It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati Delusion.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Its talked about allot in hip hop

Its riddled all threw out hip hop, mainstream and underground.

illuminati wants my mind soul and my body

It might not be the organization you know as the Illuminati but its like a metaphor. If you know any thing about the ocult go to a show with, rihanna, Lil Wayne, beyonce, kanye, Lady Gaga or really any HUGE main stream artist, you will find that they preform ocult rituals on stage. TPTB will have you think that the ocult rituals require a goat and people in dark robes ect.... far from the truth.

Many artist talk about how they sold their sole to the "devil" to get where they are. They talk about how a entity's takes them over at shows, some are so blatant about it. Eminem is a grate example, he says it blatantly in most of songs.

This is the song that got me to jump into the rabbit hole.

I have seen allot of interviews with celebrity's talking about this stuff. I saw a interview with Madonna how she congers up a entity threw a mirror. Keep in mind that we can only see so much with our senses. Our frequency spectrum is small compared to how wide it gets. Its all on the internet just do some research, to me it sounds like you made up your mind all ready. This is not a conspiracy theory its conspiracy. I know because I have seen it my self, its not hidden. Its open to draw people in, allot of people will do any thing to fulfill their dreams.
Go talk to a real MC and they will tell you every thing you dont want to know.

The best rapper alive (not opinion) talks about this stuff. He is no ordinary rapper, Canibus. He is with out a doubt the smartest hip hop artist I have heard to date. You have to know deep ocult knowledge and ancient history to understand his music. You could listen to his songs 100 times and not know what the song is about its so complex. Other artist to look into would be vinnie paz of jedi mind tricks and killer priest.

I can post allot more information. Such as hip hop artist talking about how the illuminati is going to kill them because they "cut the nuse". AKA the bling bling chain.

edit on 22-6-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by Numbers33four

What are you talking about?

Now I know that you are not capable of a worthy debate.

Im sorry i didnt realize we were debating anything. You win.

ETA

Debating requires you to do more than quote me and add one liners.
edit on 22-6-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Because people are

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaaaa

Human beings tend to be unthinking conformists and can't imagine that society has been thoroughly corrupted. Monkey see; monkey do. And most of what monkey sees is degrading and often disgusting. Link

WHY SMART PEOPLE OFTEN CAN'T SEE THE TRUTH

"Psychologists use the term Cognitive Dissonance to explain the brain’s inability to consider opposing evidence. Governments intentionally try to create this disorder in the population. That’s how they can get away with creating events like 9/11. Cognitive Dissonance is a form of government sponsored mind control." Source

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

edit on 22-6-2012 by RedGoneWILD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

You can call it whatever you want.

I call it healthy skepticism, grounded logic, and comfort in my own personal opinions and beliefs.

What baffles me is that just by me posting in this thread and having a laugh ( since this is off topic chit chat ), people like yourself get completely busted loose about it. Do you folks ever just relax and be entertained? Or is it always a mission to turn every one and their mom into clones of yourselves?

I dont get it.

To each their own.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Would you like to debate?

U2u me or alert a moderator. The debate can be arranged.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Dear woodwardinr,

I agree to a point. I agree that there are too many crazy theories out there and when I read the word Illuminati, I just think about the people who do have the largest impact on political decision making and industry decision making. Organized or disorganized, what really concerns me is their agenda.

I was very fortunate growing up to know a film producer who was also taught kids at my church. We became friends and he was kind enough to take an interest in me. He gave me a book that I recommend you read if you can find it. It was called "The Rich and the Super Rich" by Ferdinand Lundberg. The author studied wealth and power. I was also fortunate enough to be exposed to people in power. It is pretty simple, old money looks down on everyone who isn't one of them. The reason is simple, they have something to lose.

Do they work together, yes. It would be foolish to think they don't work together and marry amongst themselves. It is a relatively closed society. A small group of these families fund "foundations" and the purpose of those foundations is to decrease the population (not kill everyone, birth control and other things), push people out of the rural areas into higher density urban areas and lead the world into a one currency and one ultimate authority one world government. If you doubt these things then I recommend you obtain Political Science university text books from the 1970s and 1980s.

I have a problem calling it a "conspiracy" because those are done in secret. There is nothing secret about what the globalist movement believes in and it goes back a very long time. Every university has been teaching these things for centuries. The European Union is a good example of what the globalists believe in. As for their religious beliefs, the super wealthy and powerful by and large don't care about it anymore than most people. It is like the Skull and Bones, imagery over substance.

The real problems occur because the powers that be make decisions amongst themselves and then put on a show so that the rest of us believe we have a say in the decisions. If we strip away names and if we strip away the non-sense, we get to what does matter and that is the agenda and how the system really operates. The TARP bill, the stimulus bill and the healthcare bill were all written well in advance of their being passed. The bills were thousands of pages and sent out the day after they were passed. As many in congress stated, they never even had a chance to read the whole bills. Does that sound like democracy at work?

You have a valid rant, I guess I just don't want to see the baby get thrown out with the bathwater.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedGoneWILD
reply to post by Infi8nity

People grow old....

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
It amazes me how many average people know for certain that there's nothing going on. Oh, sure you've got the Bilderbergers, but an Illuminati? No way, dude.

You guys remind me of atheists. Look around you. We're not in this mess accidentally.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The "Illuminati" from my perspective is not a particular finite group of people you can point to... it's a general/generic term used to describe the corrupt network of politicians and the corporate lobbyists behind them. The politicians are like the "puppets" and the "puppet-masters" are the corporate lobbyists and money masters, which mainly consist of the huge pharma companies, the huge investment firms, the huge energy companies, the huge oil companies, and the banking networks. In reality most of these companies are owned by the same shareholders, for instance the top shareholders for some of the worlds most powerful corporations such as Walmart, ExxonMobil, Chevron, ConocoPhillips, General Electric are all the same. In fact a recent network analysis by Swiss economic researchers has Revealed a ‘Super Entity’ of Global Corporate Control.

In the first such analysis ever conducted, Swiss economic researchers have conducted a global network analysis of the most powerful transnational corporations (TNCs). Their results have revealed a core of 787 firms with control of 80% of this network, and a “super entity” comprised of 147 corporations that have a controlling interest in 40% of the network’s TNCs.

When you keep digging down into the guts of this problem, you will find a remarkably small number of men have the majority control over the core "super entity"... the wealth of these people is carefully diluted and hidden amongst their network of control and it's impossible to really know how much wealth they control. These people are the closest thing you will get to an "Illuminati" group, and I would not be surprised in the least to find that many of these people rank in the highest degrees of certain secret societies. They certainly all work together and scratch each others backs... they have secret meetings all the time and often draft secret documents which are passed directly to the legislature and then turned into laws. This is just how the world works, those who have the power and money make the rules... and that's why the will of the corporations often wins against the will of the people.

PS - this thread is a cesspit of ignorance.
edit on 23/6/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Quick rant indeed. You appear to have avoided all evidence of Illuminati, so I will provide a link, but will explain very briefly why you are unable to understand those who have done their research and KNOW that not only did the Illuminati exist two hundred years ago, but since then has gone on to occupy the world, and now runs the finances of every country except a handful, with Libya being the latest to be taken over.

In 1760, Mayer Amschell Bauer, a Jew leading a miserable life in the slums of Frankfurt, changed his name to Rothschild. Through hard work and luck, he became a little influential, and he developed an idea of how a few rich people could control the whole world.
He set out his ideas, based on "the majority of men are inclined to evil rather than to good", which you can read at
sites.google.com...

He employed Adam Weishaupt, who recruited 2000 wealthy men, and they all agreed to follow the plan.
Working together, they have now succeeded in controlling the Central Reserve Bank of almost all countries, and through controlling finances they are able to control government policy.

Additionally, through their ownership of the media, they can ensure that the public knows only what they need to know, which is why many people are still unaware of these facts, and many others.

For more details on how the Illuminati came about, see:
sites.google.com...

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." - Edgar J Hoover

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

The majority of posts on this thread have been by trolls who know exactly what they are doing. Trying to dis-inform
those who haven't spent years researching this subject. Sorry guys, but you all know this is true, and your little
entertainment show is not going to fool anyone, especially those of us who can spot an "insider" a mile away! The cat is out of the bag now, and you're not getting it back. Good try but no cigar. I knew you guys were on
here, but now I'm sure of it!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by candismoo

What a sad state of affairs when a new member with 6 posts has a VASTLY greater handle on reality than everyone else combined.

Most here are so far out of touch with reality that it makes a person stop and think...

The truth is out there but the lies are completely hiding it from view...

Who ever you are candismoo, keep on rockin and seeking out what is REAL!

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by candismoo

The majority of posts on this thread have been by trolls who know exactly what they are doing. Trying to dis-inform
those who haven't spent years researching this subject. Sorry guys, but you all know this is true, and your little
entertainment show is not going to fool anyone, especially those of us who can spot an "insider" a mile away! The cat is out of the bag now, and you're not getting it back. Good try but no cigar. I knew you guys were on
here, but now I'm sure of it!

Sorry, but I have to disagree.

Just because someone does not believe that there is some people (the illuminati) sitting around making plans for the downfall of humankind, does not make them trolls.

The word troll is tossed around way to easily on here. We all have the right to our opinions, and if it differs from yours so be it. Accept it, just like I accept your opinion.

vvv

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

edit on 23-6-2012 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I never understood the whole secret messages in films and music thing, I mean if these people do exist, and they are as powerful as we think they are, why send coded messages out in the open? Surely they'd have their own secure networks to send out coded stuff we couldn't touch. Their biggest weapon is brainwashing us into believing we need their crap to live and be accepted. They don't need some hidden message in the latest music video or TV show to project that onto us. We're doing fine ourselves....

My favourite is the 9/11 in everything from Independence Day to The Simpsons, telling us somehow that it was going to happen. Those images of the actual event are burned into everyone's minds enough without some allegorical symbology before the fact we wouldn't get anyway.

I think people just need a boogeyman to blame for the world's ills, when half the time they are the problem, because they won't stand up in the real world and be heard. If even half the people complaining about the Illuminati or TPTB, or whatever the hell it is at the top stopped complaining and started doing something about it, you'd have a lot of nervous politicians, corporates and churches very quickly.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwfresh

Why not go and rant this on your Facebook wall or something? Why would you come to a CONSPIRACY SITE and declare you are miffed by all the Illuminati chatter? Honestly? Not trying to be an ass. I am really curious.

Has ATS been advertising on CNN or something over the last year? This is getting ridiculous. Don't get me wrong i could care less about the "purity" of the site.. i just find it extremely bizarre.. the number of people here who seem to be here by accident and don't know they don't have to participate. Instead they attempt to eek out there own little conspiracy free zone hahah..

Mods, can we add a forum for these poor souls? Like a "Conspiracy theories are Fake Club" forum? And then we can move all these posts.. and there seems to be a ton of them.. into there own little spot? I'm thinking it would be extremely popular.

You hit the nail on the head. And done so humorously!

I LOL'd at this part:

Instead they attempt to eek out there own little conspiracy free zone hahah..

Made my day
edit on 23-6-2012 by BoyMeetsWorldATS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by rwfresh

Originally posted by boncho
It is a made up reality by people who like to believe there is some great evil in the world focused on ruining their lives.

The nutters, in eloquent terms.

Because evil has traditionally been focused on helping people? Who is the nutter?

yes great evil exists in the world. Would you like some historical references? Really.. it's no trouble.

When did evil and illuminati become synonymous?

I thought it referred to something in the 1700's. Oh, it does...

Around the same time illuminati became synonymous with evil. Are you suggesting a conspiracy?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 74Templar
I never understood the whole secret messages in films and music thing, I mean if these people do exist, and they are as powerful as we think they are, why send coded messages out in the open? Surely they'd have their own secure networks to send out coded stuff we couldn't touch. Their biggest weapon is brainwashing us into believing we need their crap to live and be accepted. They don't need some hidden message in the latest music video or TV show to project that onto us. We're doing fine ourselves....

My favourite is the 9/11 in everything from Independence Day to The Simpsons, telling us somehow that it was going to happen. Those images of the actual event are burned into everyone's minds enough without some allegorical symbology before the fact we wouldn't get anyway.

I think people just need a boogeyman to blame for the world's ills, when half the time they are the problem, because they won't stand up in the real world and be heard. If even half the people complaining about the Illuminati or TPTB, or whatever the hell it is at the top stopped complaining and started doing something about it, you'd have a lot of nervous politicians, corporates and churches very quickly.

They're not secret. That is the point. Evil people think differently than you might. So when you see something you interpret differently because you think differently. But if you make even a bit of effort you can begin to see what the meaning is based on the people that made it happen. They are not hiding it. They are being themselves. They have different motives and think differently. They don't necessarily understand how you think or even care. They are expressing themselves based on how they see the world. They might fill a child's movie with occult symbols and inappropriate sexual innuendo and themes because that's who they are. Not to make some secret message. That is their message. Along with the other #.

In WWII Germany many believed in Hitler and thought he was doing the right thing. They ignored the camps and a lot of the other evil because they imagined those things being done were for other less nefarious reasons.

Much like "terrorists" in Afghanistan or Iraq for many Americans. Anyone seen attacking US forces are called terrorists. Rather than freedom fighters or tortured humans who have had their lives completely destroyed by war makers.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by candismoo

So, because I don't believe in the Illuminati, I am some how promoting disinfo. I thought ATS was free thinkers, for those who believe all sorts of things. It's clear from this thread no one really knows who or what the illuminati are. Just a faceless "thing' that controls us all like slaves. I'm not saying there are no conspiracies out there, but not everything is a conspiracy. Viewing everything as a conspiracy will leave you with the inability to be objective in your pursuit of the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join