It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight DR1346

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Ok... this flight no. came to me yesterday during the night and i thought i'd post about it here.... now i did a check on flight no.s at Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton and Birmingham but didn't find one relating to those letters and digits, however I did find that a plane flies into Warsaw (Poland) with the no. LH1346 from Frankfurt in Germany and is Lufthansa Airlines!!

I shall say that I get these images, numbers, letters, words appear randomly from time to time and that this may not mean anything at all but strange that i get these letters and digits which point to this Flight... well, nearly acurately... I dont know what the DR could mean... maybe a mix up in my dream or maybe a Doctor will die on that flight or maybe there is a Congolese plane which only flies Internally which something will happen on.... I dont know... all speculation.... maybe it means nothing at all!!

Anyway... just thought i'd post this thread in case something happens somewhere and includes those digits!!

Check this: (LH) Lufthansa 1346
(FRA) Frankfurt, DE to (WAW) Warsaw, PL

Notice the DE is reference to Germany... ok, its not DR like i said but maybe there was a mix up in my mind!

Maybe the plane is going to crash!
edit on 22-6-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

The Airline code for DR is Air Méditerranée. Not heard for them before but it is listed HERE

ETA: they are a french airline!
edit on 22/6/12 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

The Airline code for DR is Air Méditerranée. Not heard for them before but it is listed HERE

ETA: they are a french airline!

new topics

join