It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Central Bank - Iranian Oil Bourse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I realize this may be a stretch, but:

A. It seems to me that with Iran being one of the few nations that does not have a Central Bank controlled by the "Rothschilds" or whatever name given to the general international banking cabal that seems to run every other nation's bank could be at least one reason why most of the world seems intent on regime change in Iran.

B. The Iranian Oil Bourse does not trade in dollars.

C. The Iranian Central Bank doesn't charge usury. Now, I'll be honest, I don't know what effect, if any, this may have, though I would think "The Rothschilds" (used in a generic sense meaning global banking) would not be happy with this.

I could be way off base in my thinking on all three points, so I'm hoping people that know more can correct me where I'm wrong. But my overall point here, and current belief, is that nuclear proliferation ranks way down the list, its simply money that's marked Iran as #1 rogue state currently.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
You hit the nail on the head.

The only countries left that do not have a central banking system is Iran, Cuba and North Korea. All countries that we like to demonize and rake over the coals.

I also thought that Venezuela didn't have a central banking system but I think I would be wrong.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

well the russian central bank is owned by sberbank and sberbank is owned by Govt.Russian central bank is also free since putin came to power.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

Interesting, I didn't know that, but I googled Sberbank and found this...

Sberbank to buy Turkey’s DenizBank

Sberbank is being advised by Rothschild, Deutsche Bank and Troika Dialog on the deal

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

maybe reconciliation.Well,Rothschild did try to overthrow Putin recently.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
And now Iran's under a cyber attack...the plot thickens.

Breaking News : Iran Claim they are under Massive Cyber Attacks

top topics

join