It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why man is not allowed into hell

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Not of this world called earth ......

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by jhill76

Not of this world called earth ......

As I stated above, there are other people in other places.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

What kind of other people?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

What kind of other people?

Humans. They either live longer, look slightly different, etc., but they are still humans.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

What is a spirit made of describe for me?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

What is a spirit made of describe for me?

Light.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Just wondering if you looked at the books for the answers of my questions last night you can private message me if you did thanks

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

So what is this spiritual light made out of..
I don't want gods love as an answer by the way.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
So you don't have this book in your home, it is "elsewhere", that takes roughly four hours to travel to? So when you want to check on some poster's intentions, you dash off "somehow" even though you don't have God handy to" throw" you, and no immediate access to the transportation? Hm. Or you travel astral-ly, even though the actual Angels have to have some sort of transportation. Uh huh. Alrighty then.

You ran a good game for a while but you're starting to show many discrepancies; you've started to blunder, Dear. Are the people here you are PMing and "checking the book on" giving your their real names? Check my book. What is my real name? You don't have to PM me with my real name, I already know it. Go ahead, post it here on the thread. : )

"Others are here to learn", but not you, eh? You already know everything? There is only one group of people on the planet who "know everything".

We call them "teenagers". Have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BellaSabre

So you don't have this book in your home, it is "elsewhere", that takes roughly four hours to travel to?

I stated if the arks, or ones from above comes here, it takes about four hours, translating it to our time here.

So when you want to check on some poster's intentions, you dash off "somehow" even though you don't have God handy to" throw" you, and no immediate access to the transportation? Hm.

I never stated how I get there on here, anywhere. I said the arks.

Dear. Are the people here you are PMing and "checking the book on" giving your their real names? Check my book. What is my real name? You don't have to PM me with my real name, I already know it. Go ahead, post it here on the thread. : )

If I am who I say I am, why would I need to know human names? The books are not labeled by names. I will not do this, because your intent is not pure. You think Father will grant a prayer, if it is of ill intent? Surely not. We are bound by the same rules.

"Others are here to learn", but not you, eh? You already know everything? There is only one group of people on the planet who "know everything".

I AM, here to learn, but in a different way.

You made many assumptions. Many here seem to post things I did not state about self specifically, this happens very much on here. I started a thread about man not going to hell, the questions came from others later, not the other way around, so may I ask what game are you implying about?
edit on 27-6-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Do you like the power trip you are on?
Does it feel nice to be a sheperd leading his flock .......

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

Do you like the power trip you are on?
Does it feel nice to be a sheperd leading his flock .......

Again, I posted how man can not go into hell. The questions came by others later. This was not a thread about jhill76, posters asked questions, I responded in kind. Please, tell me how you have drawn this conclusion?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Yes you cannot prove gods existence one bit
you say you cannot understand slang i say you do when confronted with
someone who denies your claims.Seems to me you understand that.....

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

Yes you cannot prove gods existence one bit
you say you cannot understand slang i say you do when confronted with
someone who denies your claims.Seems to me you understand that.....

I am not in understanding of this. I hold no emotion if you believe or not, that is something for Father. You coined an attribute to me, I am asking how did you draw this conclusion.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

If I am who I say I am, why would I need to know human names? The books are not labeled by names. I will not do this, because your intent is not pure. You think Father will grant a prayer, if it is of ill intent? Surely not. We are bound by the same rules.

You are mistaken. My intent is absolutely pure. Do you adhere to "Beware false prophets?"

I've got to hand it to you though, you absolutely appear to believe in the Christian God, and the Holy Trinity. But you've strayed off the path by willfully misleading others, and giving them false hopes that you are something you are not. Something special. Something chosen.

If you are, then you must prove it. God knows my name, and yes, you are placing yourself in his caliber, which is not even something the apostles would do.

Tell you what. Check your arc, and come back and tell me a little bit about myself. If you are correct on three points out of five, I will give you credit. How's that for fairness? Since you know everything, it shouldn't be much of a problem.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BellaSabre

But you've strayed off the path by willfully misleading others, and giving them false hopes that you are something you are not. Something special. Something chosen.

May I ask, how do I give ones false hope? They should have hope in God, not anyone else. This is why above treads carefully in these matters, as people start to look into them, instead of Father.

If you are, then you must prove it. God knows my name, and yes, you are placing yourself in his caliber, which is not even something the apostles would do.

The apostles, don't sit close to Father.

Tell you what. Check your arc, and come back and tell me a little bit about myself. If you are correct on three points out of five, I will give you credit. How's that for fairness? Since you know everything, it shouldn't be much of a problem.

The arc doesn't handle these matters as you speak of. I do not need to check with him for situations such as these.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
You say you don't need to learn anything, having already acquired the information necessary to answer all the "big" questions for others, the smaller people, such as myself.

Perhaps you could begin by learning to recognize when someone has "pure" intentions. Are my intentions to uphold your misleadings, your ego, your game? To further your delusions, or your self-entertainment?
Obviously not, because my intentions are pure. That is, to reveal the truth.

The apostles, don't sit close to Father.

But YOU do? Give me a break.

You are beginning to unravel. Game over.
edit on 6/27/2012 by BellaSabre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
You say you don't need to learn anything, having already acquired the information necessary to answer all the "big" questions for others, the smaller people, such as myself.

Perhaps you could begin by learning to recognize when someone has "pure" intentions. Are my intentions to uphold your misleadings, your ego, your game? To further your delusions, or your self-entertainment?
Obviously not, because my intentions are pure. That is, to reveal the truth.

You are beginning to unravel. Game over.

This is why I speak of intent. If I laid out everything in front of you, you will still doubt, as your mind has already been made up.

The reason many discount what I say, is that they are viewing this over the internet, they don't think Father would possibly have someone above come here and interact with others. If others understood, why I am here, then it would become clear.

Why do you assume, I view myself as higher and others as lower? This is surely not the case.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Because you claim to know things us puny humans do not is why

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

Because you claim to know things us puny humans do not is why

How does that equate to being of higher? I share what I know, it is up to the reader, as to what they do with it.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join