It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Hi,

I am new to ATS but have been an avid 'viewer' for a couple of years now.
First off, i am no nut job :-) just a 29 year old female living a normal life. The only thing that i would say is unusual about me is a memory i have had since i was 4 years old, i'm not sure but i think it may be my first ever memory.
Here is my story:

When i was 4 year sold me, my parents and brother went to stay with my aunt and uncle who lived on an American airbase based in Cambridge, UK.
I was asleep in bed ( my brother was sharing the room with me) when i woke and saw the whole room filled with a bright white light, i sat up and at the bottom of my bed was a tall human looking 'person' who's skin was chalk white i always remeber thinking it looked like he had been painted in white gloss as the colour was that intense. I vaguely remember one red and one blue stripes on his cheek but everytime i focus on his appeareance it gets more difficult to remember. He held out his hand, i had absolutely no fear (which was odd as that sort of thing would usually send a 4 year old running) i held my hand out towards his and the next thing i know it was morning and i was at the bottom of the stairs. For some reason i kept the whole experience to myself although i never forgot it but its only know that i've really wanted answers and have considered maybe hypnosis.

If anyone has had simular experiences would love to hear them.

Thanks!
edit on 22-6-2012 by louiseandevie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I want to say welcome to ats, I have no answers to your story although find it interesting. Hope you find what you need to find. I also hope to follow your story some more. Good luck

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Welcome louiseandevie

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice (like abduction), you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Hi! nice to meet you.Did you close eye see colorful sight?

top topics

join