across it today. I don't know how to post the single picture but scroll down to the fourth picture on this page to see a close up. This raises some questions in my opinion.

www.911myths.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
ty

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mickles

Picture is of a section from exterior wall columns from North Tower

Building is Verizon at 140 West St

The column section was flung there during collapse of North Tower

What is your problem?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
We're all "911 debunkers" of one kind or another; of the "official" theory, or of so-called "conspiracy" theories. But I have to tell you, I think this might be one of the dumbest, most uninformed and useless 911 threads I've ever tried to read.

Question for the "official story" and "controlled demolition" theorists: The towers weighed 500,000 tons each. What happened to the 1 MILLION TONS of material that should have "pancaked" into a stack of discernable "pancakes" on the ground?

According to a National Geographic television propaganda piece aired on the History Channel, the official death toll on 911, including Towers 1 and 2, the Pentagon, and the passengers and crew of the four planes, was a grand total of 2,983 souls.

Of that number, 2,750 were killed in the alleged “collapse” of the towers. Less than 300 of the victims were identified. In addition to four airplanes and three high rise buildings, some 2,400 office workers, WTC staff and emergency responders (accounting for 90 percent of the victims) were obliterated off the face of the Earth in less time than it takes to tie your shoes without leaving so much as a “wet spot” for DNA analysis.

Neither the missing material, nor the missing bodies, can be rationally explained by the "official" story, or by a "controlled demolition."

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by WayfaringStranger
Less than 300 of the victims were identified.

Wrong again, actually 1,633 victims at the WTC's have been identified as of February this year....

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
You have to consider this fact. Concrete is almost like stone. It's about the same hardness. So rock doesn't just magically turn to dust. And the dust be so fine that the particals get blown away by the wind. In the event of a pancake effect entire floors would remain in tact. It's solid rock remember. It doesn't just magically turn to dust. Like if you drop a rock on a rock one doesn't turn to dust. Physics just doesn't work that way. But they seem to want people to believe it does.

I think this best describes what actually happened:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by r2d246
I think this best describes what actually happened

Oh no, beam weapons from space!
How silly do the conspiracy theories actually get?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by WayfaringStranger
Less than 300 of the victims were identified.

Wrong again, actually 1,633 victims at the WTC's have been identified as of February this year....

Wrong "again"?

You didn't cite a source, which would be helpful, and your argument isn't with me, it's with National Geographic.

And the 1 million tons of "pancakes"?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join