It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking the NWO's back - Load up the truck with Silver 26.87$toz is here.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Only 3 hours to go before the close - if it closes above 26.88$ I would say judging by past performance its going to run up in a hurry - but you never know - but so far it looks like my system called the bottom but only time will tell. and if you got in you want to put you stop loss at 26.35$ if you see this number the odds say you will see even lower numbers.
edit on 22-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I think the value of gold and silver should be higher than it is now. there is a finite amount to be had, or at least mined at a time. Many technologies use the metals, and in a world where currencies are losing value and may even crash, I do think people will turn to these metals before the finalcrash days are over, and the new reconstruction days begin.

And I think they are being full-on manipulated and have been for a long time. That being said, not sure if a chart can possibly track manipulations, but since the whole market is one big manipulation, maybe it can.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The Market is now closed -- price is 26.90 bid and 27.00 Ask ...
I purchased 22toz for .75cents above spot - (2 10oz bars and 2 silver eagles) I will know the price I paid tomorrow with the order is confirmed -

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
Only 3 hours to go before the close - if it closes above 26.88$ I would say judging by past performance its going to run up in a hurry - but you never know - but so far it looks like my system called the bottom but only time will tell. and if you got in you want to put you stop loss at 26.35$ if you see this number the odds say you will see even lower numbers.

Did it play out the way you thought? What's your take this late afternoon? Thanks for sharing your theories.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I guess I got filled already - 22toz cost me $612.82 so what is that... $27.85 per toz...
the two eagles pushed it up more than I wanted to pay but I got the bars for less than expected. oh well, I own them.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Theories ? -- its a scam, and I figured out the scam - like three card molley -- but the thing is you got to know what to look for and I was able to understand what they are doing. its nothing anyone cant learn in 5 mins.
I said my system is simple and it works 90% of the time - that leave 10% margin of error. I'll take those odds any day.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
up over 2% so far this morning - I love using thier systems against them. In all reality I wish it was luck to some degree but the cold hard facts - Its nothing more than a scam and unfortunately, I see the set up.... and I know what to look for....
does anyone have a business plan - because I got the talent - just need someone to do all the business work that is distraction and I got the product....
edit on 25-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
approaching 3% up for the day - if you did not get in - its best you wait - never chase a rising price point.
if you did get in move your stop up to 26.88 to prevent loss, if this is a head fake rally.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
'22 minutes before the close - move your stop upto 27.10$ - a new support level is at 27.13$ // up 2.5% in one day.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
the market is now closed Bid $27.54 - Ask $27.64 ... 64cent gain or 2.38% gain for today.

* I find it strange that there is little interest in Money. and a system that exposes one of the most
important conspiracies on planet earth "the markets."

I guess, the sheeple find real knowledge - scary - interesting - very - interesting.
If you saw a 100$ bucks on the ground would you pick it up and claim to the owner you didn't see it ?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I got Stopped Out at 27.10$ --- total loss 23$ -- I do want in again, let me find a entry point.

Ok, looks like I am buying again might even buy more say 26Toz. @ 27.14 .... the trade is on.

I put my stop on weak support - the chart is using 26.88$ as support - my error, sorry, in markets you pay for your mistakes.
edit on 26-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
So are you actually taking physical possession of this silver or are you day-trading metal shares? If you are not taking physical possession then your entire scheme could fall apart at any time. If something happens and the markets bottoms out, how are you going to get your silver?

If you do have the silver in-hand, then any 2-3% increase in value would not have covered shipping costs.

I think you have to be very careful if you are trying to nickel and dime profit from precious metals. They are a much more longer term investment to maintain wealth and hedge against inflation. You will lose money over the long term if you are trying to flip a quick profit.

Premiums and costs will easily eat-up a 2-3% rise in price.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

either or, right now I'm trading price points - but I can request the physical.
about an hour before the close - I noticed the odds were going cause silver to open lower - so to protect my position I found a support area at 2713$ to stop me out -- that way I can see what is going on before making another decision to continue on or stay out .... there were a lot of people who saw what I saw and bought silver - this correction is normal and some times it does not happen - in this case it did and I had a 23$ loss called insurance... noting nothing major was going on it was a retrace to scare out or what is called scalping. but the trend appears to be intact and we should continue northward. keep your losses low and let your profits ride.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1BornPatriot
I'm great at picking bottoms and tops and spotting entry and exit points - the price is not relative to trading.
so I dont concentrate on Price - or any of the other stuff they want you to be interested in. it just muddy;s the water and makes a simple system full of self doubt. my system is just that a system. it does not predict. only tells you when to act. and that is the whole point. buy low sell high ... top -to-bottom -- bottom -to-top...

I guess I'm not getting your statement "the price is not relative to trading" ?

Surely the price is the only thing that matters when trading?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

no - you can trade any price - so why consider if something is going up or down based on price -- ???? use support and resistance to gain ensight on a rising or falling price point... price points of 87 cents and 13 cents is the areas in which are important.

I'm in again.... only 24Toz this time - looking good -

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
ok, there is about 30 minutes to go before the markets close - notice the price flat lined just under 27.13 at 27.12 ... also notice the small w about an hour ago -- that tells me it will close above 27.13 and to hold.
I placed my stop at 26.86 just in case. are you guys getting what I am doing - yet ?
I'm limiting my risk taking a small hit if necessary - waiting for the gas to propel this chart higher.... in this case it is Silver - but you can do this for anything that is chartable. stocks . bonds . commodities .

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
after a few days of stomach turning price swings - if you notice todays silver price closed at Bid 28.29 Ask 28.39 -
I decided to hold on my last trade - I broke my own rules and ignored my stop at 27.13$ - I thought I was missing something - and my trend line was broken and just when I was going to throw in the towel and wait for another buy signal - Silver came back. (really wild market moves left me questioning my own abilities)
so I dont know what just happend - the only thing I can think of is - too many people saw what I saw and bought Silver which caused the markets to shake the fleas off - having done that, it is now resuming the double bottom rally trend up. -I now have my stop at 27.86
I would like to think it will head to the top of the Range around 48$ maybe even as high as 65 area. once we get above 30$ it should start high stepping into 45 - 48 area. but you really never know for sure.

edit on 3-7-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join