It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus is Yahweh, Part 2. What he himself has said, and the Christophanies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Behold the nail, Behold the hand.
edit on 22-6-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFogHorn
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

How could Jesus ever have been described as being like a devouring fire on the top of a moutain?

Exodus 24:17 And the sight of the glory of the Lord was like devouring fire on the top of the mount in the eyes of the children of Israel.

What part of him Creating and Destroying is hard to understand? Watch the video i posted.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Yes, he was there before anyone else. But, Father made/created/manifested him first.

You seem a little confused friend, you contradict yourself all in the same sentance.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I will say this and exit out of this thread.

Many look to codes, hidden meanings and scripture. But, none seem to want to go to Father and ask him these things in which they seek. As it is written:

You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me. 40 But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.

I implore many who seek out these answers, ask Father directly. You can hear him if you choose to, by way of his spirit. Many are just too afraid to ask, because they are fearful of coming into contact with an evil spirit. But, if you are truly of God, then you are protected.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by jhill76

Yes, he was there before anyone else. But, Father made/created/manifested him first.

You seem a little confused friend, you contradict yourself all in the same sentance.

How is that contradictory? I am saying Jesus was here before anyone else, so for people to bear witness to the creation, there is none. The information would have to come directly from Father. Is that account given to you in the Word by Father himself? It is not.
edit on 22-6-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

reply to post by jhill76

How is that contradictory? I am saying Jesus was here before anyone else, so for people to bear witness to the creation, there is none. The information would have to come directly from Father. Is that account given to you in the Word by Father himself? It is not.

What the Father reveals to me is not for you to decide, how do you think i arrived to my conclusions? I became a christian a little under 1.5 years ago and what i have found is a composition of studies and alot of prayer and meditation on this subject matter. I did not come to this conclusion of my own accord, nor did anyone tell me who he is. i did not even know Yeshua is God until last summer when i spent a week praying and communing with him, seeking the truth and it came to me like the softest whisper and he told me things i needed to know.

When i was a child, sure i had gone to church with my dad against my will, i thought it was boring and i didn't care and in my college years i went into agnosticism and stayed there for 14 years and then i fell into this Anunnaki and Zecharia Sitchin rabbithole and was nearly consumed. In the end i came to Christ of my own accord and he showed me things i never new before and i see the symbolism in the OT and NT, i can see him literally everywhere in the OT. No one told me any of this stuff i didn't even know about christophanies until the other day and i was seeing him before i had even heard of the word. So tell me how a new christian can see things people who call themselves christians for years cannot and do not?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

What the Father reveals to me is not for you to decide, how do you think i arrived to my conclusions?

I did not state this. I did not mean to say you personally, but meant you as a collective. Meaning Father did not give this in his word, if it is to be revealed, it needs to be said by him directly.

So tell me how a new christian can see things people who call themselves christians for years cannot and do not?

Again, I did not state this. Just as how can a rich female know the value of a dollar, if she has been spoon fed all her life. Would it bring here to understanding at a young age or middle age. This is debatable to man, but to Father it is not because he knows when each persons time is of. I hope you know what I mean when I say that. I agree that you could possibly draw conclusions unlike others. But, I do not deal in assumptions, this is I. I do fault others for dealing in assumptions, but the design stands this way for man not to have open council in plain sight with Father.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I will say this and exit out of this thread.

Many look to codes, hidden meanings and scripture. But, none seem to want to go to Father and ask him these things in which they seek. As it is written:

You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me. 40 But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.

I implore many who seek out these answers, ask Father directly. You can hear him if you choose to, by way of his spirit. Many are just too afraid to ask, because they are fearful of coming into contact with an evil spirit. But, if you are truly of God, then you are protected.

Why do you always assume that none of us "ask Father directly"?

Because we don't trip the light fantastic into the astral realm to talk to "Father"?

You are in error when you assume many are afraid to ask, but you are correct about coming in contact with an evil spirit.

Astral projection, or soul travel, is an occult practice.
An out-of-body experience produced through meditation is an occult practice.
Occult involvement is strictly forbidden by Almighty God, which is a base tenet of Christianity and Judaism. I am confused as to why you wouldn't already know that since you hang out with those that are from "above".

Once a person takes this soulish control over his or her spirit, they can enter the spirit realm any time and talk to the entities that dwell there. Or rather, the entities that are trapped there.

These are the kind of deceptive entities that are associated with "below" and appear to the children of men in whatever form they see fit.
They make some people perceive them as aliens.
Some people perceive them as ascended masters.
Some people perceive them as deceased friends or relatives.
Some people even perceive them as angels and allow themselves to become convinced that they are an angel too.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Why do you always assume that none of us "ask Father directly"? Because we don't trip the light fantastic into the astral realm to talk to "Father"? You are in error when you assume many are afraid to ask, but you are correct about coming in contact with an evil spirit.

Because of the statistics of Earth as a whole, I can say that. It is not an absolute 100%.

Astral projection, or soul travel, is an occult practice. An out-of-body experience produced through meditation is an occult practice. Occult involvement is strictly forbidden by Almighty God, which is a base tenet of Christianity and Judaism.

I never said you have to go above or leave the body for contact with Father. You can speak to him anywhere.

These are the kind of deceptive entities that are associated with "below" and appear to the children of men in whatever form they see fit. They make some people perceive them as aliens. Some people perceive them as ascended masters. Some people perceive them as deceased friends or relatives. Some people even perceive them as angels and allow themselves to become convinced that they are an angel too.

This is all true, why do you think I think differently?. Only true way to tell if the "angel" is of below or above is to see if that "angel" casts a shadow behind them. This is why I stress so much, that if anyone on this board claims this, it has to be done in person, so that you may confirm with sight and via the Spirit.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

How could Jesus ever have been described as being like a devouring fire on the top of a moutain?
Exodus 24:17 And the sight of the glory of the Lord was like devouring fire on the top of the mount in the eyes of the children of Israel.

Are you the volcano guy?

He made the ground tremble, he threw out balls of brimstone (sulphar), he laid ground to waste, he spewed out fiery wrath, he blew smoke out of his nostrils?

wow.
volcano guy sounds pretty intense.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Many are just too afraid to ask, because they are fearful of coming into contact with an evil spirit.

How would someone come into contact with an evil spirit unless they were in a place that would make them vulnerable to such?
You can pray to God in your mind, all day, every day, shouting from a rooftop, or sitting in your closet.
What would someone have to be doing to even consider fearing contact with an evil spirit?

But, if you are truly of God, then you are protected.

Where exactly are you inferring we would we be while under this particular type of God's protection?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Isaiah 59:1-21

1 Behold, the Lord’s hand is not shortened,
That it cannot save
;
Nor His ear heavy,
That it cannot hear.
2 But your iniquities have separated you from your God;
And your sins have hidden His face from you,
So that He will not hear.
3 For your hands are defiled with blood,
And your fingers with iniquity;
Your lips have spoken lies,
Your tongue has muttered perversity.

4 No one calls for justice,
Nor does any plead for truth.
They trust in empty words and speak lies;
They conceive evil and bring forth iniquity.
5 They hatch vipers’ eggs and weave the spider’s web;
He who eats of their eggs dies,
And from that which is crushed a viper breaks out.

6 Their webs will not become garments,
Nor will they cover themselves with their works;
Their works are works of iniquity,
And the act of violence is in their hands.
7 Their feet run to evil,
And they make haste to shed innocent blood;
Their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity;
Wasting and destruction are in their paths.
8 The way of peace they have not known,
And there is no justice in their ways;
They have made themselves crooked paths;
Whoever takes that way shall not know peace.

9 Therefore justice is far from us,
Nor does righteousness overtake us;
We look for light, but there is darkness!
For brightness, but we walk in blackness!
10 We grope for the wall like the blind,
And we grope as if we had no eyes;
We stumble at noonday as at twilight;
We are as dead men in desolate places.
11 We all growl like bears,
And moan sadly like doves;
We look for justice, but there is none;
For salvation, but it is far from us.
12 For our transgressions are multiplied before You,
And our sins testify against us;
For our transgressions are with us,
And as for our iniquities, we know them:
13 In transgressing and lying against the Lord,
And departing from our God,
Speaking oppression and revolt,
Conceiving and uttering from the heart words of falsehood.
14 Justice is turned back,
And righteousness stands afar off;
For truth is fallen in the street,
And equity cannot enter.
15 So truth fails,
And he who departs from evil makes himself a prey.

Then the Lord saw it, and it displeased Him
That there was no justice.

16 He saw that there was no man,
And wondered that there was no intercessor;
Therefore His own arm brought salvation for Him;
And His own righteousness, it sustained Him.

17 For He put on righteousness as a breastplate,
And a helmet of salvation on His head;
He put on the garments of vengeance for clothing,
And was clad with zeal as a cloak.

18 According to their deeds, accordingly He will repay,
Fury to His adversaries,
Recompense to His enemies;
The coastlands He will fully repay.
19 So shall they fear
The name of the Lord from the west,
And His glory from the rising of the sun;
When the enemy comes in like a flood,
The Spirit of the Lord will lift up a standard against him.

20 “The Redeemer will come to Zion,
And to those who turn from transgression in Jacob,”
Says the Lord.

21 “As for Me,” says the Lord, “this is My covenant with them: My Spirit who is upon you, and My words which I have put in your mouth, shall not depart from your mouth, nor from the mouth of your descendants, nor from the mouth of your descendants’ descendants,” says the Lord, “from this time and forevermore.”

----------------

So, God achieved Salvation with his own arm and became our intercessor himself, and equipped himself in righteousness with the helm of salvation and a cloak of zeal. But, but wait a second, Yeshua is the author of Salvation! So how could it be God doing this if it was Yeshua? Learn to ask the right questions and you shall find the right answers.

John 10:22-30

22 Now it was the Feast of Dedication in Jerusalem, and it was winter. 23 And Jesus walked in the temple, in Solomon’s porch. 24 Then the Jews surrounded Him and said to Him, “How long do You keep us in doubt? If You are the Christ, tell us plainly.”

25 Jesus answered them, “I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in My Father’s name, they bear witness of Me. 26 But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, as I said to you. 27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father are one.”

Yeshua gives us eternal life, that makes him God and makes him our God.

John 12:12-15

12 “I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. 13 However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come. 14 He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you. 15 All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

How would someone come into contact with an evil spirit unless they were in a place that would make them vulnerable to such? You can pray to God in your mind, all day, every day, shouting from a rooftop, or sitting in your closet. What would someone have to be doing to even consider fearing contact with an evil spirit?

I am talking about if they heard God speak back to them and it's not their own voice (thoughts), many become fearful of this. I am only speaking of the speech back.

Where exactly are you inferring we would we be while under this particular type of God's protection?

Reference my above post.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I never said you have to go above or leave the body for contact with Father. You can speak to him anywhere.

I agree with others that Astral Projection is definitely opening a door to the demonic realm that is extremely dangerous. On the other hand there are many who have left their body and visited Heaven in their spirit.

I think too many of us just get closed minded because we have been lied to by the religious people and the enemies of God. So don't get all hung up on HOW God does things. All you need to know is that HE is God and you are NOT.

A good example of this is Dr. Percy Collett who wanted desperately to see Heaven so he fasted and prayed for many years: "Let me see your glory." He had several visions of Heaven but he wanted to actually GO there. His prayer was finally answered and he was taken to Heaven.

He describes his trip to Heaven in the first video at the 8 min. point:

Dr. Percy Collet prayed for 7 1/2 years to see heaven. He was a missionary to the Amazon jungle when God honored his request and took him to Heaven for 5 and 1/2 days. Collett and 250 Indians and missionaries prayed for eight days to God to show them Heaven. On the 9th day everyone saw angels in the sky and on the 10th they were all "struck down by the glory of God". Then: "My soul came out of my body. Your soul is God's intelligence in you."

As my soul had left my body and my soul looked down at my own body, my guardian Angel, who had been with me for so many years, said to me: "We are going to take the Journey. I have not been in Heaven since you were born and at the time I appeared to you in Edgehill." My soul and the Angel stood there in expectation as everyone else was still lying on their backs under the power of THE LIVING GOD. We were the only ones standing. LINK

Another post here with more detail.

Here are some links for anyone who wants to read about this:

Percy Collett MP3s and Book
I walked in Heaven with Jesus (PDF only)

edit on 22-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
Its a shame christians can't see the seperation between the Father and the Son...

They are not one and the same...

:shk:

There is no contradiction. The Spirit of God is in all of us. God is not limited to time, space or temporal location, nor can he be limited. He could be Jesus, yet you and I as well. For God to be Jesus, the Father is greater as Jesus stated. God is infinite, yet represented fully in Jesus. Again, there is no contradiction. God is not limited to one mind, therefore, we are all an expression of God. Jesus was/is the expression of the first born of us all, existing in perfection before any of us. . Jesus is the word that then is the division of us all. Jesus is one with God. As He is, we will be. Also, as He is, so are we in the world if we are in Christ. God sees us as His son is.

Salvation is union of soul (autonomous) with Spirit (corporate). God is eternal and unchanging. Compare to a circle unmoved/unbroken. Jesus is immortal. Compare to a circle moved. Man is mortal. Compare to a circle broken. As Christ is, so are we in Christ.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

What the Father reveals to me is not for you to decide, how do you think i arrived to my conclusions? I became a christian a little under 1.5 years ago and what i have found is a composition of studies and alot of prayer and meditation on this subject matter. I did not come to this conclusion of my own accord, nor did anyone tell me who he is. i did not even know Yeshua is God until last summer when i spent a week praying and communing with him, seeking the truth and it came to me like the softest whisper and he told me things i needed to know.

When i was a child, sure i had gone to church with my dad against my will, i thought it was boring and i didn't care and in my college years i went into agnosticism and stayed there for 14 years and then i fell into this Anunnaki and Zecharia Sitchin rabbithole and was nearly consumed. In the end i came to Christ of my own accord and he showed me things i never new before and i see the symbolism in the OT and NT, i can see him literally everywhere in the OT. No one told me any of this stuff i didn't even know about christophanies until the other day and i was seeing him before i had even heard of the word. So tell me how a new christian can see things people who call themselves christians for years cannot and do not?

Notice what created the image in Genesis 1. Then, YHVH (Lord) appears in Genesis 2 to the end if scripture. Genesis 2 is a second creation account because the image is expressed to form. Man is a composite of the cosmos in motion. Jesus is the whole. We are literally in Christ. God is outside this and eternal. We hold together in the quantum wave of creation. Word is the wave of light collapsed to form. For Jesus to appear as a man is the incarnation of God (eternal) and Jesus in motion. God is not in motion. Infinity cannot be in motion or it would be finite. Jesus is God in motion and motion will return to its source.

1 Colossians 1:

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

How would someone come into contact with an evil spirit unless they were in a place that would make them vulnerable to such? You can pray to God in your mind, all day, every day, shouting from a rooftop, or sitting in your closet. What would someone have to be doing to even consider fearing contact with an evil spirit?

I am talking about if they heard God speak back to them and it's not their own voice (thoughts), many become fearful of this. I am only speaking of the speech back.

Well, then yes.
I would absotively posilutely have to change my drawers if I heard God verbally speak to me.
Then, after changing my soiled underwear, I would inquire as to whether or not God believed that Jesus came in the flesh, died a mortal death and physically rose from the dead.
Then I would ask him if Jesus was 50% God & 50% man or if He was 100% both.
Then, I would continue to ask questions in the attempt to discern any deviation from God's written Word.
And if He was really God, then He would take great delight not only in justifying the doctrine He gave us through His written Word, but also in my obedience to following it by asking Him a gazillion annoying questions in my attempt at discernment.

"test the spirits to see whether they are from God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world" (1 John 4:1).

"Test yourselves to see if you are in the faith; examine yourselves!" (2 Corinthians 13:5).

"The Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons" (1 Timothy 4:1).

"Many deceivers have gone out into the world...anyone who goes too far and does not abide in the teaching of Christ, does not have God," (2 John 7).

"If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching [the teaching of Christ], do not receive him into your house, and do not give him a greeting; for the one who gives him a greeting participates in his evil deeds" (2 John 9-11).

"Many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will mislead many" (Matthew 24:5).

"Satan disguises himself as an Angel of light... and his servants as servants of righteousness" (2 Corinthians 11: 14-15).

"who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them" (2 Peter 2:1).

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
On the other hand there are many who have left their body and visited Heaven in their spirit.

true that, and we are even told of a few in the Bible. The Apostle Paul and the Prophet Daniel come to mind.

I fully believe it is possible for believers to experience out of body phenomenon, however the difference is the motive.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

Originally posted by Murgatroid
On the other hand there are many who have left their body and visited Heaven in their spirit.

true that, and we are even told of a few in the Bible. The Apostle Paul and the Prophet Daniel come to mind.

I fully believe it is possible for believers to experience out of body phenomenon, however the difference is the motive.

God can pull your spirit up out of your body, but he is the one doing it, not you or some other thing claiming to be him. I have a hunch that alot of jews were decieved in the OT which led to them worshipping Ashtoreth the Queen of Heaven, Molech, Ba'al and a few other nasties brought in by something pretending to be YHWH. We get glimspes of this from the real prophets such as Jeremiah.

Jeremiah 7:20-26

20 Therefore thus says the Lord God: “Behold, My anger and My fury will be poured out on this place—on man and on beast, on the trees of the field and on the fruit of the ground. And it will burn and not be quenched.”

21 Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel: “Add your burnt offerings to your sacrifices and eat meat. 22 For I did not speak to your fathers, or command them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices. 23 But this is what I commanded them, saying, ‘Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be My people. And walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well with you.’ 24 Yet they did not obey or incline their ear, but followed the counsels and the dictates of their evil hearts, and went backward and not forward. 25 Since the day that your fathers came out of the land of Egypt until this day, I have even sent to you all My servants the prophets, daily rising up early and sending them. 26 Yet they did not obey Me or incline their ear, but stiffened their neck. They did worse than their fathers.

So apparently something else told them to do sacrifices, or they would not have been doing it, because this crap started with the golden calf incident which is the idol/symbol of Ashtoreth and ultimately leads to Satan.

This is also the reason Israel went from being a lush, green pastured land to being a desolate hell hole. It was his punishment for these acts.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

God can pull your spirit up out of your body, but he is the one doing it, not you or some other thing claiming to be him.

Archangel Michael is the only other one who can pull a person out of the body. The ones from above here, can leave on demand.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join