It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXCLUSIVE EVIDENCE! London Olympics False Flag during Opening Ceremony (7/27/12)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
PART I (7 episodes):

This documentary will present you a unique evidence that a nuclear terrorist false flag attack has been planned for the Opening Ceremony of the 2012 London Olympics on 7/27/2012 during the night (as the ceremony is during the night).

Part 1 of 7:

Part 2-3 of 7:

Part 4 of 7:

Part 5 of 7:

Part 6 of 7:

Part 7 of 7:

PART II (10 episodes):

This new documentary (Duration: 1h45) released on 6/21/12 contains new unique and exclusive proofs which definitely confirm that there will be a false flag terrorist attack during the 2012 London Olympics.

This is not about making predictions or coming to quick conclusions, it's just a gathering and the connexion of several open public peace of information which you can find on the mainstream media such as in movies, commercials, TV news Broadcast, TV documentary, music clips & lyrics, newspapers, video games, cartoons...

Part 1 of 10:

Part 2 of 10:

Part 3 of 10:

Part 4 of 10:

Part 5 of 10:

Part 6 of 10:

Part 7 of 10:

Part 8 of 10:

Part 9 of 10:

Part 10 of 10:

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites
please post one or two paragraphs,
a link to the entire story,
AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Fri Jun 22 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The good thing about these specific conspiracies, is once the date passes they fade fast into the woodwork.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I couldn't wait for another one of these threads with clips from the movie "Knowing."
I'll watch the vids when I have time later.

Please keep your cool, ATS!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FalseFlagOnOlympics

EXCLUSIVE EVIDENCE! London Olympics False Flag during Opening Ceremony

What does the term 'exclusive' mean to you?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

For the last time... YOUTUBE VIDEOS ARE NOT EVIDENCE OF ANYTHING!

I think I'm gonna go and make a YT video "proving" that frogs all return to a mother ship at sundown, you just can't see them because they're inter-dimensional beings.

That's how logical this OP is.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

EXCLUSIVE EVIDENCE! London Olympics False Flag during Opening Ceremony

What does the term 'exclusive' mean to you?

Apparently (the evidence) was taken from someone's personal DVD collection, making it an exclusive?

They should have put more clips in there. I watched a Lays Potato Chip commercial one time that really gave me the heebie jeebies.
edit on 22-6-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Speed kills, so does crack............

NO PROOF OF ANYTHING

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I am not so sure it is exclusive...as i am sure there could be some copyright issues in there....But symbolism and media programing is a big issue....and i am sure it does hold some validity....but hey can't we just sit back and enjoy the movie for crying out loud.

Ok if this does occur....which i am not so doubtful....does it occur along with the sinking of the enterprise....maybe like a global kick off.....the false flag to end all false flags.

It is all about control of the people and It seems the chess game is playing out...but PEOPLE we have to stop living in fear It is fear that is keeping us enslaved do we all not think.

If it is the case then people who think they are in the know...they might just want to avoid the olympics....

Going to watch the vids for a bit then will come back with some comments....might learn something might not.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
dont worry the doctor will stop anything bad from happening

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
You said "London Calling" by the band The Clash, is the official song of these Olympics. I found that interesting, and so looked up the lyrics. The lyrics are quite eery to say the least. This song was released December 1979. I love this song, but never paid attention to the lyrics even when I was singing them!

Clash London Calling Lyrics

Songwriters: STRUMMER, JOE / JONES, MICK / SIMONON, PAUL / HEADON, TOPPER

London calling to the faraway towns
Now that war is declared and battle come down
London calling to the underworld
Come out of the cupboard, all you boys and girls
London calling, now don't look to us
Phony Beatlemania has bitten the dust
London calling, see we ain't got no swing
Except for the ring of that truncheon thing
The ice age is coming, the sun's of an end
Meltdown expected the wheat is growing thin
Engines stop running but I have no fear
Cos London is drownin' i...live by the river
London calling to the imitation zone
Forget it brother, you can got it alone
London calling to the zombies of death
Quit holding now and draw another breath
London calling and I don't wanna shout
But while we were talking I saw you runnin' out
London calling, see we ain't got no highs
Except for that one with the yellowy eyes
The ice age is coming, the sun's of an end
Engines stop running the wheat is growing thin
A nuclear error but I have no fear
Cos London is drowning and I live by the river
Now get this
London calling, yes I was there too
An' you know what they said - well some of it was true!
London calling at the top of the dial
An' after all this, won't you give me a smile?
London calling...
I never felt so much a' like a like a like a...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Actually not true...watch a youtube vid on what to do while your cat gives birth....loads of info in them and not only that she has four lovely little boy kittens.....FREE TO GOOD HOMES.

making a general statement about youtube vids is not quite correct...There is a great deal of evidential vids that do show things...look at some of the nature ones out there...you might be surprise.

just saying....does that make these one evidential will watch and see.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I haven't watched the videos, but noticed stills from the Chinese promotional advert for UEFA Euro 2012 on 2 of the videos in the first set you posted.

You know Euro 2012 has nothing to do with the Olympics and is being hosted in Poland and Ukraine, right?

If whoever watched that Euro 2012 promotional advert had watched it properly and understood what it was for, before adding it in the video (possibly you OP?).
They would have noticed that it has nothing to do with the Olympics. Also London is not the only City that is being shown to be destroyed, but many other Cities in Europe, and that the stadium being bombed is not the Olympic Stadium in London, but one of the Football/Soccer Stadiums in Poland or Ukraine.

Admittedly that advert is a bit on the creepy side, but it's really only depicting the battle European Countries will be going through to win the UEFA Euro 2012 Cup.

Just seeing that advert has been added into an Olympic false flag video, makes me not want to watch them.

edit on 22-6-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
This is all just idle speculation at this point... they have no more idea if something is going to happen at the Olympics than they do about Times Square on New Years Eve.. It's sad that 2012 has promoted all of this fear...

viva the year of Ought-Twelve

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I'm sure the rich in the city of london area are really going to allow someone to let off a nuke just down the road and especially our reptilian over queen of 1.8 billion deaths and counting
will have sent the corgi's and given Philip his grouse gun on the first person who came up with the idea

but if there is going to be a nuke can they please drop it on the TOWIE set as that will do almost as much for humanity as dropping 100 nukes on the Jersey Shore set

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I will bet all my stars on that the youtube channel belongs to you

2012 Olympics will come and go and nothing happend, and you will be left with a funny name

edit on 22-6-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Nothings going to happen get a life and stop following charlatans like sheep.
David icke is a fraud i used to live on the same area as him and know him
to talk diarrhea ...I wager anyone that no demons or jinns are coming out

Any takers ?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

My friend you got more waffle than birdsye.
How much do you wanna bet that no nukes go off in london.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
nutter; noun : Someone who believes that secrets to our future have been revealed in products ejaculated by the entertainment industry

Yeah, I said it. "Entertainment".

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I'm looking forward to watching these videos, i'll download them all later to watch. In the mean time, having watched a youtube video about the symbolism in the Olympic Medal it occurred to me that all this fanfare about the logo spelling out zion is wrong. Looking at it reminds me of puzzle pieces that need to be put together to form the original shape construct. I messed around for a few hours using inkscape to try and fit them together but have had not any satisfactory results. I thinking about making 3d images of the separate 2 0 1 2 . to see if a solution presents itself.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
This is another Doc in 8 episodes which different proofs:

Short Doc:

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join