posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:02 PM
Yesterday my uber liberal sister who adores Obama, I thought told me this:" I plan to NOT VOTE for any incumbent in the next few elections. The
professional politicians have so messed up this country that I refuse to vote for even one of them."
Wow! We found common ground. I'm fiscally conservative, socially conservative (in many areas, not all) and consider myself a Libertarian and
thought we'd never reach common ground. I think Obama has nearly destroyed our country.
And we agree: All professional politicians need to go and whenever we have the opportunity in the future, we will both vote for the citizen
And then I was sent this by my staunch Republican Mother:
Wal-Mart vs. The Morons
1. Americans spend $36,000,000 at Wal-Mart Every hour of every day.
2. This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!
3. Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St. Patrick's Day (March 17th) than Target sells all year.
4. Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target +Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined.
5. Wal-Mart employs 1.6 million people, is the world's largest private employer, and most speak English.
6. Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the world.
7. Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger and Safeway combined, and keep in mind they did this
in only fifteen years.
8. During this same period, 31 big supermarket chains sought bankruptcy.
9. Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store in the world.
10. Wal-Mart has approx 3,900 stores in the USA of which 1,906 are Super Centers; this is 1,000 more than it had five years ago.
11. This year 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur at Wal-Mart stores. (Earth's population is approximately 6.5 Billion.)
12. 90% of all Americans live within fifteen miles of a Wal-Mart.
You may think that I am complaining, but I am really laying the ground work for suggesting that MAYBE we should hire the guys who run Wal-Mart to fix
This should be read and understood by all Americans… Democrats, Republicans, EVERYONE!!
To President Obama and all 535 voting members of the Legislature
It is now official that the majority of you are corrupt morons:
a.. The U.S. Postal Service was established in 1775. You have had 234 years
to get it right and it is broke.
b.. Social Security was established in 1935. You have had 74 years to get it
right and it is broke.
c.. Fannie Mae was established in 1938. You have had 71 years to get it right
and it is broke.
d.. War on Poverty started in 1964. You have had 45 years to get it right;
$1 trillion of our money is confiscated each year and transferred to "the
poor" and they only want more..
e.. Medicare and Medicaid were established in 1965. You have had 44 years
to get it right and they are broke.
f.. Freddie Mac was established in 1970. You have had 39 years to get it right
and it is broke.
g.. The Department of Energy was created in 1977 to lessen our dependence
on foreign oil. It has ballooned to 16,000 employees with a budget of $24 billion
a year and we import more oil than ever before. You had 32 years to get it right
and it is an abysmal failure.
You have FAILED in every "government service" you have shoved down our
throats while overspending our tax dollars.
AND YOU WANT AMERICANS TO BELIEVE YOU CAN BE TRUSTED
WITH A GOVERNMENT-RUN HEALTH CARE SYSTEM ??
Someone please tell me what the HELL's wrong with all the people that run this country!!!!!!
We're "broke" & can't help our own Seniors, Veterans, Orphans, Homeless etc.,???????????
In the last months we have provided aid to Haiti , Chile , and Turkey .. And now Pakistan ........previous home of bin Laden. Literally, BILLIONS of
Our retired seniors living on a 'fixed income' receive no aid nor do they get any breaks…
AMERICA: a country where we have homeless without shelter, children going to bed hungry, elderly going without 'needed' meds, and mentally ill
without treatment -etc,etc.
Imagine if the *GOVERNMENT* gave 'US' the same support they give to other countries. Sad isn't it?
WHAT IS HAPPENING?
We all agree a Liberal Democrat, a Libertarian, a Conservative Republican:
despite our diverse philosophies, all incumbents must go.
Having all new people can't be any worse than what we have had. Perhaps during their learning curve they won't manage to screw things up and we'll
get a break from over regulation, over private intrusion, and being treated like children who need a nanny,.
What say you?