It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fla. Man Strips Naked, Bites Flesh Out Of Victim's Arm!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by NellahB
Here's another one globalgrind.com...

Possibly some government 'experiment' gone awry ...

This happened in 2009
even if this article was published on June 1
edit on 6/23/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by octotom
reply to post by Thrace

Something seem's to be going down in Florida as of late as this is the second time I have read about a supposed "Zombie Attack"

What is happening with all of the "zombie attacks" as of late (I've heard/read of several in the last weeks) is nothing but a case of the copycat syndrome.

or people been infected with a virus (rabbi for humans)
there has been many people infected with rabbi from animal
any resistant virus can mutate

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
reply to post by Thrace

Really, what the hell is going on down there. this is getting ridiculous now. have they even came close to determining what it is?

The cell phone towers and radio towers need to go, they emit different frequencies that effect our brain at an unconcious level. Research project blue beam for how towers will make you hear the voice of God when he magically returns.. IMO, I belive that whats happening in flordia is the begining of the testing of these towers on ppls minds... It seems to be working.. thx for reading :-)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Yep, after watching the video, I have to say Tyson is a zombie. He wanted to go back for another bite!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by skitzspiricy

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

Originally posted by Karvor
With all the zombie news stories going around i stumbled across this article and a few more like it:

Colombian Devil’s Breath, the world’s scariest drug that blocks free will

If memory serves Florida is like the gateway for drugs into the US. Makes me wonder if "normal" street drugs are being laced with this stuff.

Datura, Devils trumpets. I acually have one growing at the monent, they seed like crazy. Apparently South American shamans used to take it and people in modern times have reported very unpleasent effects from it.

If any of these people were on a substance that made them so crazy, it would have to be one they took unintentionally IMO. I.e. something they usually took was cut with something new.

Devil's Trumpet aka Jimson Weed/Datura Stramonium i believe is related to Columbian Devils Breath. But they are not the exact same plant. There are some crossover effects. But with Devils Breath, you can allegedly appear compos mentis and easilly controlled and with Jimson Weed you can appear completely out of your mind. All Datura Plants and Weeds should never be messed with.

I did find that Jimson Weed gives people some scary effects;

Datura intoxication typically produces a complete inability to differentiate reality from fantasy (delirium, as contrasted to hallucination); hyperthermia; tachycardia; bizarre, and possibly violent behavior; and severe mydriasis with resultant painful photophobia that can last several days. Pronounced amnesia is another commonly reported effect.

Source

Sound familiar?

Jimson Weed is not a hallucinogen in the typical sense, it's in fact a poison that sends you into quite severe delerium and can be very dangerous.

I did try and mention this on another thread, but that thread dissapeared, obviously because it broke the "Drug Talk" T&C.
I hope this post doesn't. I'm just trying to add something to the discussion that may be of interest. I'm not trying to condone the use of drugs in any way, shape, or form. Just trying to get to the bottom on these incidences that have been happening.

Anyway, i digress...

What if the people that have been going off their minds have been knowingly or unknowingly taking Jimson Weed or something that acts in a similar way.
What if there's a batch of "Legal or Illegal" drugs that contain high amounts of this kind of stuff. It could be laced in batches of Bath Salts, Spice, Weed, or something else entirely.
Or these types of plants are becoming increasingly popular amongst drug users and they are taking it knowingly without understanding what it truly is or does to the body.

edit on 23-6-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

Yes it seems the whole family of plants can have serious effects it seems, generally too out there and risky for most people. There are places you can read about this but as you say, ATS has certain T&Cs. Like I said I have a number of these plants growing at the moment. I grew them for the flowers but they have great big leaves, flowers that only last a day and a very potent type of smell when you brush against them, which I don't like, I have been pulling up the seedlings!

I agree that various drugs sold in Florida at the moment could be laced with something, possibly like the jimson weed. Until these random cases are proved to be linked by toxicology, we really can't say.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hey I'm not from around those parts so can't really comment. But...

Haven't you folks heard of "bath salts"? It's this new street drug that I think is still legal as what it is. It gets the user in an excited delirium and I think these cannibalistic zombie attacks were related to the substance. Someone must know about this for I have just stumbled upon it on the net.

But if you read the threads about this, some ATSers label it as street lore. Heck you decide. It's just relevant to the topic s'all I'm sayin'.

May the diligent researches pursue.

Peace!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by headb

Haven't you folks heard of "bath salts"? It's this new street drug that I think is still legal as what it is. It gets the user in an excited delirium and I think these cannibalistic zombie attacks were related to the substance. Someone must know about this for I have just stumbled upon it on the net.

But if you read the threads about this, some ATSers label it as street lore. Heck you decide. It's just relevant to the topic s'all I'm sayin'.

Peace!

No offence intended, but did you not read the other posts, bath salts have been mentioned several times. Anyway i agree though, i think bath salts are playing a role in some of these cases but not all.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Peace!

The main reason I am completely unconvinced with the bath salts theory is that it's very odd for cannibalism and primal instincts side-effects to start happening only recently. If it was just the media reporting similar incidents just for more readers, I think there would be a lot more reports.

While it is true that people have different reactions than others with drugs, it's weird that no one who ever tried bath salts reportedly acted this way. My experience with people on bath salts (from reading about them and I also know many who are/were addicted to them personally) is that they have extreme paranoia, sometimes get violent (but not that violent) and even suicide. Nothing like what the news as of late suggests. It's also strange that the authorities are always quick to suggest (in an almost confirming manner) that bath salts are to blame when the subjects aren't even tested.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I don't even know why people refer to it as a "zombie" attack. Oh wait, yes I do.. because it's more a thrilling / fearmongering way to phrase it.

Of course, there is a great # of people on these boards that would simply love something like a "zombie" attack. That people would die.. including family and friends.. does not bother them. They don't like the hum-drum existence of their mundane world. so disasters.. and things like zombie attacks, is a huge turn on for them.

Zombies in parlance with works of fiction are DEAD things that come back to life. Obviously not the case here. It's not even really cannibalism. There has been a couple cases of cannibalism, and a few more of people biting others. And suddenly we are facing a "zombie epidemic."

But that's ATS (and other conspiracy sites) mindset for you. Take any possible story, and blow it 100 ways out of proportion to make it seem like dire times are upon us.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lichter daraus
reply to post by Thrace

Really, what the hell is going on down there. this is getting ridiculous now. have they even came close to determining what it is?

There are over 18 million people living in Florida. Two supposed "flesh-eating" attacks in this state would hardly register as a percentage of the total of the population.

Mike Tyson bit Evander Holyfield's ear off. I'm sure man attacking man with teeth has been going on since we could smell each other coming. Zombie's aren't real - but drugs are. We are making way too much of this. Widespread panic, anyone?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Fluorida >?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Are they possessed by a demon ? maybe
a new drug made to have such result in people ? maybe
a virus that turn someone into a mindless animal ? very plausible

Florida eh? That is where the aquifers are getting contaminated with faecal matter and goodness only know what else from the high pressure injection disposal wells.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

But that's ATS (and other conspiracy sites) mindset for you. Take any possible story, and blow it 100 ways out of proportion to make it seem like dire times are upon us.

Some of it is people's beliefs others use it for escapism, a way of copy with difficult times.
supposed normal people suddenly chomping on each other isn't your normal everyday news, so it do's scare people. people know they aren't real zombies aka walking reanimated corpses but due to similarities to the cannabil news thats what pops into peoples minds due to the media and movies.

cut them a little slack

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by christafinias
people know they aren't real zombies aka walking reanimated corpses

But if they are mindlessly and dangerously trying to attack and/or eat you, what's the difference?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Kalamord

i know what you mean.
there isn't really a difference. its just people are laughing on here when people use the word 'zombie'.
i think its down to when people think zombie, they think resident evil, 28 day later ect.
they think of people dying and coming back to life. rotting corpses and becoming one if bit.
they dont see the similarities such as the mindless aggression and cannabilistic nature and that something has affected these people and caused them to act like that.

i'm finding it very hard to explain myself tonight- mental overload lol

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Peace!

actually, the principal ingredient has been schedule 1 since 2011.

Methylenedioxypyrovalerone. a stimulant from the late sixties. shelved because of links to...

psychological instability.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kalamord

Peace!

The main reason I am completely unconvinced with the bath salts theory is that it's very odd for cannibalism and primal instincts side-effects to start happening only recently. If it was just the media reporting similar incidents just for more readers, I think there would be a lot more reports.

While it is true that people have different reactions than others with drugs, it's weird that no one who ever tried bath salts reportedly acted this way. My experience with people on bath salts (from reading about them and I also know many who are/were addicted to them personally) is that they have extreme paranoia, sometimes get violent (but not that violent) and even suicide. Nothing like what the news as of late suggests. It's also strange that the authorities are always quick to suggest (in an almost confirming manner) that bath salts are to blame when the subjects aren't even tested.

it just recently broke mainstream news, probably because the temporary placement on schedule one expires in october and the dea would probably like to have some public support for one of it's projects.

boingboing.net...

especially since they're about to loose 60% of their budget.

samples aren't being tested for the same reason crime labs don't run marijuana through mass-spectrometers unless they have to, it's fairly time consuming (expensive.)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I wanted to comment on this story earlier today but was busy.

While the zombie angle sounds good for prime time, reliable sources indicate that this was no zombie attack at all. What really happened was the man came home, wanted to surprise his woman by being spontaneous, stripped off his clothes as soon as he entered the house and went upstairs where he heard moans and groans and discovered his wife and 2 middle aged men getting it on.

A struggle ensued where they pinned him to the ground and he responded by biting one of the men in self defense.

So, there you have it. Please disregard the sensational salivating zombie, arm biting story. This was just another poor soul who suffered the indignity of his wife cheat on him and having his story plastered all over the world for folks to see.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
People have been biteing each other to different degrees since the dawn of time ,it isnt likely to stop.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join