It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why man is not allowed into hell

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
reply to post by poloblack

And why are you using lower casing to refer to your saviour?

My saviour? What did he save me from?

I thought he done that from the start...in his likeness. Who you're describing does not come off as an all-knowing, all powerful entity.

Yes, his likeness. But, he gave man choices as well. What man chose, was ultimately up to him. You can't blame God for that. All man has is what is written, they don't know how Father truly operates above, not even the angels.

If the angels can't achieve this caliber, how can we lowly humans achieve it?

By withstanding, enduring, and staying away from evil. Brother Jesus gave you the know how to do all of this.

And if he is trying to create another like him, but not him, he's god, and since he's perfect, he could have done that in the first place.

Yes, he could have. But why would he? Again, you would have to understand God to fully understand they why. This can only be done by having a conversation with him and hearing him out, not what you read in a book.
edit on 1-7-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)
Who did he save you from? Isn't God you're savior? If not, who, you? And who are you to say that out of BILLIONS of people, you fully understand God? You have more discrepencies in this entire thread than a little bit. You haven't answered one question...just roundabout gibberish...and that's with all due respect. I'll leave you to the people that have all of these questions for you about god, infinity, and beyond. As far as I'm concerned, our little q&a is done.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

You haven't answered one question...just roundabout gibberish...and that's with all due respect.

Many say the same for all of above, if one doesn't like the answer that is given. Many on here expect me to give answers that Father can only answer.

Who did he save you from? Isn't God you're savior?

This redemption is for man.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

You haven't answered one question...just roundabout gibberish...and that's with all due respect.

Many say the same for all of above, if one doesn't like the answer that is given. Many on here expect me to give answers that Father can only answer.

Who did he save you from? Isn't God you're savior?

This redemption is for man.
That was a really weak answer. To the naked eye, if you catch my drift, you're good. Thanks for the convo.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

That was a really weak answer. To the naked eye, if you catch my drift, you're good. Thanks for the convo.

You would have to be brought above to see it how above sees things, (assumptions here) maybe this is why others don't understand the things I speak of. There is simply too much background information to be said for most of what I speak.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

You would have to be brought above to see it how above sees things, (assumptions here) maybe this is why others don't understand the things I speak of. There is simply too much background information to be said for most of what I speak.

Why won't the above just show everyone what needs to be done instead of these chess games? Ultimately, it seems as if two entities are just trying to see who can piss the farthest. If God is all-everything, what does he have to prove, and to whom? Your story doesn't hold water. I stand by my belief that an ALL-POWERFUL entity could just make his creation like he wants without all the riddles and parables. I know there is some kind of Creator, I just don't know what or who it is, and in my honest opinion, I don't see how anyone else knows either. This is pointless.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

If God is all-everything, what does he have to prove, and to whom?

Why do you think he is out to prove anything to anyone?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

If God is all-everything, what does he have to prove, and to whom?

Why do you think he is out to prove anything to anyone?
You tend to avoid certain questions, and respond to certain questions. I'll elaborate. You sound like alot of preachers, always avoiding the meat of the question, only to respond with vague answers. WHY DIDN'T HE JUST GET IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME AND STOP WITH THE GAMES AND RIDDLES? Like any preacher, and I'm not calling you a preacher, you can't answer my questions. Why can't he just make it like he wants it? You're making no sense, though, in your mind, you think you are. In my opinion, God doesn't need delegates if he is who you say he is. People in this world are suffering daily...why won't he just fix the problem? There's 2 reasons that I come up with...either he can't or he won't. If he can't, well, he just can't, but if he won't, that says something to me about your father. We can do this for days...I'll find the holes, and find even deeper ones. Don't tell me about what you're not allowed to say...give me YOUR answers. But you can't.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Why can't he just make it like he wants it?

I see. If he did this, you would have robots, who only do things because they are told. He needs man to learn on his own, think on his own, but while also recognizing him as God. If you knew of perfect, how could you appreciate it? How can one appreciate the day without the night, or the good without the bad.

People in this world are suffering daily...why won't he just fix the problem?

The plans are in motion. But, it won't be everyone wakes up and has all the answers. Father teaches learning by experience, not submission. There will be one who will be sent who will help man evolve (not the anti-christ, he comes later), man is still using old technology, and simply hasn't taken the initiative to advance further on a massive scale.

If your dad did something for you all the time, how would you possibly learn?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Why can't he just make it like he wants it?

I see. If he did this, you would have robots, who only do things because they are told. He needs man to learn on his own, think on his own, but while also recognizing him as God. If you knew of perfect, how could you appreciate it? How can one appreciate the day without the night, or the good without the bad.

People in this world are suffering daily...why won't he just fix the problem?

The plans are in motion. But, it won't be everyone wakes up and has all the answers. Father teaches learning by experience, not submission. There will be one who will be sent who will help man evolve (not the anti-christ, he comes later), man is still using old technology, and simply hasn't taken the initiative to advance further on a massive scale.

If your dad did something for you all the time, how would you possibly learn?
My dad instilled in me to be my own man and learn from experience. That is not the equivalent of being all-powerful with the ability to make things right at will. And my dad would have never sent me to be crucified on a pole.The analogy that you just used was like comparing apples to butterbeans. Again with answers like ''the plans are in motion''. Seriously? Learning through experience and not submission? Between you and the bible, I don't know which is more contradictory. It seems to be ALL about submission. And for what? A God has no need to be jealous, or having to have his creation constantly grovel. For what? This is starting to get ridiculous. With all the knowledge and expertise on God that you have, your answers leave many questions, which, of course, you can't answer. Shall we continue? If there's this perfect heaven waiting, why can't he just make it that way now? Why ? I thought if Adam and Eve didn't eat from the tree of knowledge, it would be like that ANYWAY. And God supposedly knew it was gonna happen anyway, but allowed it. Contradictions anyone?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

To fully answer the questions, I want to know why you stated this? Even if he knew it was going to happen, why does it contradict anything? I am trying to understand this notion.

And God supposedly knew it was gonna happen anyway, but allowed it. Contradictions anyone?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

To fully answer the questions, I want to know why you stated this? Even if he knew it was going to happen, why does it contradict anything? I am trying to understand this notion.

And God supposedly knew it was gonna happen anyway, but allowed it. Contradictions anyone?
IT CONTRADICTS THE ILLUSION OF FREE WILL. Either the bible is true or it's not. Can't have it both ways. Which is it...true or false? In the bible, it speaks of free will, but in an earlier post, you stated that wasn't necessarily true. Which is it? You stated that God is all-knowing, yet, you have free will. That can't be the case.I understand dualities, but this doesn't fall into that category. That, my friend, is what you call a contadiction, if you will. If I were God, and you were debating on my behalf, I'd have to re-evaluate things. You're not very good at this.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

In the bible, it speaks of free will, but in an earlier post, you stated that wasn't necessarily true. Which is it?

Free will, on the aspect of choosing life or choosing death, that is the free will choice. But, once you accept God in your life, then free will is limited, because he is guiding your decisions. How does that contradict?

If I were God, and you were debating on my behalf, I'd have to re-evaluate things. You're not very good at this.

That is because I am not on these boards for that reason. Others have asked questions, I answered from the perspective of above. My task is not salvation.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

In the bible, it speaks of free will, but in an earlier post, you stated that wasn't necessarily true. Which is it?

Free will, on the aspect of choosing life or choosing death, that is the free will choice. But, once you accept God in your life, then free will is limited, because he is guiding your decisions. How does that contradict?

If I were God, and you were debating on my behalf, I'd have to re-evaluate things. You're not very good at this.

That is because I am not on these boards for that reason. Others have asked questions, I answered from the perspective of above. My task is not salvation.
Choosing life or death? That's your best answer concerning free will? How can someone accept something into their life that they've never met or even talked to? Seriously, this isn't even challenging. Enjoy your thread.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Choosing life or death? That's your best answer concerning free will? How can someone accept something into their life that they've never met or even talked to? Seriously, this isn't even challenging. Enjoy your thread.

You stated what it said in the bible, and I stated what I said earlier in the thread. Yet, it is not the best answer? If you want to debate belief and non-belief, I am not here for that, as this is evident by your challenging remarks.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

hello there.. i want to hear your thought on this..
my brother told me his experiences he had when he was about my age(18).. and he was getting into deep meditation.. hours on end.. and he told me that he would go into the astral plane a good amount... and he told me that it was somewhere he would "hangout" at..
this is how he described the feeling of what he went into..
He said it was like going into an ocean of consciousness, it was an amazing feeling.. nothing that he was able to describe with the kind of emotions, or feeling we humans use..
but he said it was the single best thing he had ever done in his life..
I want to know what kind of astral plane did he go too?.. because as i am aware there are different levels of astral planes or something like that?
and i thought that when you went into astral projection that it was your whole body energy leaving your body and going into the spiritual reality.. and you still had your spirit body and you are able to go where you please.
but how he put it.. it was as if he wasnt in a certain place but in a whole feeling of an amazing consciousness oneness...
i dont know.. thats what i got from him explaining it to me. and i thought it was so interesting..
he told me that during that time of his life.. a couple months. that he was starting to see bubbles around people.. like their auras..
he said he felt like he had been enlightened.. i agree with that too.. but i know that there are different levels of enlightenment.. from what i know..
but what are the different levels of enlightenment?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I am very confused at what you are arguing about OP. You believe in a sitting room in heaven .. for some reason .. and you posted it. So what are you trying to say? You dont believe the Bible , but only some parts you want to believe.

Okay , got it , so what are you trying to discuss? Hell and Heaven is actively being used. A new heaven will be created at the end of the thousand-year reign.

Yes you have free will. You can actively turn your life over to God and permit him to help you in life / take the reins so to speak , or you can deny God and live life entirely how you want to live it. It's up to you.

Unfortunately for everyone , you must believe in order to see. It would be nice to see Yahweh / Yeshua , but ... you dont. However , the fact that the Earth and our Bodies are so perfectly attuned to life .. pretty much does it for me.

Is that what you are trying to discuss?
edit on 2-7-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Unfortunately it won't allow me to private message.

Therefore in answer to yet another question: Yes, but shouldnt normally be here.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Are you waiting for someone? I may be him..

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Your no angel ..An angel would be truthfull and not lie or dogde important
questions when asked of you.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Well this is all wrong.

In the beginning God created his first and we call them angels. His first was Lucifer, but he fell. God is incapable of destroying anything he created, its not allowed. So he casts you out for a while to hopefully think about your mistakes. In the end if you don't God will just cast you into silence forever. A place all by yourself where you can do no harm to anyone, even to yourself. This is where Lucifer will end up in the end. God is very forgiving and willing to give anyone many chances to redeem themselves, but if you don't you get sent to silence. A place where no one can find you, a place where no one can hear you. A place where eventually you become silent.

There is no hell to torment you, your torment if you end up is the place of silence.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join