It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria Shoots Down Turkish Jet, Turkish Navy Massing, Article 4 NATO Treaty Invoked...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I agree .. it look like exactly that
they also knew that Syria had grounded all its air force
so their inteligence agency can meet all pilots for potential defectors

Syria is getting paranoid
this is exactly what Nato wants .. create more chaos and confusion
the window to invade Syria is today or late in the night

I will give you 4 reasons why it is very possible of nato attacking syria today

1)syrian air force grounded
2)turkish airplane shot down (nato member under attack... article 4)
3)Iran under attack by massive cyber attacks ..the virus could also affect Iran and Syrian defences
4)June 22 is a illuminati number for sacrifices
edit on 6/22/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

The F-4s were moving low.So anti-aircraft guns could pick them off.
edit on 22-6-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

SR-71 flew near the borders of soviet union but never crossed the borders.
www.f-16.net...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Dude this is crazy.

Keep this thread going folks I gotta go into town for a bit but I will be following this story all day.

This is not good at all. The repercussions are unfathomable.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

doubtful.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Turkey should not even be in natio, and after denial port access,and land access, and air access for Iraq Turkey should be on their own.

What goes around comes around Turkey should not even violated Syrian airspace and yet they did.

If this escalated anymore more which I don't think it will they still have Russia,China,and Iran in the mix.

edit on 22-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas

doubtful.

cool

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

It's also at the tail end of a new moon cycle.

www.kwathabeng.co.za...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Syria is pretty clear.Any invasion and it will fire its entire WMD into the aggressor states.
After that I believe Israel will activate the Samson Option hitting European capitals with nuclear missiles.After Moscow should be on alert after that(if they decide to evacuate and disperse citizens to remote fallout shelters outside the cities in the villages.It depends then on Moscow,if leadership is killed then dead hand comes online immediately and proceeds to launch its entire nuclear arsenal on pretargetted zones like USA,UK ,Europe,Israel(whatever remains.) .If leadership and moscow survive then Population evacuation should happen in an week and then Russian leadership will proceed with total launch of the nuclear and bioarsenal on western targets.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

The F-4s were moving low.So anti-aircraft guns could pick them off.

True. It didnt have to be a S300.

I wasnt sure what aircraft was shot down at first.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

Why would Israel fire nukes at allies??

I would not be surprised if Assad deployed chem agents though.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tommyjo

Your right
my mistake I meant the U-2 spy plane

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Syria is pretty clear.Any invasion and it will fire its entire WMD into the aggressor states.
After that I believe Israel will activate the Samson Option hitting European capitals with nuclear missiles.

The Samson Option is a myth.

No Israeli with political or military power has ever discussed such a thing.
edit on 22-6-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Which is it?
Can you legally retaliate against another country, then turn around and say im soory oops we didnt know the gun was loaded?

Of course. Israel did it with respect to the USS Liberty. Saddam did it with respect to the USS Stark

Below: USS Stark off of Saudi Arabia after Exocet missile attack from Iraq, 1987

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Samson option targets everyone .Allies and foes.Its a way of Israel to say that if I don't live,no one will live .Everyone must die with me.

www.carolmoore.net...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Holy FOOK!

This isn't going to go down well.

Not only will Iran step in but China and Russia have vowed to help Iran in any attack. So if Syria is attacked by NATO we will see Syria launching its Chem. stores at Israel, Turkey and whatever US forces it can. Then Iran's retaliation will bring an armoured gauntlet smashing into Israel and Saudi Arabia.

I am not trying to sound melodramatic but we could be very easily be staring at the beginning of World War 3.

Anyway, if this escalates into WW3 I know what I am going to do.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

What purpose the targeting of Nuclear Powers may have? Ron Rosenbaum in his book How the End Begins: The Road to a Nuclear World War III, and Seymour Hersh, in Samson Option: Israel’s Nuclear Arsenal & American Foreign Policy argue that the purpose of the Israeli “Samson Option” program is the nuclear blackmail, and the best guaranty of the American “unconditional support” of Israel. If Israel feels the threat for its existence and suspects that its allies are planning to abandon it, it will “bring down the pillars of the world”, attacking world capitals.

Louisiana State University professor David Perlmutter and Israeli military historian and theorist Martin van Creveld are even more elaborative about the Samson Option:

“What would serve the Jew-hating world better in repayment for thousands of years of massacres but a Nuclear Winter. Or invite all those tut-tutting European statesmen and peace activists to join us in the ovens? For the first time in history, a people facing extermination…have the power to destroy the world. The ultimate justice?”

“We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: ‘Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.’… We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.”
selitsky.wordpress.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Considering this man has bombarded Turkey the past few days and has been murdering his own people and plotting against all peaceful interests, I believe ti's tame to enter a NATO treaty for talks.

The Syrian leaders cannot run the show and butcher the people at the same time.

One must fall and nobody can say the Syrian leader didn't earn it. Undoubtedly, innocents who die in the ensuing war will be the talk of this forum. Too bad they don't understand the big picture.

In global affairs, benefit of the doubt reigns. The syrian leader did not earn benefit of the doubt. Just like Saddam and Gaddafi before him, he will fall having taken one too many liberties with his rule.

I wish I could say it's easier, but it's not. Syria is an ally of Iran and both are working steadfast against the interests of world peace. I don't see a peaceful resolution to these matters since the leaders of these countries refuse to negotiate fairly and, worse, they kill their own people to govern. The UN is truly stretching beyond its means to be peaceful, but it's reaching its limits.

It may not happen this year, but I guarantee you that it will eventually. Too many people in that area of the world hold deep hatred of anything not Islam or not Iranian allied. Their leaders feed them garbage on state-run TV and fill them with equal portions in their state-run school system. The kids that come out of their schools are indoctrinated into this belief system and will fight to the death to uphold it. Those that break from the mind control are executed or hunted down and/or refused entry into the country. This all ensures that a war will happen sooner or later unless a miracle happens. It's so implausible that a miracle would happen that I can't even imagine how it would happen. I keep seeing Zeus striking chosen people with a bolt of lightning and then somehow everything is fixed. But that's as far as my vision goes. It's not plausible anyway. It's not forgivable to sit back silently as these regimes murder, kill and steal their way to victory. Peace loving nations must respond to this evil to have hte moral high ground and to bring justice to that part of the world, especially the kids.

Remember that the children didn't choose to be born in Syria or Iran or whatever. They're thrust into the hands of these tyrants and dragged through their mind control machines. Who'll save them?
edit on 22-6-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
I'm starting to think that maybe NATO sacrificed an aging F4 "Wild Weasel" to sniff out Syrian Air defense capabilities considering the possibilities of a NATO unforced No Fly zone and wanted to gain data on the Russian S300's SAM system in order to figure out how to defeat them.

Thoughts?

Wild Weasel

A Wild Weasel is an aircraft (usually United States Air Force) specially equipped with radar seeking missiles, and tasked with destroying the radars and SAM installations of enemy air defense systems.[1][2]

Wild Weasel tactics and techniques were first developed in the Vietnam and Yom Kippur Wars, and were later integrated into the Suppression of Enemy Air Defenses (SEAD) a plan used by US air forces to establish immediate air control, prior to possible full scale conflict

There is no need to sacrifice a plane to see the capabilities of the S300 system. Israel is so fearful of this weapon system that it's delivery to Iran has been called a 'red-line' event for Tel Aviv. And since the Israeli air forces fly US-made F-15's and F-16's, they know better than to try to engage the Syrian air defense grid until AFTER a TLAM saturation knocks out the Syrian sensor array.
If anything, I'd think it was sacrificed to see if A) the system is being manned by Syrian or Russians, and B) the system is functional.

At this point, it's only speculation until we find out the details of the downing.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

You do realize the West doesn't want him gone for 'Human Right' violations? They want him gone so Israel has a secure flank.

Don't believe me? Look at Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Yemen, UAE. They all have terrible 'Human Right' records but because they are pro-West they are left alone and even supported.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join