It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking the NWO's back - Load up the truck with Silver 26.87$toz is here.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Silver price

For those who want to exchange your US$ for Silver, If you have been following my calls for the last 10 years - I doubt you can find anyone who has been more accurate than I.the price I posted here on ATS several months ago - Hit today, will it go lower - maybe, but I doubt it. load up the truck is my call.

If you have a business plan let me know - because the charts talk and I listen and so far - I think I'm at least 90% accurate with my simple system.

oh this is the last thread on the subject from me....
Silver Post
edit on 22-6-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Not that I doubt what you say, but can you post your older post that predicted this?

It seems strange that silver has dropped so much in the last week. even with the euro weakness, the overall economy is in such bad shape it seems metals should be higher than they are.

Manipulation as usual I suppose.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
Not that I doubt what you say, but can you post your older post that predicted this?

It seems strange that silver has dropped so much in the last week. even with the euro weakness, the overall economy is in such bad shape it seems metals should be higher than they are.

Manipulation as usual I suppose.

I agree, this looks like serious manipulation. Silver is sitting at about 25% of its traditionally graded value of 1/14th the price of gold. Silver should be around $120 an ounce. If I had to make a supposition, JP Morgan is taking the prices down even lower so they can increase their silver position after the Moody's downgrades. By taking the silver down to say $20 an ounce with a consistent drop in prices over say 3 to 4 weeks losing every day, JP Morgan stands to make about 500 to 600% profit when they release their manipulation of the silver market. Only my supposition.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Thanks for the additional link. Where do you see silver going in the next 3-6 months?

I am thinking this is the bottom too.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Gee, hope you are right, I have been thinking I need to pick up some more, and looks like a great day for it.

Your comment on JPM tanking it and then turning it around makes a lot of sense. Just thought it would have all happened by now, so I've lost some of my confidence in the metal, but still holding, since my buys average at $32.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I'm great at picking bottoms and tops and spotting entry and exit points - the price is not relative to trading.
so I dont concentrate on Price - or any of the other stuff they want you to be interested in. it just muddy;s the water and makes a simple system full of self doubt. my system is just that a system. it does not predict. only tells you when to act. and that is the whole point. buy low sell high ... top -to-bottom -- bottom -to-top...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

So buy now, and sell when?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

when you see the 3 year chart - Fast Stocktastic peak and begin to roll over below 90 is a good point - be advised when it soars it sticks above the 80 and keeps on going - so when you get above 80 might want to put on a trailing stop to maximize profit.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I am interested and I do see that its at that price... So what is this all about?

silverprice.org...

Ten year high, on an up trend?

I want to buy some silver if its going to go up but....

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

And so in non-trade speak.......should go to above $90 and stay above $80 consistently, so sell some and hold some then?

I'm not a trader, just like to invest in something tangible for security.

And this climb is over the next 3 year period?
edit on 22-6-2012 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

not dollars for the Fast Stocktastic is like a gas pedal.... that tells you when ,.,.,,

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Can you post a chart? I don't know what a fast stocktastic is.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I am avid metal investor and it is my opinion that one should stay out of gold and silver right now. Hold on to any physical gold and silver you have, but do not invest in any more.

The prices are dropping, the market is and has been over-saturated I believe both metals are about to take a big hit.

The only metal I can feasibly continue to invest in in mass quantity is copper. It has been holding up much better than gold and silver.

edit on 22-6-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Ok, lets revisit this next month and see who is correct then - mr. metals investor,,,,

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

here you go... this will tell you how it works ----
Fast Stochastic

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
What if you wanted to stimulate the economy, but not give it to everyone.
For whatever reason you had, you decided to manipulate the metal markets in a sly way to selectively give handouts, like a secret means of payoff? once payoff amount is reached, you manipulate prices back to normal, allowing for the self correcting concept to take place of course at the bottom all over again.

The whole issues i've had with commodities trading is that, they are so easily swayed by whom ever has the means to do so, which we know are a selective bunch.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Moneyisgodlifeisrented

thats why I love the Fast Stochastic indicator - because it tells you how much Fuel there is....

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

You could very well be right. All I am saying is that copper has held it's value much better than either gold or silver, simply because you do not have a highly-volatile market that has been over valued for some time.

Eventually, gold and silver's prices will correct itself and I would not want to invest heavily until the correction has taken place. Silver has not dropped that much to tell me that it's safe yet to invest heavily.

Telling people to invest in silver right now is dangerous considering it's possible it may continue to drop.

www.kitcometals.com...
edit on 22-6-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: fixed link to proper page

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

you make a valid point - however, at any price you can make the same argument - I dont focus on price.
and I dont make predictions - I simply tell you what I'm doing and I'm good at making such calls. what you do is up to you. but I will match my skills against anyone -
I got a CNBC education - I watched, I charted, I saw what they were doing, and now I know..... good luck at beating me. we will see next month - I put it on my calender. oh there is an error I just realized has not been posted... I want to see it close above 27.88$ today and it should. thats the confirmation I will be looking for.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I didn't know this was a competition.
You probably have a leg-up on me when it comes to this stuff, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

For the sake of gold and silver investors I hope it does trend back up. Hell, I hope it goes back up so I can unload some Silver Eagles.

But over the long haul, my opinion is that the market is too volatile and falsely inflated to produce a smart investment instrument. Add the fact that lots of gold and silver investments are not physical holdings, just paper investments held by the brokers, and you have a market that does not reflect the actual amount of physical metal against the current call price.

In other words, the prices are manipulated by paper holdings and will never give you a look at the real value.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join