It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed: US CIA Arming Terrorists in Syria-VIDEO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Activist Post

The New York Times in their article, "C.I.A. Said to Aid in Steering Arms to Syrian Opposition," confirms what many have already long known - that the West, led by the US and its Gulf State proxies, have been arming terrorists, particularly the Muslim Brotherhood, while berating the Syrian government for "violating" a UN mandated ceasefire and for "failing to protect" its population.

The Muslim Brotherhood has been combated by nations across the Arab World to stem the tide of their sectarian extremism, violence, and their targeted erosion of secular nation-states. Ironically, the US which has claimed to have been fighting the forces of sectarian extremism and "terrorism" for over a decade now, have been revealed as the primary enabler of the most violent and extreme terrorist organizations in the world. These include, in addition to the Muslim Brotherhood, the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG) in Libya, Baluch terrorists in Pakistan, and the Mujahideen-e-Khalq (MEK) currently based in Iraq and being used as proxies against Iran.

The Video is super long, I havent watched hardly any myself, boo for being at work! Anyways, here it is if you want to watch it.. apaprently it gives a comprehensive back story into Syria's conflict to date:

And from the NY Times article, referenced in the activist post article,
NYTimes

WASHINGTON — A small number of C.I.A. officers are operating secretly in southern Turkey, helping allies decide which Syrian opposition fighters across the border will receive arms to fight the Syrian government, according to American officials and Arab intelligence officers.
The weapons, including automatic rifles, rocket-propelled grenades, ammunition and some antitank weapons, are being funneled mostly across the Turkish border by way of a shadowy network of intermediaries including Syria’s Muslim Brotherhood and paid for by Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar, the officials said.

So, I think a lot of us on ATS already knew or suspected this of happening, now it is confirmed. This IS a proxy war, between the US and Russia plus their allies,l and its just getting ramped up.. Auto rifles, RPG's.. What about how they are getting them into Syria? Through Syria's Muslim Brotherhood?! Hmmmmmmm..

The Obama administration has said it is not providing arms to the rebels, but it has also acknowledged that Syria’s neighbors would do so.
Oh, You mean the neighboors that you are using to facilitate your arming of the 'rebels'?! Why do they hafta be so damn shady ALL the time!

Thoughts?!