It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones illustrates use of EM weapon on mancow guest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Ok, so if you have read my other posts, youll note that I feel EM energy can be directed at an intended target via a cell phone to cause a number of problems to the victim. Well the AJ show a couple days ago iillustrated one of the more simple uses of the EM harassment. What is actually happening, is that information is being data-mined off of the victim without them ever being aware of it. More on that in a minute here. Basically what happens to the caller is that someone in the vicinity of him (most likely in his immediate area-a passing car, side of the road in a parking lot, etc) is using their device to shut off his cell phone when he tries to call into mancow mueller. Other than an annoyance, this could be used to stop one party from giving another party information when the needed link is a cell phone (in this example). I suspect the caller involved is conscious-blind and unaware of the shadow world.

Now what exactly did I mean by the fishing I was talking about? Well, basically everyone is on thier own houses' side psychicly, so everyone is looking for a non con to feed off of. They fish out this guys info and get in his head, and as there are so few feeder people (kings) walking around, they can tap this guy via cell phone. If you listen, Mancow (who is awesome btw-he worked on the morton downey jr show) has the guy on his caller system with some sort of voicemail-if you are familiar with cell phone voicemail, in the message details you can retrieve the call back number, and a number of other information pointers that one could use to locate someone who called them but have never met face to face before. If they have a team of people working for them possibly seeking these types out, all he has to do is dispatch them to his general location and pin him down. This is how the govt does it too. The people shutting off his call could be helping him strange as it sounds, to keep that info from mancows team (for that example-dont think he would do that), but in turn trying to get info for thier own house. So the guy is a victim everywhere lol. Ultimately, in a feeder vs mass scenario, they believe blood is thicker than water, and utimately feeders are all slaves, so they never really turn against each other. Just make each other mad I guess and respond to that conflict.

Other sources of fishing that include entertainment media are tv/radio. Radio is safer. But with anything that the feeder can make contact with via an eye/listening link, a connection can be established. Live feeds are the best. Popular fishing nets are espn (red/black house color-watch it for a minute sometime) sportscenter (i still watch it anyways lol), local newscasts, televised live sporting events, SNL, etc. They are all real-time as far as they can be (with the normal 1 min delays). Its safer to watch recorded TV or movies because of their non variable plots. Anyways, heres the interview if anyone has not heard it, or at least not looked at it alongside this argument, so they can try to match what im saying to whats happening in the video:

And lastly, just to throw this in there, links can be established by the timeline seers working in collaboration with the listeners, etc (from my other thread). You need to understand this to know what im talking about. See my thread where I describe peoples abilities and counters.

Also another fishing method (more used as a local house identifier) is gas station pricing. If a king (also known as a feeder) is around the area, you will sometimes see the number code in the pricing (this is just a theory-but I kno for a FACT that houses communicate through billboards and gas prices-theres a code system in the numbers-im just trying to figure out the "decoder ring" on it if you will). If you are a person on the internet a lot, you will know that the computer term for an elite is 1337. LEET. Slang for "elite". $3.37/gal is an identifier that there is an elite house in the area-or something like that. Maybe there is a king around to feed off of? Im not sure. Another thing that is done-and this will help to keep readers of this thread more safe if you didnt already know this-but when gas goes to $3.33 (1/2 of the dark number) that indicates a day of high danger, and you tend to see more red sacrifice (onto others not on itself) on these days. More car accidents, more deaths, more crime, etc. It somehow lets the "bad" manifest. Take notice of these things and test them for yourselves.
edit on 22-6-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
WTF is a mancow?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

Hi.

I'm not proud of it but I work at a gas station.

Our prices are based on other gas stations in the area, I know because some mornings we have to check the surrounding areas gas prices ourselves and a guy who works for corporate decides whether to drop, raise, or stay the price accordingly (sometimes we decide ourselves). Our prices are not some secret code of the elite or a sign that the bad is somehow going to "manifest" whatever the hell that means.

Your post contains a lot of meaningless gibberish and code language, all without even hinting at its meaning (mainly because it has no coherent thought behind it). Such as this:

Also another fishing method (more used as a local house identifier) is gas station pricing. If a king (also known as a feeder) is around the area, you will sometimes see the number code in the pricing (this is just a theory-but I kno for a FACT that houses communicate through billboards and gas prices-theres a code system in the numbers-im just trying to figure out the "decoder ring" on it if you will).

A king? A feeder?

I suspect the caller involved is conscious-blind and unaware of the shadow world.

Shadow world? Give. Me. A. Break.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

I think you should take a break, maybe a few weeks, from watching or listening to Alex Jones. Most of what you posted, well, makes absolutely no sense at all to anyone but you, i don't think even AJ would listen to what you have spewed out here.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Could be....

Could also be a bad cell signal. Happens quite frequently.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Also think about HOW you listen to these shows. The ones I know of for AJ are: radio local, satellite sirius(gps location), internet stream(mac hardware address of laptop), youtube(account log), listen line (your cell number). All of these could potentially collect info, with the safest mediums being local radio (hard to pin point someone on AM) and listen line with a pre paid cell phone. This doesnt just apply to the AJ show, but anything sensitive you wouldnt want other people to know you are viewing/listening to.

Also with the listen line, it may be putting out the AJ show but they definetly got your number and theres no reason why the mic could not just record what you say, especially if you are a verbal person like myself. The data collected from that could then be used against you. Keep these things in mind. Its very simple, understandable electronics. Everybody knows this stuff.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
that was quite a video, especially the clip demonstrating government-scrambled censorship.

I figured out a long time ago they would use the e.a.s. system to preempt programming.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
WTF is a mancow?

It's like a man-bear-pig? Ask southpark, but I know they aren't feeders.. More like food. And you know what they say about pearls and swine..

You see the swine is coded, and the food hard to reach without a direct connection. It has something to do with wine. It's a wine swine code if you will.

It all depends on how much I drink. Do you have the numbers?

Anyone ever play Killer 7?

The op reads like the ghosts in that game.
And my post IS a joke.
Maybe OP can elaborate on why I should take him or her seriously.

"feeders" "kings" "shadow world" "coded messages" "Vampires??"
Explain some of these key terms and give some background so I have something constructive to say back to you OP. Otherwise your post sounds like you are an unwilling participant in dark mind control, more commonly known as TRAUMA.

Explain to me how many of your family and friends have you told this to. That will help me gauge my future responses.

7hls p0$7 is in73nd3d for the 0p, n07 7h3 quoted p0$t3r..

Strangedays your last post made much more sense. I think you are assuming everyone is on the same page as you. You need to explain much more to get us on board. I understand how technology can be used. The question is this.
Who is using it?
Why are they using it?
How are they using it?
to what end?

I'm sitting here looking into a camera on my laptop mixed with my IP and MAC address this post IS Identified as being the same person as on that camera. If anyone cared to watch that is. I had hacker friends back in the day (ask the FBI.. lol) and I know you can hack into ANYthing. Still though what's your point? Is this about Demons some how? I'm getting that vibe from your post.

So what though??
edit on 6/22/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
A bull ?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
WTF is a mancow?

its a first name or christian name

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
did anyone actually watch the video?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

Our prices are based on other gas stations in the area, I know because some mornings we have to check the surrounding areas gas prices ourselves and a guy who works for corporate decides whether to drop, raise, or stay the price accordingly (sometimes we decide ourselves). Our prices are not some secret code of the elite or a sign that the bad is somehow going to "manifest" whatever the hell that means.

Your post contains a lot of meaningless gibberish and code language, all without even hinting at its meaning (mainly because it has no coherent thought behind it). Such as this:

Ok, so basically you are telling me that you are a worker, and do what youre told right? If the boss tells you to put up the prices he gives you, or letter the billboard with the words he/she wants, how do you even know what you are participating in in the first place? You could just be a service monkey without even knowing it. You could put up a message and never even realize it.

The things with the billboards and why they are used is because they are VARIABLE. They always change. If you could develop a system to encode messages and have it always changing, no one would ever be able to nail down the pattern and create a decoding method to it. You could always change the rules if they caught on. Thats why this is only one of the many mediums they use to transfer messages and you need to be able to learn to read multiple signs all around you. The prices may mean something one day, then the next day absolutely nothing because they have moved on to movie billboards (for example). They will then return to the gas station numbers once its safe and the heat is off. The problem is that in this world (other than telepathy) there are a limited number of things you can do this on (at least publically) so each time a communication method is identified, that puts a dent in the overall system and pushes it more towards transparency.

But yea man, believe what you want, im just putting this stuff out there for people to read/help them along as they start to wake up to all the control systems around us. Hopefully people see this now and if the net gets shut off or something because of the NDAA or something they can tell the person that doesnt know verbally, and then demonstrate it by pointing out all teh color system and its workings right from within the towns.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Erich 'Mancow' Muller is a Chicago area radio personality, try google

edit on 22-6-2012 by oghamxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

Hi.

Also another fishing method (more used as a local house identifier) is gas station pricing. If a king (also known as a feeder) is around the area, you will sometimes see the number code in the pricing (this is just a theory-but I kno for a FACT that houses communicate through billboards and gas prices-theres a code system in the numbers-im just trying to figure out the "decoder ring" on it if you will).

A king? A feeder?

I suspect the caller involved is conscious-blind and unaware of the shadow world.

Shadow world? Give. Me. A. Break.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

Keep telling yourself that corporate slave.

You'll be in a FEMA "shelter"/prison like the rest of us when they pull thier false flag sideshow.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

You could just be a service monkey without even knowing it.

What do you mean without even knowing it? I'm fully aware of and accepting of the fact that I am a service monkey. I'm also not afraid of my boss or the "evil" corporation he works for, I'm much more afraid of the customers since their disappointment leads to much more immediate consequences.

You could always change the rules if they caught on

See but in the OP it seems as if this secret code is either psychically affecting people, or bending reality, or siphoning off information through cell phones, or something nonsensical and weird like that. Obviously advertising uses A LOT of code language, you don't have to be a marketer to catch onto the way that marketing works. Is that code language part of squeezing more money out of the consumerism cesspool we call America, it sure is.

The prices may mean something one day, then the next day absolutely nothing because they have moved on to movie billboards (for example).

Gas prices don't mean anything more than the price of milk means. See there are sinister aspects to big oil and how gas prices are set, there is real greed and corruption involved in big business, but as for gas prices I can tell you that my store and the rest of the stores jump up or down a few cents typically based on what other stores are doing. Sometimes the decision is entirely arbitrary or based on sales trends. Saying that the price of gas will change to send some dark message between Elites makes no damn sense whatsoever even in a conspiracy theory context.

reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

If that's the case than you'll be there right next to me in the camp. I've been hearing about FEMA camps, depopulation, and the New World Order, since I first became interested in conspiracy theories in my teens. I've even looked back at all the talk that was done about the NWO, Free Masons and Illuminati in the decades before. Basically these theories are sensationalist simplified versions of an already existing reality.

There is no totalitarian fascist government on its way. The wealthy already control the Earth, why in the hell would they want to risk all their power and wealth, which they already have, on a scheme that will end with most people dead? What parasite wants its host dead? The super-rich and powerful need us alive and relatively happy so we don't catch on to the fact that we're being screwed. All this talk of the NWO breaking down your door to put a boot to your face 1984 style, or throw all of us into camps, is rubbish plain and simple.

top topics

join