It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Shows George Zimmerman Re-Enacting Fatal Encounter With Trayvon Martin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Zimmerman tells his side of the story to detectives, saying he grabbed his gun from a holster on his waist before Martin could get it, and shot the 17-year-old Martin once in the chest as they fought on the ground outside townhomes in a gated community. After firing, Zimmerman said thought he missed.

"He sat up and said, `You got me. You got me, or something like that,'" Zimmerman said.

cbs12.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
this guy stood his ground and hopefully the courts will do there job and not send this innocent guy to jail just because a bunch of people started wearing hoodies.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wlord

this guy stood his ground and hopefully the courts will do there job and not send this innocent guy to jail just because a bunch of people started wearing hoodies.
So in your mind, the definition of the term 'standing' includes: parking your vehicle, and then exiting that vehicle with a loaded weapon, for the sole purpose of following & pursuing someone, onto someone else's property?

That's an awful lot of premeditated thinking and movement, from someone who was simply 'standing'.

edit on 6/22/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I saw that reenactment and there was so many inconsistencies to it, and apparently many inconsistencies to his interview as well.

He says at one point, his jacket rode up, and Trevor saw his gun, and went to reach for it, then later says when he got shot, Trevor says "you got me", because he probably realized then I had a gun.

Had the oddest feeling the whole time he was explaining that scenario that he was switching the roles, and even mistakenly said "he" at some point, then switched it to "I".

One expert said this will only give the prosecution more fuel, because of all the inconsistencies.

My gut tells me this dude is lying through his teeth, and the police know that as well.

edit on 22-6-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

new topics

top topics

join