It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati Delusion.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Attention Please

Due to the over whelming amount of ignorance on Above Top Secret...

That is all.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
nothing to see here... move along....

Engraving in front of 13 layered pyramid structure in France

Rothschild Supreme court in Israel

Rothschild Supreme court in Israel

Kanye

Beyonce

WARNING: ILLUMINATI OVERLOAD

edit on 22-6-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

you were against people who wanted to know what they were buying to put into their body????

Actually I was not against it, a direct quote from me was:

I have no problem with GMOs being labelled but if they are then Organics need to be more than just *certified* with more than spot checks to make sure they are actually selling organic products.

Informed consumerism I am not against in any way.

What you are not addressing is the companies besides Monsanto that have a stake in both the GMO field and Organics.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
The modern illuminati is a complete myth. Rap stars, hollywood, the media, they know there is hysteria about the all seeing eye, and pyramids. They just use em to make more money now.

Suckers like to see the illuminati in every triangle they see. Give me a break.

Kanye west and jay? The only illuminati they belong to is the one they created in their own minds to make more money in their record drops. They are guilty of being brilliant poets and making butt loads of money, but they are not the Illuminati.

Freemasons are not the illuminati, but i dont want to open that can of worms on the off topic forum. Needless to say its been discussed damn near one or two thousand times.

Katy Perry? LMAO. That diva that plays terrible music and dresses like a barbie doll? She is not a likely candidate to be the illuminati.

Kobe Bryant.... Why is he illuminati? Because of the little yellow triangles? Ugh.

Beyonce..... Nope. Shes married to Jazz, so she must be a demon queen or something.

I used to believe in the boogy man, the tooth fairy, and santa clause. The illuminati is kind of like them.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

The Illuminati Delusion

From the looks of this thread clearly it has been VERY successful.

For myself and others, that is ALL the proof I need.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by rwfresh

Originally posted by boncho
It is a made up reality by people who like to believe there is some great evil in the world focused on ruining their lives.

The nutters, in eloquent terms.

Because evil has traditionally been focused on helping people? Who is the nutter?

yes great evil exists in the world. Would you like some historical references? Really.. it's no trouble.

When did evil and illuminati become synonymous?

I thought it referred to something in the 1700's. Oh, it does...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

You say "Stop being a sheep!", "Think for yourself!" but yet you come down on those who do try to eat healthy and think for themselves, while sitting on your soapbox in this forum?

Sorry, your words are meaningless to me!

Ah yes, don't forget to think of me when you spend hours reading the pay per click advertising sites that fill you in on the evil illuminati that rule the world. Also think of me when you are watching the latest partner share youtube video.

If you want to address a specific group or person that is having an impact on the world, by all means, simply labelling people you know nothing about out of a mythic fear, is not a bed I'm jumping in to.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I'm sure you all have your own "delusional" beliefs. Don't be so quick to judge. You are on this website after all. That alone is enough to have you labeled delusional by the majority of people(not on this website).

Calling other people's beliefs "delusional" is very ignorant of all of you....

Not to mention, there truly is a group of very evil people ruling many things, including the government, the media, and the corporations. What's in a name?
edit on 22-6-2012 by Ghost375 because: typo

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Just a quick rant.

I get a little tired with all the talk of their being some illuminati that sends it's subliminal messages to us through music videos and holloywood movies, a faceless group controlling every entity of our lives.

To me it just seems like an easy bogey man to place all of the worlds problems onto. It's a cop out, because there is no real evidence for an illuminati. If you have some, please feel free to contribute.

I understand there was the bavarian illuminati, but I don't believe these are the Illuminati that people refer to today. I also understand therre are secret societies and clubs for rich and powerful people who do control a lot of wealth and power. My argument is that there is not one big conspiracy going on controlled by an all powerful illuminati.

The Illuminati has become part of pop culture with books like Dan Browns da vinci code, the rise in popularity of conspiracy theories, it all feeds itself into the mainstream and people start thinking it's illuminatti symbology rather than cultures adopting the Illuminati meme.

Sorry for that incoherent rant, just wanted to get it off my chest.
edit on 22-6-2012 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

The programming is strong with this one. Dan Brown is a disinfo agent of the Vatican, wich is an illuminati entity. His books and other disinfo like National Treasure are designed to give people the idea that bad is good and to mislead people like yourself. Many groups are part of what is called the illuminati, like the NAZI Golden Dwaners that the US and Britain allowed to escape after the war. Like GHW Bush who preached about the NWO over 200 times. These people are behind the fake Arab Spring and the chaos in the world today. If you wish you go through life with your eyes closed then so be it. Some people were not meant to see.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
I'm sure you all have your own "delusional" beliefs. Don't be so quick to judge. You are on this website after all. That alone is enough to have you labeled delusional by the majority of people(not on this website).

Calling other people's beliefs "delusional" is very ignorant of all of you....

Not to mention, there truly is a group of very evil people ruling many things, including the government, the media, and the corporations. What's in a name?
edit on 22-6-2012 by Ghost375 because: typo

Someone said something recently that made him question the brainwashing he has received all of his life. This thread is just his programming kicking in to preserve itself.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaaaa

One second, please...

BWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Shhhhh. Everyone be quiet. The f-o-x will now address the henhouse:

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
The modern illuminati is a complete myth. Rap stars, hollywood, the media, they know there is hysteria about the all seeing eye, and pyramids. They just use em to make more money now.

Suckers like to see the illuminati in every triangle they see. Give me a break.

Kanye west and jay? The only illuminati they belong to is the one they created in their own minds to make more money in their record drops. They are guilty of being brilliant poets and making butt loads of money, but they are not the Illuminati.

Freemasons are not the illuminati, but i dont want to open that can of worms on the off topic forum. Needless to say its been discussed damn near one or two thousand times.

Katy Perry? LMAO. That diva that plays terrible music and dresses like a barbie doll? She is not a likely candidate to be the illuminati.

Kobe Bryant.... Why is he illuminati? Because of the little yellow triangles? Ugh.

Beyonce..... Nope. Shes married to Jazz, so she must be a demon queen or something.

I used to believe in the boogy man, the tooth fairy, and santa clause. The illuminati is kind of like them.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

ridicule people into silence...tried and true tactic of people like you

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I like chickens.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Im sorry do we know each other? Have i said something to offend you?

What are you so bent out of shape about?

Lighten up , Francis. Have a big boy soda.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

That was one of the funniest videos i have ever watched!
edit on 22-6-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Im sorry do we know each other? Have i said something to offend you?

What are you so bent out of shape about?

Lighten up , Francis. Have a big boy soda.

The evidence against what you say is much. You are either a liar or unable to analyze information.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

What are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

What are you talking about?

Now I know that you are not capable of a worthy debate.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join