It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 starts from Syria, say Bayside prophecies

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Bayside NY apparitions of Our Lady to Veronica

www.tldm.org...

SYRIA HOLDS THE KEY
Our Lady - "Wars are a punishment for man's sins. Syria holds the key to peace at this time. However, I place in front of you, My children, a graphic picture for you to understand. It will be a parable for some, and some will turn away not willing to hear what Heaven has to say in these desperate times."
Veronica - Our Lady is pointing up with Her finger, like this, to Her right side, and high above Her the sky is opening up—all the clouds are floating away and the sky is opening up and I see a map of the Mideast. And then Our Lady is pointing up farther and that's another map of China and Russia. Our Lady is turning back now: She was looking upward also.
Our Lady - "My child and My children, there are scoffers who will say there shall not be a Third World War. They do not know and cannot conceive of the plan of the Eternal Father. Be it known now that the Father has great heart for all His children, but when the sin reaches a peak only known to the Father the amount of sin among mankind, then the Father will take action." - May 28, 1983

A WORLD AFLAME
"Syria has the key to the solution of world peace or the Third World War. It will be the destruction of three-quarters of the world. A world aflame, with also the Ball of Redemption." - Our Lady, May 30, 1981

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The Bible does you one better: Isaiah 17:1 (ESV) Behold, Damascus will cease to be a city and will become a heap of ruins.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Ah, Veronica Leuken. She was the one that predicted that a billion people would die from a comet in 1994, right? Must have missed that one.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubPop79
Ah, Veronica Leuken. She was the one that predicted that a billion people would die from a comet in 1994, right? Must have missed that one.

Exactly.

Line 2

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
The Bible does you one better: Isaiah 17:1 (ESV) Behold, Damascus will cease to be a city and will become a heap of ruins.

As a Muslim, I second that.
We already know where it will start long time ago, what happen in Syria is really really really making me uneasy because its where the prophecy start its story.
Prince Nayef_bin_Abdul-Aziz_Al_Saud just deceased, I wonder if it have any impact on the Saudi internal war.
edit on 22-6-2012 by NullVoid because: grammar nazi!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
if you haven't noticed, this has been in the workings for some time now.

Dictators were so 1900s, we're all about corporate conglomerates delegating the masses through media and entertainment, it''s so much easier to have your masses ask for subduing rather than act on the notion of it, forcefully.

the middle east will soon be a vacation wonderland for the elite rich, where the local population is employed happily to provide such service to the biggest economic engines the world has ever known.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Moneyisgodlifeisrented because: to add a small dash of sarcastic undertone

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Bayside and it's 'seer' have been condemned by the Catholic Church as false apparitions.
Bayside False Prophecies ... a while bunch of them that never came true and that are theologically wrong

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I also remember this one:

Putin?

MAY 30, 1973 - Now over there I see Russia! I see Russia now is talking. Oh, they're at a big desk, a rather large desk. At the desk I can see, I know he's a Russian. But sitting next to him, looks like someone I've seen before, like, I don't know, looks almost like Mr. Kissinger, I don't know. But he's sitting at the desk also, and it looks like they're planning, they're talking about arms or support. I think there's going to be something going on. And Russia is going to, I think it sounds like they're going to go to war against Egypt and Africa. And then Our Lady said: Gathering at Palestine. Gathering at Palestine. (vol I page 105)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Syria has shot down a Turkish F4 Phantom fighter jet.

We are now a step closer to war. And the chances of it being WW3 are pretty decent.

Btw, some other things that are happening regarding WW3 and the region in general.

An old Greek monk who made some prophecies many many years ago, had something to say that relates to events unfolding in the region.
Agia Sofia in Constantinople(now Istanbul) the Orthodox equivalent of St Peters Basilica in Rome basically, fell to the Turks along with the rest of the City.
The Turks converted it to a mosque. Then it was converted into a museum.

The Turks went to extreme lengths to cover up the Orthodox frescoes etc that were found all over the interior.
In some cases they used thick steel plates to cover them up, in other cases they put up layers and layers of plaster.
Well the prophecy goes that when Crosses(that have been hidden by the plaster), start appearing through that plaster, that the third world war is not that far away.

Another prophecy as I stated in another thread is that before it happens, that starvation will return to Greece. That is happening right now. Greece is going through it's worst period since WW2.

Consider everything that has been happening in the region in recent years.
And it's all leading to one thing. War.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Wow, dude, this is so weird. Especially when Syria just admitted to shooting down a Turkish jet fighter and Turkey is a member of NATO...

Turkey vows response after Syria downs warplane.

LINK: www.jpost.com...

Edit: i didn't see the post above me, oh well...
edit on 22-6-2012 by HappyWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Show me the comet that killed millions in 1994 as predicted, and we can talk about this prediction. Until then, this is meaningless crap.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012newstart
Bayside NY apparitions of Our Lady to Veronica

www.tldm.org...

SYRIA HOLDS THE KEY
Our Lady - "Wars are a punishment for man's sins.

Hmmm...sure..fine...except it is the innocent and the ill and poor and the helpless that 'get punished'...while the truly sinful and arrogant remain in power to corrupt mankind anew..A rather self serving prophecy..imo.

Ro

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Comet will struck the Earth. Veronica had visions up to 1994 when she died. Yes she speaks in her messages in 1994 of the comet, if remember it is her last recorded vision in the Bayside public park (you can check the website below in the section of entire messages). Not that the comet will come in 1994.

my guess is the comet will struck us in 2012, taking at least 1 billion lives. Somewhere between September and the end of the year. Therefore WW3 the first part of the Chastisement, comes July or August. You needn't really be a prophet to analyze that. The Warning and Miracle seems to have been cancelled, because God has a sovereign power over them, for whatever reason, and we proceed directly to the Chastisement. I know many religious will jump on that, but there are already some who slowly but surely realize there is not really any time left for a slow Great Warning and Miracle sequence. We will be hit directly, by WW3 and the celestial body, without pre-warning (may be a week or two ahead of the impact NWO will tell us if we are lucky - I mean the left behinders). Thereis Rapture in Bayside prophecies, one of the few catholic seers to talk about that.

www.tldm.org...
PLANET-STRUCK
Veronica-I know it's a comet. It, it's a round ball of fire, and it's traveling at a very fast pace through the sky. And it's so hot! I can feel the heat, the great heat of this long tail. As it's going through space, it's shooting out a tremendous fiery tail. Oh!
"I repeat, My child, your country shall not escape the destruction of the fires, as you will be planet-struck.
"As in the days of Noe, My child, many shall reject the Message from Heaven." - Our Lady, July 25, 1975

BILLIONS LOST
"In this chastisement, My children, billions will be lost. Many lives will be lost." - Our Lady, October 6, 1973

SIN
"Sin is death." - Jesus, December 7, 1978

THE MEANING
"You ask, My child, why this has been called the Ball of Redemption? Because, My child, it is the manner in which the Eternal Father plans to redeem mankind from his sins." - Our Lady, April 17, 1976

www.tldm.org...
10 MINUTES
"I told you, My child, to shout it from the rooftops that many will die in the great flame of the Ball of Redemption. Only a few will be saved. There will be nations disappear within a matter of ten minutes and less." - Our Lady, May 30, 1981

PEACE
"The world as you know it shall be changed--not completely, My child, annihilated as in the time of Noe, but changed. The peace promised shall be given at this time." - Our Lady, December 24, 1974

NEW YORK DESTROYED
"Watch, My child, what is to be...."
Now I see--everything is flattened back there. It looked like it was a city, but it's flat. And there's smoke rising, and everything looks like it was just knocked over like a stack of cards. Oh! Oh!...
"Look, My child, out there. The mariners are weeping."
Veronica - Mariners weeping? Now out on the water there are ships out on the sea. And I see something very strange. I see the men there. They're all holding their hands to their faces. And they look like they're actually crying. The men are crying.
And then one man is saying: "But that I could have the dust to throw over my head of that once great city. Oh, Babylon the great, you have fallen!" They're all looking now onto the--over towards the land, and the land is just like it has been completely destroyed. - Our Lady, April 13, 1974

TOO LATE
"Many of you will wait until it is too late, and then what will you say, as in Noe's time, the Ark was closed and the waters descended upon the earth? So it will be in the end days, My children: the Ark of graces, the Ark of knowledge, the Ark of your God, will close upon those who will be saved, but others will be destroyed by the Ball of Redemption." - Jesus, June 18, 1987

THREE-QUARTERS
"The Ball of Redemption shall take from your earth three-quarters of mankind. Your country, America the beautiful, has not witnessed a massive scale of destruction and death. Is this what you call down upon yourselves? You, My children, hold the balance." - Jesus, September 28, 1976

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
the deceased bishop Mugavero indeed banned the apparitions. Since he is dead, and Veronica too, a new investigation should be relaunched. It is known the Vatican keeps even bigger secrets than that, as of Fatima -3 or others not of religious purely character.

Extract” of the Third Secret of Fatima
First Printed by the German Newspaper
Neues Europa on October 15, 1963

TEXT PRINTED IN
LE MONDE ET LA VIE

THE FATIMA SECRET WORDS FROM HEAVEN

It was the 13th of October, 1917. On that day, the Holy Virgin appeared for the last time to the little visionaries Jacinta, Francisco and Lucia at the end of a series of, in all, six apparitions. After the manifestation of the miracle of the sun at Fatima, the Mother of God revealed a special secret message to Lucia, in which she particularly stated:

The Blessed Mother's Exact Words:

1. Don't worry, Dear Child, I am the Mother of God speaking to you and begging you to proclaim in my name the following message to the entire world....

2. In doing this, you will meet with great hostility. But be steadfast in the faith and you will overcome this hostility. Listen, and remember well what I say to you: men must become better. They must implore the remission of the sins which they have committed and will continue to commit. You ask me for a miraculous sign so that all may understand the words in which, through you, I address mankind. This miracle you have just seen was the great miracle of the sun! Everyone has seen it - believers, and unbelievers, country and city dwellers, scholars and journalists, laymen and Priests. And now, in my name, it is proclaimed:

3. A great punishment shall come to all mankind, not as yet today, nor even tomorrow, but in the second half of the Twentieth Century. What I have already made known at LaSalette through the children Melanie and Maximin, I repeat today before you. Mankind has not developed as God expected. Mankind has been sacrilegious and has trampled underfoot the Gifts which were given it.

4. There is no order in anything. Even in the highest positions, it is Satan who governs and decides how affairs are to be conducted. He will even know how to find his way to the highest positions in the Church. He will succeed in sowing confusion in the minds of the great scholars who invent arms with which half mankind can be destroyed in a few minutes."

5. He will bring the mighty ones under his thumb and make them manufacture armament in bulk. If mankind does not refrain, I shall be forced to let fall my Son's arm. If those at the top in the world and in the Church do not oppose these acts, it is I who shall do so, and I shall pray God my Father to visit His justice on men."

6. Then it is that God will punish men more harshly and more severely than he punished them by the flood, and the great and powerful shall perish thereby as well as the small and weak

7. There will also come a time of the hardest trials for the Church. Cardinals will be against Cardinals, and Bishops against Bishops. Satan will put himself in their midst. In Rome, there will also be big changes. What is rotten will fall, and what will fall must not be maintained. The Church will be darkened and the world plunged into confusion.

8. The big, big war will happen in the second half of the Twentieth Century. Then fire and smoke will fall from the sky and the waters of the oceans will be turned to steam - hurling their foam towards the sky; and all that is standing will be overthrown.

9. Millions and more millions of men will lose their lives from one hour to the next; and those who remain living at that moment will envy those who are dead. There will be tribulation wherever the eye can see and misery over all the earth and desolation in all countries.

10. The time is continually approaching, the abyss is growing wider, and there is no end. The good will die with the wicked, the big with the small, the princes of the [Roman Catholic] Church with their faithful, and the sovereigns of the world with their subjects. Satan's henchmen will then be the only sovereigns on earth.

11. This will be a time which neither King nor Emperor, Cardinal nor Bishop is expecting, but it will come, nevertheless, in accordance with my Father's plans, to punish and avenge.

12. Later, however, when those who survive all things are still alive, God and His glory will once more be invoked and will once more be served as He was not so long ago, when the world had not yet been corrupted.

13. I call on all true imitators of my Son Jesus Christ; all true Christians and latter day Apostles. The time of times is coming and the end of all ends, if mankind is not converted and if this conversion does not come from above, from the directors of the world and the directors of the Church. But woe, woe if this conversion does not come about and if all remains as it is, nay, if all becomes even worse.

14. Go, my child, and proclaim it! I shall remain always by your side, to help you.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The Preface to the "Extract" of
the Third Secret of Fatima
Printed in Le Monde et La Vie of Paris, France

A WARNING TO THE WORLD

Our readers know that, at the specific request of Lucia, the young visionary, one part of this Secret was not to be revealed until 1960, and that in 1960, John XXIII, contrary to expectations, thought it advisable not to reveal it to the world. Why?

At the moment, at any rate, it was impossible to answer this question. On the 15th of October [1963], however, the newspaper Neues Europa, of Stuttgart, Germany, published a survey which we [Le Monde et La Vie] reproduce here under in its entirety.

In Neues Europa of 1st October, 1963, we had already announced to our readers the publication of the following survey: Our [contact], Louis Emrich, has been able to obtain information of the greatest interest about the third part of the 1960 message of Fatima. We are in a position to inform our readers of the contents of the third message of Fatima in Extract from, namely, in which it was presented to the diplomats of Washington, London and Moscow."

What Neues Europa had already foretold in 1956-1958, namely that during the years 1963-1965, treaties of world-wide importance would be concluded between the Anglo-Saxon countries and the Soviet Union. This treaty has become a reality with the agreement of 6th August, 1963 at Moscow, to cease all further atomic experiments in the air, on land, or under water. On that day, more than ninety governments signed the agreement."

The Message [Of Fatima] Impressed Diplomatic Circles in Moscow

What is less known is the fact that the Moscow agreement was a happy result, not only of world diplomacy, but of Vatican diplomacy. This was, in fact, the first time in recent history of mankind that, when concluding a political agreement of world importance, essential factors arising from religious matters were taken into account.

Pope Paul VI allowed not only Kennedy, but also Khrushchev to read certain parts of the third message of Fatima which the Mother of God had revealed on the 13th of October, 1917, to the little Portuguese visionary, Lucia. This message is so vital that it deeply impressed the parties concerned in concluding the Moscow agreement.

[Our contact], Louis Emrich, did all he could do to lay his hands on the original text of the third message of Fatima, but his efforts were in vain. The Vatican has taken steps to ensure that, until further notice, the full document will remain a papal secret.

On the other hand, today we are able to give readers of Neues Europa in all countries the exact words of the content of the third message of Fatima in the form presented to the diplomatic service in Washington, London and Moscow.

This Extract from the third message of Fatima was also sent personally to President Kennedy, Prime Minister MacMillan and Party Chairman Khrushchev, so as to let them study it in private.

This Fatima text played an important part in the signing of the Anglo-American-Russian Moscow agreement.

The directors of the two blocs of world policy were overwhelmed by its contents, just as Pope Pius XII, Pope John XXIII and Pope Paul VI had previously been. According to gossip filtering from diplomatic circles, the signing of the agreement preventing all further atomic bomb tests was to a great extent the result of the deep impression created by the Extract from the third secret message of Fatima on the diplomatic circles concerned in Washington, London and Moscow. Although this document is not the exact original text of the message of Fatima, as revealed on the 13th of October, 1917, by the Mother of God to the little visionary, Lucia, it contains the essential points of the original. It says: .......

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
" And it's so hot! I can feel the heat, the great heat of this long tail. As it's going through space, it's shooting out a tremendous fiery tail. Oh! "

Sorry, comets do not have a fiery tail. Comets are not hot, they are great balls of ice and other frozen gases. As they get closer to the sun the gases start to boil away, but they are still mostly frozen. This lady had no clue what she was talking about. Then or now.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012newstart

"" THE MEANING
"You ask, My child, why this has been called the Ball of Redemption? Because, My child, it is the manner in which the Eternal Father plans to redeem mankind from his sins." - Our Lady, April 17, 1976 ""

So..Jesus isn't our redeemer then...but a big ball of fire is?

ok.

Rosha

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

i agree how she had contradicting prophecies but what i can't stand about catholics and muslims alike is the belief that any body outside of their religion is going to hell...... really? so gandi is burning in hell right now? the natives in remote areas of the amazon r all going to hell? come on that is ridicules... if God can not see past a mans religion then God is blind... religions are all pathways to enlightenment... each is slightly different but all lead to the same place.... only a moron would say "only mine is true so there stick your head in doo doo cause your going to burn for eternity".... not even punished but be burned for ETERNITY.... how ridicules is that? and some religious nut is going to quote some scripture and blah blah blah how only christianity is the way... but i'm sorry to inform u but MEN put the bible together and one man OK'd it and his name was CONSTANTINE... am i making sense? it's mad and ignorant to think that this "great man" didn't allow his own personal agenda into the new testament.... WAKE UP there is a fundamental truth in all religions and the rest is GARBAGE

and to the OP where is the rest of the fatima post? boooooooooooooooooo!
edit on 25-6-2012 by 11azerus11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11azerus11
reply to post by FlyersFan

and to the OP where is the rest of the fatima post? boooooooooooooooooo!
edit on 25-6-2012 by 11azerus11 because: (no reason given)

Seems you haven't read a line. I posted first the Neues Europa text of the 3rd secret, and then the comment of Le Monde...

And here comes something more: spiritdaily.com... the sister who lived with Lucia claimed Lucia said there was no other secret. Only, reasonable questions arise in the internet space (no links, pls do your own homework, incl in this forum) whether or not the old Lucia is the same person with the young Lucia of Fatima, and whether or not she was exchanged with another one (for lack of better term). I would recommend to Spiritdaily if he reads here, not to be fast to take position on that delicate issue. If cardinals and popes have spoken in the meaning the 3rd Secret does indeed include apocalyptic message very similar (not identical) with the text known as Neues Europa. And that on its part is very similar to Akita and Bayside. Forbidden? By someone who is now in hell. Come on, re-investigate it, religious!

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
the attempt by current hi-hierarchy to sideline the true Fatima, undermine the very essence of Fatima message. We've heard enough of conversion, and we see very little done by hierarchy in regard to concrete demands from Heaven (consecration of Russia). If we are lied once with Fatima as we were in 2000, we could be easily lied twice, trice. And for big things. For example, of WW3 with pre-determined winner (USSR at the time), or for the Antichrist who might have been determined to rise (just a wild speculation, in the absence of authentic text). Or of EXTRATERRESTRIALS.

We know that John XXIII met with George Adamski the famous ET contactee. (simple google gives it). Furthermore, now it leaks that Pius XII was personally informed by the cardinal of Los Angeles McIntyre about Eisenhower -Aliens meeting in Holloman base, where McIntyre was personally present as representative of the Catholic Church! You can see what the "cosmic top clearance" command sergeant major Robert Dean has to say about that. (link below). So what is exactly hidden in the hidden part of Fatima?

There is more: time-vision machines in 1970s produced or owned by the Vatican - Andrew Basiago was trained by Centro Inteligencia Vaticano CIV chrono vision devices. Too much to be all fake. Too much of a religious institution and monks who do amateur scientific reflections between two rosaries... Just too much. We demand answers. It will be the biggest failure in the history of the Church if adequate and honest answers are not provided, and provided NOW in 2012.

Follow the two links of interviews Dean and Basiago. And pls before pouring black ink make effort to read and listen. I do not make that effort to post all of that only for someone who would deny everything without any bothering to read it first. I hope someone really interested will find it too. This is all I can say in this thread. Thank you for reading.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-6-2012 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join