It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello Everyone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I'll go by Article I guess.

Glad to meet everyone. Ive been reading for a while, commenting seldom if at all till recent. I like the mysterious, miracles, science, magnets, inventions, that sorta thing. I dont care much for politics, or social issues, because I know we're pretty much already in a non escapable dump. I dont really read them and contribute less because I feel it will get not one person involved in the idea enough to do anything about it in the first place. I do enjoy a good read, however. This place seems to have many good stories, true or not.. It's good to find a quick responce to wether or not its unexplained or fiction. Not including the trolls of course.

Anyways, thanks for the read!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
welcome! Hope you have fun!

P

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by article

Greetings...one of the things I really like about ATS is the variety of the forums and threads. There is always something interesting to read and think about.

See you around the threads!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by article

Welcome to ATS...hope you find what you are looking for here...

Des

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Welcome! Allways something interesting to read up on here, chances are if its goin on, it's being talked about on ATS

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Thanks all for the welcomes!

I hope to contribute what I can

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by article

Good mornin to you on this fine day and
welcome to uor world.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hi! nice to meet you.Did you close eye see colorful sight?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Not sure anyone see colourful sight.

Anyway welcome to ATS.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
It's kind of irritating, not to be able to start threads as thoughts and news dies quickly. I see so much information out there that seems to need thought and opinion. lol

Thanks again!

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Welcome article

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by 37human

Im sorry Human, I didnt see this one.

Im not sure whatcha mean. Eyes as in my avatar? It used to be more ornamental. I had made it originaly for my mom. I created two full 18x24 posters, one is silver and the other gold. This is just the cropped chopped version. I needed something unique for my avatar but couldnt think of anything right off, so used some of my digi art to spruce it up a bit. Still not too fond of it but it's temporary for now

Thanks again!

new topics

top topics

join