ATS Regent - Questions for Candidates...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nosred

Originally posted by nenothtu

Damn plebeians. They'll burn ATS to the ground I tell you!

Pleiadians :

Some sources, such as UFO Contact Center International, refer to Nordic-type aliens as Pleiadians, referring to the Pleiades star cluster.

en.wikipedia.org...

Plebeians :

In Great Britain, Canada, France, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and South African English pleb is a back-formation, in Dutch it is plebs; a derogatory term for someone thought of as inferior, common or ignorant. The term is often, though not always, synonymous with prole. plebby is a more recent derivative used to describe an action which was inconsiderate and/or ignorant.

en.wikipedia.org...

:shk:
edit on 25-6-2012 by SonoftheSun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Pronunciation: /plɪˈbiːən/

noun

(in ancient Rome) a commoner.

a member of the lower social classes: the feeling was shared by plebeians, gentry, and clergy

adjective

of or belonging to the commoners of ancient Rome.

of or belonging to the lower social classes: two dancers, one royal and one plebeian

lacking in refinement: he is a man of plebeian tastes

Origin:

mid 16th century: from Latin plebeius (from plebs, pleb-'the common people') + -an

oxforddictionaries.com...

I have a preference for the oxford english dictionary

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpinionatedB
lacking in refinement: he is a man of plebeian tastes

This. Is a definition I agree with.
edit on 25-6-2012 by Nosred because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Celebrity Endorsements: (2 mins)

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

1 - Would you suggest altering, changing or creating new Boards?

Yes, we need to define our political boards to reflect the stance of the management and audience-I suggest we rename them "Right wing tea time"

2 - How do you feel about the Flags?

What kind? Signal, National, Nautical? I'll tell ya, i like the one with a cocktail on it.

3 - How do you feel about the Stars?

You mean celebrities? Overrated.

4 - What would you DO to reinforce the T&C?

Behead violators and impale them....No really, you expect me to actually work? Are you mad?

5 - What would you suggest to help out new members arriving?

Since this has become a right wing political talk board for the most part I would consider advertising on right wing blogs and media outlets. That's it I cared about making money. Personally, since i'm not getting a dime of it I simply suggest painting ATS on the bare buttocks of good looking nude ladies and having them streak at major sporting events. If you could afford Kim Kardasian you will get plenty of attention.

6 - What would you DO to help lurkers turn into avid participants?

I suggest booze, and less politically motivated hate speech.

7 - What would you suggest to promote ATS, that already doesn't exist?

Free Cookies !

8 - What would be your stance on trolling?

u mad bro?

9 - The WATS system. Any changes you would recommend?

Good lord, I've been around here for years and I don't even know what it is lol. I

10 - Finally, what makes you different from the other candidates?

I rep LoonyTard, I'm here for the lol's. You are all entirely too serious. I have no political stances, I bear no ill will toward those who don't vote for elephants and donkeys. If you are sick of all the fighting, overly serious hyperbolic chatter and you feel like your head might explode if you see another healthcare thread then feel free to join me. We have cookie, pizza and we may even get beer one day. It's a good time, aliens welcome as well (keep tentacles to self please)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Somebody I can relate to!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Remember to vote for me!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join