It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Illuminati Delusion.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Of course the *sheeple* have to take some responsability, my cousin thinks switching to diet is gonna help..... Ohh wait! That's right! The manufacturers DON'T TELL her they replaced the sugar with synthesised amino acids now do they??

And the doctars didn't tell my mom that her "medication" would be the most detrimental thing in her life now did they?

And the school didn't teach my friend about politics and how it affects all our lifes, now did they???

No of course they didn't, because that wouldn't be helpful to there plan of poisening us

So pretty much anyone with an average or below IQ can fall VICTIM to the elite.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The ATS People's party is run by the Illuminati, FYI.

VOTE BOOZE PARTY 2012

-

Furthermore, the "illuminati" or the idea of it, is no different than a group of kids convincing another one to eat mud telling him it's chocolate. The kid that ate the "chocolate" gets laughed at. The other kids can't figure out why he's so dumb and have a chuckle to themselves.

This continues on in high school but instead of mud pies, it will progress to kids sabotaging others for their own gain. Or doing things to show their superiority over others.

Continuing additionally when all these idiots kids grow up (me and you), then the same ones that made a kid eat a mud pie, are left in charge of nuclear arsenals, billion dollar corporations and global interest groups.

Essentially, none of us really ever grow up.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by boncho

Of course the *sheeple* have to take some responsability, my cousin thinks switching to diet is gonna help..... Ohh wait! That's right! The manufacturers DON'T TELL her they replaced the sugar with synthesised amino acids now do they??

And the doctars didn't tell my mom that her "medication" would be the most detrimental thing in her life now did they?

And the school didn't teach my friend about politics and how it affects all our lifes, now did they???

No of course they didn't, because that wouldn't be helpful to there plan of poisening us

So pretty much anyone with an average or below IQ can fall VICTIM to the elite.

Victim to your own ignorance. If you can't figure out something is detrimental to you, perhaps you are self loathing and you don't want to see it. It's victim mentality not victimization.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

The "Illuminati" IS JUST ANOTHER WORD TO DESCRIBE THE ELITE THAT DO NOT WORK FOR *US* THE PEOPLE, don't like the word? Make a new one and try to make it trend.

What the heck are you all bitching about?

LOL

VOTE PARTY OF COMMON SENCE!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

HOW DID YOU KNOW???

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by boncho

HOW DID YOU KNOW???

It was the mudpies.

Furthermore, the "illuminati" or the idea of it, is no different than a group of kids convincing another one to eat mud telling him it's chocolate. The kid that ate the "chocolate" gets laughed at. The other kids can't figure out why he's so dumb and have a chuckle to themselves.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

So your condoning all the evil in the world created by the elite and blaming it on us

So all those kiddies being fed E numbers and McDonalds are to blame, becuse they are IGNORANT!

See why I hate that slogan around here!?!

Deny ignorance my arse!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

reply to post by boncho

The "Illuminati" IS JUST ANOTHER WORD TO DESCRIBE THE ELITE THAT DO NOT WORK FOR *US* THE PEOPLE, don't like the word? Make a new one and try to make it trend.

What the heck are you all bitching about?

LOL

VOTE PARTY OF COMMON SENCE!

The "Illuminati" was a group dedicated to helping their fellow man and destroying the "evils" of the world!

Using the word "Illuminati" to describe the Bilderberg group is ludicrous.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

reply to post by boncho

So your condoning all the evil in the world created by the elite and blaming it on us

So all those kiddies being fed E numbers and McDonalds are to blame, becuse they are IGNORANT!

See why I hate that slogan around here!?!

Deny ignorance my arse!

But you still took your kids/nieces/nephews to eat there didn't you?

Mom took me once. After I broke my leg in 7 places. Can't say I enjoyed it at the time...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Erm no.

I hate kids, I'd never take them anywhere.

And FYI, when I do have to feed kids, its salad sandwiches or a pasta dish, I'd never knowingly feed em crap, and yes, my cooking skills are limited,

And to the guy above, who used the word illuminati to describe Bilderburg?

I don't know why were arguing over a word, the general idea behind the word is all the same, call it what you will.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I don't know why were arguing over a word, the general idea behind the word is all the same, call it what you will.

No, because the word has an actual historical reference/definition.

The other use is a conspiracy fad.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

And to the guy above, who used the word illuminati to describe Bilderburg?

You were associating the word "Illuminati" with the elite. The elite are the members who make up the Bilderberg group. Therefore, you are associating the term "Illuminati" with the Bilderberg group (which is wrong).

No, the general idea behind the Illuminati (or the knowledgeable/enlightened) was not about complete control, but as the name suggests to become more knowledgeable. They were also dedicated to helping mankind through bad times. They were against the "elite."

The Bilderberg group are a bunch of bankers, politicians and other highly successful people who attend meetings to discuss world events and what they can do. Knowledge got them to the position they re in, but they aren't dedicated to learning or helping their fellow man.

The Illuminati as a group and as a name should not be attributed to the elites.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Okay then, let's clear this whole argument up, so we can focus on *important* discussion.

The term "illuminati" is used by many people to refer to a shadow elite group of people that apparently control the world and the masses through vatious techniques such as media, war, food, power, and pharma supplies.

The term was originated from a group called Bavarian Illuminati, that was created in Germany by Adam Weishaupt, in 1776, the groups main goal was world domination, and the dismantling of all sovereign states and monarchies, history tells us they joined the ranks of Freemasons in 1777, and have hardley been heard of since.

Now in 2012 many people refer to the Elite as the illuminati, also there is next to no evidence to prove they actually belong to the Bavarian Group, it is still a popular term used world wide.

Simples.com.

edit on 22-6-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

I seriously suggest you read up on the writings of Adam Weishaupt.

And there you go, you say the Elite are the Bilderburg group, you're just as guilty as the people naming the Elite as illuminati, what's in a name??

We really are lacking COMMON SENSE in this thread, also, would mind stopping starring each other? Its creating the illusion others agree with you, when its just you 2 posters

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

That is still wrong...from Simple.com...
edit on 22-6-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

And there you go, you say the Elite are the Bilderburg group, you're just as guilty as the people naming the Elite as illuminati, what's in a name??

We really are lacking COMMON SENSE in this thread, also, would mind stopping starring each other? Its creating the illusion others agree with you, when its just you 2 posters

Well for one, the builderberg group hasn't been dead for 300 years. But maybe that's just me. A group of people met at a hotel (builderberg) called themselves that, or referred to the meeting as such, and the name followed appropriately.

Oh yeah, and they have a website and call themselves that:

Bilderberg takes its name from the hotel in Holland, where the first meeting took place in May 1954. That pioneering meeting grew out of the concern expressed by leading citizens on both sides of the Atlantic that Western Europe and North America were not working together as closely as they should on common problems of critical importance. It was felt that regular, off-the-record discussions would help create a better understanding of the complex forces and major trends affecting Western nations in the difficult post-war period.

edit on 22-6-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

www.bilderbergmeetings.org...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I suggest you stop using simple.com as a source

No, i'm not. It is no secret that the "elite" gather for their own meetings, and one of them is the Bilderberg group. Another includes the regular attendance of Bohemian Grove...

That is much different to the Illuminati, who, yes were made up of some elite figures, yet were also made up of people who would seek enlightenment. Again, they had different ideologies.

You are the one lacking in common sense. As for the stars, i actually agree with boncho on this matter, so there is no illusion happening there...
edit on 22-6-2012 by daaskapital because: Eta for second paragrpah

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
oops

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Well, my post 2 levels up ^ there, explains the illuminati situation rather nicely, what's the point in going round in circles?

Also, you *cant* just can the elite Bilderburg, what about the Pilgrims society, the Club of rome, the Skull and Bones, the SMOM, the Opus Dei, the 1001 club, the CFR, Trilateral Commision, the Rhodes society, the Masons (Scottish, York etc.), the Oxford Order, The Vatican, the House Of Rothchild...

The list goes on and on... And on.. And on..

Its foolish to try and point to one as being the elite, instead why don't we just generalise them, for conversations sake, I know! We could call them the Illuminati!

They're different from the Bavarian Illuminati, but at least we can describe them in a word with having to describe them in essays!

Aye?

Ohh and as I don't know whether you from England or not, simples.com is a catch phrase from an advert over here.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Well, my post 2 levels up ^ there, explains the illuminati situation rather nicely, what's the point in going round in circles?

Also, you *cant* just can the elite Bilderburg, what about the Pilgrims society, the Club of rome, the Skull and Bones, the SMOM, the Opus Dei, the 1001 club, the CFR, Trilateral Commision, the Rhodes society, the Masons (Scottish, York etc.), the Oxford Order, The Vatican, the House Of Rothchild...

The list goes on and on... And on.. And on..

Its foolish to try and point to one as being the elite, instead why don't we just generalise them, for conversations sake, I know! We could call them the Illuminati!

You could just call them the elite.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join