It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Blueprint leaked!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
www.marketoracle.co.uk...

On June 12, a leaked copy of the investment chapter for the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) was made public. This copy was analyzed by Public Citizen’s Global Trade Watch and has been verified as authentic. This agreement has been negotiated IN SECRET for 2-1/2 years and no information has ever been released until this leak. So why have the details of this negotiation been so secret? This agreement has been framed as a “free trade” agreement and yet out of 26 chapters only two have anything to do with trade. The other 24 chapters grant new corporate privileges and rights, while limiting governments and protective regulations.

I think the best overview is the following...

In this new system the role of elected governments would be to serve as subservient agents for the transnational corporations, while the armies, police, and courts would serve the interests of these transnational corporations. The status of the member states would be locked-in, similar to countries once they are inside the Eurozone.

Many have assumed this or guessed it or had an idea before, but this is real now, very real.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretFace

Ok - sooo who is looking to sign this into reality, UN? USSA? While just an excerpt, I would like a little more "cliff notes" for context. Thanks for the post though, scary, especially when you say NYPD protect GS property from OWS.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Wow, reading this and thinking this piece of dirty laundry needs to be spread far and wide.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Did a little more reasearch quickly, this is truly scary because ask an american family farm how well NAFTA worked for them, and the whirlpool employees in the midwest that lost their jobs when the plant was moved to mexico.

Death strokes

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
This seems like something that has been happening for a long time, so now it's being made law. Kind of like Obama's new immigration policy.

What's with all the post-haste policy making? I suppose we should feel relieved that TPTB still have a modicum of fear of their public.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
What it amounts to is a foreclosure agreement that China will sign on to giving them unlimited powers in the US and access to any power, water, resources and infrastructure they deem necessary.

This is scarier than NAFTA, GATT and the PATRIOT ACT all rolled in to one. It will usher in the NWO through corporate feudalism. Expect the USD to be dropped as the worlds reserve currency and replaced by a basket of currencies (yuan, remnibi, precious metals).

There is a thread existing on this treaty here - www.abovetopsecret.com...
I think this story needs to be spread far and wide.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
So Leftover Crack was right. Here is an excerpt from their song super Tuesday

the world bank and the IMF have created a system of modern-day colonialism to make the people in the developing world poorer, and the multinational corporations richer, and take the power away from all of us

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Where is the document? Did I miss it?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
What is really frightening to me, is this snippet from the article...

The TPP is being negotiated by some of the same characters that brought us NAFTA, CAFTA and other so called free trade agreements. Some of the provisions in this document include the establishment of a parallel system of justice to be administered by 3 attorneys with no conflict of interest limitations. This 3 attorney tribunal could order sovereign governments to use taxpayer money to pay these transnational corporations for any environmental or regulatory costs that these corporations expended to meet local standards. Many existing laws would need to be rewritten and no new regulatory laws could be passed.

A team of 3 lawyers to play judge, jury, and executioner with NOT conflict of interest oversight laws.
Spread this to your friends, people need to really put their ears to the ground on this, nothing but bad here.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Dreine because: typing fail

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

The question asked was why it was kept secret but the real question is why is all this stuff being "leaked"?

I can surmise why, They are trying to lead us to a desired conclusion by enraging us to take action. They can't implement their NWO plan without first taking control and if the people don't give them reason to take control they can't justify it. Create the Alex Jones types who make the people aware of a plan, sell that 10% lie by giving 90% truth, create a following and gather support for protests, and give tptb the reason to lock it all down.

Cause and effect and never letting an opportunity go to waste -especially if you create the opportunity to begin with.

While it probably is true, all these leaks fit their plans too conveniently for me to believe it isn't all a part of the plan.

I for one don't get played so easily and if I do play it is by my own volition and not one engineered for me.

I am playing right now by being data-mined as to where I stand.

I don't have any secrets that need to be leaked in order to further my presence though... what I have is a brain to question motive and cause and effect.

While they have think-tanks they can't think of everything because I just threw them another variable.

That's the way the game is played... the battleground is always begun in the mind.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by anoncoholic

Well, you're not necessarily wrong, but never underestimate the occasional whistle-blower who does so through leaks. There are good people in the world, and sometimes people see the writing on the wall and find it unacceptable, so they leak it.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

oh I entirely agree that not all are locked goose-step with the agenda and yet wasn't it just a little while ago that details came out about a meeting from the 70's?

If a whistle-blower were acting out of conscience, they don't don't just find their conscience decades (or years) later

All these "inside sources" are suspect in my eyes. Shades of Fulford/Wilcock/Drake come to mind and I take it all with a grain of salt

They have a knack for giving hope (Iceland revolt) that never pans out (because they have control over it all) and it is all a mind game.

IMO

I do know how it all ends as it had been written

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
So when these corporations own and control everything and we are all dirt-poor, how are they going to make money?
Seems logical that if everyone is poor they will not have money to buy whatever it is the corps are selling.

As feifs we have very little to give them.
In our old middle class prosperity we had a lot to give them.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

there was also this thing called eminent domain that gave them the power to take what they deemed worth more than private ownership.

They can own property at will and now own people who are just a chattel mortgage for debts incurred.. (read indentured servitude here)

The money game is nothing but evil perpetrated upon the free to make them slave to a system of profiteering. .

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This is pure speculation on my part, but wouldn't this enable the NWO to come about in a different light?

What I mean is if they create a reason to introduce these policies of transnational corporations ruling over nation-states, then there will be a public outlash to create transnational states which govern over the TNC's.

You get me

I see this as another step towards a type 1 civilization, but in the process a lot of people get spooked...they use that fear to unfold the next step, as always!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
double post

edit on 22-6-2012 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
they should go a step further and not only label genetically modified food, but how it was modified.

if it was modified using cross breeding of plants to get a certain characteristics, then it is not that big of a problem.

but when they start using viruses as a vehicle to introduce the genetic variation that they want in a plant, then people should have a right to know what virus was used and the final health of the plant.

before they start eating it.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
So when these corporations own and control everything and we are all dirt-poor, how are they going to make money?
Seems logical that if everyone is poor they will not have money to buy whatever it is the corps are selling.

As feifs we have very little to give them.
In our old middle class prosperity we had a lot to give them.

They will be paid with our TAX monies for the cost of meeting government imposed standards.

Citizens will have more of their hard-earned cash stolen from them by way of income tax, to pay the fat pig corporations

What a wonderful world.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
I see this as another step towards a type 1 civilization, but in the process a lot of people get spooked...they use that fear to unfold the next step, as always!

If it was made in democracy, yes it would be a step forward.

Corporatism is a step in the wrong direction, we will never get nowhere with a non-elected elite controlling the world for their own good.

The united federation of planets isn't that way, we missed a turn but it's never to late to go back.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by anoncoholic

Interesting thought. I only seen one real flaw in your thinking. And that is, (assuming that there is a NWO or whatever plotting to take over, I am not entirely convinced of that), why would they need to justify it???

Whether they goad the people into it with "leaks" and false truths, or they just do it, does it really matter? The end result is the same. The only difference is if the people "start it" first, I suppose they could get a pseudo justification that way,, But as things get worse, others would join in. Either way, there is an "insurgency" and there is "martilal law".

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join