It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gay activists visiting white house pics.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
No class. BTW .. from what I have read, the Reagans were NOT homophobic.
I bet they had no clue about the Reagans and just thought it was cool to flip off a dead republican.
According to the article, one of them said it was in reaction to Reagan's response to the aids epidemic, so it probably had to witht that.

Originally posted by TruckDriver69
Typical homosexuals at the inner city white house.... So predictable. Just like Sandusky. They try and say he wasn't a homosexual but he is the typical homosexual in America. GLADD / LGBT champion what Sandusky has done for the movement.
Just a word of advice: Try to understand what it is you hate before hating it. Homosexuals don't go around praying on children. Come on you're on the internet, you have no excuse for being this stupid.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TruckDriver69

This has got to be, genuinely, the most bigoted and moronic thing I've ever read on ATS.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by technical difficulties
Originally posted by FlyersFan

According to the article, one of them said it was in reaction to Reagan's response to the aids epidemic, so it probably had to witht that.

Well everyone loves to blame somebody else for their own actions. How can Reagan control the AIDS epidemic even if he allotted appropriate funding for the AIDS studies? The way it seems the LGBT reacted towards Regan as if he was the 'AIDS patrol' and he let them down for some reason
I mean people have consensual sex(protected/unprotected) on their own. Thats the root of all evil.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join