It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grim view of Syrian conflict

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

for this poor guy, that view is his reality today, in our world
i'm rotating between sitting on my computer in my house listening to music, working out, practicing my kicks, making food etc..
it's hard to truly believe this kind of thing could be happening in the same plane of existance when it seems so peaceful and mundane in our day to day lives.and even as I type this out, yet there you are, complete chaos somewhere right now.

unimaginable that he can still be standing around there with a camera filming it for the outside world to view.

just a view into one person's life for a minute and twenty three seconds. and what a horrid nightmarish view it is.

what really bothers me is that a couple years ago I can remember in the back of my mind, Syria was relatively peaceful, we knew it, my friend had Assassins creed
, I looked it up, now look at it, that's how quickly things can change. one thing that view has taught me is to cherish what you have right now.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Well said .
Its like the international timezones sometimes seem many years behind or in front ,rather than hours.
Its 7pm Friday night here ,calm ,clear silent and peaceful ,yet someone else somewhere is waking up to chaos and confusion.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

Just wait after NATO bombing there would be nothing left, this is what the Rebels want and what John McCain wants.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
George Galloway tries to educate an American caller on the Syrian issue. It's an interesting call as it highlights the ignorance many of us have about what is going on in Syria.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
This is just so sad... I can't even imagine... this is completely beyond words, absolutely terrible. This is a billion times more "terror" than would have ever occurred had this western intervention been avoided...
edit on 22/6/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

top topics

join