It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why man is not allowed into hell

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

You asked another question of me several days ago.

My reply is: they are not usually as they watch mainly from above. Yet they do come here

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Rupert888

I also notice that your writing style and language has changed dramatically from some of your many earlier posts of last year

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rupert888
reply to post by Rupert888

I also notice that your writing style and language has changed dramatically from some of your many earlier posts of last year

Yes, blend in to watch and observe to see reactions of various subjects.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Yes, blend in to watch and observe to see reactions of various subjects.

Perhaps the oracle can explain her views on synthetic biology ?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
So , are you teaching this as Biblical stand point with Jesus , Yahweh , Demons (Fallen Angels) , and Satan? Or are you teaching this as a pagan philosophy with Christian domains.

There is no sitting room so you contemplate what you have done wrong , you'll have an eternity of hell fire to do that in. (In my belief) Biblically
edit on 1-7-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
So , are you teaching this as Biblical stand point with Jesus , Yahweh , Demons (Fallen Angels) , and Satan? Or are you teaching this as a pagan philosophy with Christian domains.

There is no sitting room so you contemplate what you have done wrong , you'll have an eternity of hell fire to do that in. (In my belief) Biblically
edit on 1-7-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

The sitting area is before judgement, not after, as you are referring to.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Deetermined

I think you're doing an injustice when you tell people that the Bible is mixed with half-truths by prophets only for the purpose of asking questions.

When you say something that I have stated, please use all of it. I stated, that the answer I gave is not the only answer. I will lay out more:

When The Arc was giving what to write to the writers, the writer didn't fully grasp all that was given in various instances. So, the writer wrote what he thought was given.

God doesn't use confusion in order to eliminate it.

Are you sure about that? In state of confusion, you ask questions, and you arrive at the answers. But, you did this on your own, you learned. Why do you think man is here in the first place, he is to learn. Father will use whatever methods he deems necessary for others to learn on their own. I am strictly talking about using confusion as a resource.

So, I'm sorry, I don't believe you when you say that man made errors in the Bible.

I understand.

If God has the power to inspire men to write scripture, he's more than capable of making sure that those messages are relayed in their entirety and without error or confusion.

If God made man, why is man not perfect like his image?
If God made the devil, why is he evil?

You see where I am going with that.
edit on 24-6-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-6-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)
I must chime in here. If God is all-knowing and perfect, why didn't He just get it right the first time? In my opinion, there is no free will if the Creator already knows in advance what a person is going to do.And why do only a select few humans get direct messages to convey to billions of other people? And you said in heaven they don't consume meat. What were all the human and animal burnt sacrifices for? And why is the bible so ambiguous?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
You also stated earlier that most of the bible is accurate, but not all. Why would God allow a book that represents him be filled with inaccuracies?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by poloblack

What were all the human and animal burnt sacrifices for?

This was of mans doing, not Father.

In my opinion, there is no free will if the Creator already knows in advance what a person is going to do.

There is not, many have the perception of free will. If you are not of him, then you are left to chance. Even then, that is limited at best. You will go the path set for you, even if it takes you longer than others.

And why do only a select few humans get direct messages to convey to billions of other people?

Most are taken above to get the messages, but where they come from is the important thing. If man did what was asked of him in the beginning, these messages wouldn't be needed.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack
You also stated earlier that most of the bible is accurate, but not all. Why would God allow a book that represents him be filled with inaccuracies?

Various reasons, but man did have a hand in it.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

What were all the human and animal burnt sacrifices for?

This was of mans doing, not Father.

In my opinion, there is no free will if the Creator already knows in advance what a person is going to do.

There is not, many have the perception of free will. If you are not of him, then you are left to chance. Even then, that is limited at best. You will go the path set for you, even if it takes you longer than others.

And why do only a select few humans get direct messages to convey to billions of other people?

Most are taken above to get the messages, but where they come from is the important thing. If man did what was asked of him in the beginning, these messages wouldn't be needed.
No respect intended, but, I come back to this...how can imperfection come from perfection? I don't get that.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack

Various reasons, but man did have a hand in it.
Various reasons? Again, that's ambiguous. Why does an all-powerful God allow this? It seems as if there is some cosmic law He is not allowed to break, such as, changing his mind.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

No respect intended, but, I come back to this...how can imperfection come from perfection? I don't get that.

This may seem the way on the surface, but you would have to understand how Father works. He is pure perfectness, but his end game may not be clear to all.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Various reasons? Again, that's ambiguous. Why does an all-powerful God allow this? It seems as if there is some cosmic law He is not allowed to break, such as, changing his mind.

Father changes his mind many times, when others come to him. But, I will tell you this. He is not really changing his mind, it is more of him wanting others to come up with these things and then he has the appearance of changing his mind. The wants and desires all come from him. It is more of a learning process by doing to the receiver.

He allows these various things, because he can't give all, all of the answers. The ones who seek out the truth, he pays attention to.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Father changes his mind many times, when others come to him. But, I will tell you this. He is not really changing his mind, it is more of him wanting others to come up with these things and then he has the appearance of changing his mind. The wants and desires all come from him. It is more of a learning process by doing to the receiver.

He allows these various things, because he can't give all, all of the answers. The ones who seek out the truth, he pays attention to.
I'm really trying to understand what you're trying to convey here, I really am. Why can't he, or why won't he change his mind about so much evil in this world? It seems as if this is some big cosmic game between two opposing entities, and us silly humans are the pawns in this chess game. It would seem to me that an all-knowing, all-powerful, omnipotent entity could just make things right from the start, without all the temptations, and evil. And I must say, some of the things in the bible, such as murdering whole cities, and the capturing, and raping of virgins by supposed men of God, I find to be disgusting. It's apparent you can't directly answer any of my questions. Thank you for the conversation though.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Why can't he, or why won't he change his mind about so much evil in this world?

He shows his hand from time to time: (Wildfires, storms, etc.) But, evil must be present, so that he may see where each persons heart is. Also, he has restricted himself from doing anything on a massive scale, until the end.

It's apparent you can't directly answer any of my questions.

Two reasons: I can't speak for Father on what you seek, that's a big no no, to give details in these matters, I can only give overviews. Second, you won't like the true answers as they stand. This is all a big experiment (life here).

edit on 1-7-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Why can't he, or why won't he change his mind about so much evil in this world?

He shows his hand from time to time: (Wildfires, storms, etc.) But, evil must be present, so that he may see where each persons heart is. Also, he has restricted himself from doing anything on a massive scale, until the end.

It's apparent you can't directly answer any of my questions.

Two reasons: I can't speak for Father on what you seek, that's a big no no, to give details in these matters, I can only give overviews. Second, you won't like the true answers as they stand. This is all a big experiment (life here).

That's exactly what I thought...one big experiment, and us filthy humans are the lab rats. I'm supposed to believe that I'm some worthless piece of crap that doesn't deserve ''salvation'', right? Alll because the first two humans screwed it up, right? Sir, or madam, I simply can't buy that. Why would an ALL-POWERFUL, PERFECT GOD NEED TO EXPERIMENT? HE'S PERFECT! NO EXPERIMENT NEEDED! Nice talking to you, and if by chance I'm wrong for wanting answers, sorry. It's been interesting, to say the least.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Why would an ALL-POWERFUL, PERFECT GOD NEED TO EXPERIMENT? HE'S PERFECT! NO EXPERIMENT NEEDED!

To create another like him, but not him, if that makes sense. Even the angels can never get to this caliber.

I'm supposed to believe that I'm some worthless piece of crap that doesn't deserve ''salvation'', right?

Simply not true, you are worth it. I'm saying if Adam and Eve would have not given in, the path would have been ultimately different. If they just showed they can listen to him and not others, this place would have been a utopia so to speak. Now, all the rest of man, just must prove themselves of withstanding.

Nice talking to you, and if by chance I'm wrong for wanting answers, sorry

Father takes special interest in those who seek.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Why would an ALL-POWERFUL, PERFECT GOD NEED TO EXPERIMENT? HE'S PERFECT! NO EXPERIMENT NEEDED!

To create another like him, but not him, if that makes sense. Even the angels can never get to this caliber.
I thought he done that from the start...in his likeness. Who you're describing does not come off as an all-knowing, all powerful entity. If the angels can't achieve this caliber, how can we lowly humans achieve it? And if he is trying to create another like him, but not him, he's god, and since he's perfect, he could have done that in the first place. And why are you using lower casing to refer to your saviour?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

And why are you using lower casing to refer to your saviour?

My saviour? What did he save me from?

I thought he done that from the start...in his likeness. Who you're describing does not come off as an all-knowing, all powerful entity.

Yes, his likeness. But, he gave man choices as well. What man chose, was ultimately up to him. You can't blame God for that. All man has is what is written, they don't know how Father truly operates above, not even the angels.

If the angels can't achieve this caliber, how can we lowly humans achieve it?

By withstanding, enduring, and staying away from evil. Brother Jesus gave you the know how to do all of this.

And if he is trying to create another like him, but not him, he's god, and since he's perfect, he could have done that in the first place.

Yes, he could have. But why would he? Again, you would have to understand God to fully understand they why. This can only be done by having a conversation with him and hearing him out, not what you read in a book. What I mean is, that you have to see how he interacts/reacts/and carry out his decisions over time to understand.

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join