It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News : Iran Claim they are under Massive Cyber Attacks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Monkeygod333

Hacked through the power grid

Its more then impossible to hack a system through its power source unless you intentionally design a interface into the source that reads frequency overlays. Even then, you would not be able to archive two way communication, which is needed for possible data transfer. The next thing is, unprepared transformers would block it.

Yes, there is something called "powerline" Internet connection via socket. But you need that modem and you need the infrastructure build for that.

So no, not hacked through power grid and they aren´t so stupid to plug in a 24/7 internet connection.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

The only way for a hacking through the power grid to work would be to hack THE power grid to simply overload the circuits, but not really do any data transfer.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Could this be a precursor to the Internet going offline?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I wouldn't at all doubt this story now that's come to light Stuxnet and Flame were most probably created by the U.S. Government. And imo the logic for announcing this is that it will probably scare the Governments participating in the attack to stop if they know the public is onto them. As if Iran would do this as a plan to blame a future meltdown on another country, they would never want to see their own country exposed to a nuclear meltdown.
edit on 22/6/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
This from faux snooze.................www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I would also believe that there are NGOs playing with Iran for there own reasons. like opposition groups.

Since Iran is supplying Syria and other players in the middle east with weapons like Hasbollah in Lebanon and groups like the Lebanese Christians would like to create problems with there enemies suppliers.

All it would take is a few black hat hackers that have lost family members and see this as a way to get back at Hasbollah and Iran.

With the trade sanctions Russian or Chinese government or companies have reason to break things in Iran so that they can sell replacements at highly inflated prices. what better way to break things but by cyber attacks that will be blamed on the US or Israel

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
This whole thing stinks to high overweight hookers who dont wash in between the rolls.
Its a war like aggression that if a nuke plant fails and irradiates their people...you can sure as Sh# they aint gonna be happy.

They will lob some missiles...at everyone......

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Well I do not see anything but the Taliban attacks in Kabul on the CNN kinks. But I did see in the news yesterday about the so called cyber attack Iran had foiled. Just like Stuxnet and flame, nothing will happen, and Iran will never fight back.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
If true, it's time to pucker up. Check this analysis out.

If Israel Bombs Iran, It’ll Jam, Spoof and Hack First - Wired.com
edit on 6/22/2012 by TTAA2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous404

You ask,

Are they just TRYING to provoke Iran into attacking first?

Yeppers, that's exactly what it is.
And when Iran finally gets fed up with being the whipping boy and decides to attack the terrorists, israel will finally be able to say "see we told you so!"
I say Russia and China need to do some covert ops on the terrorist training camp codename israel.
See if what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
That's what happens when you **** with the big dogs.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by Anonymous404

You ask,

Are they just TRYING to provoke Iran into attacking first?

Yeppers, that's exactly what it is.
And when Iran finally gets fed up with being the whipping boy and decides to attack the terrorists, israel will finally be able to say "see we told you so!"
I say Russia and China need to do some covert ops on the terrorist training camp codename israel.
See if what is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Then you better be prepared for that to happen here too.
2nd line.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours
remember this from 100+ days back? Still counting down...(link)

I couldn't figure out what that countdown was referring to, can you explain what the countdown is counting?

Is it a military strike again Iran?

Thanks,

God Bless,

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I watched a 60 minutes a while back, and the circuit boards were hard wired to the internal system, but were built with little "escape software" that worked to get outside the "grid" and report to headqaurters.(U.S. Israel HQ's)

According to the Show, their entire network was preplanted with the software, and only when the U.S. and Israel start sabatoging the centrifuges did Iran figure it out.

If we don't drop a bomb, it's not an act of war? Pretty risky ground here.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
this has been announced by the Obama administration on the New York Times, the official codename for this operation is "Olympic Games" !

They say that if this operation does not stop the Iran nuclear program, then they will attack them.

The codename "Olympic Games" refers to the coming London False Flag, Iran will be blamed for it...this is all synchronized

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
this really announce the coming nuclear war between Iran russia china vs the western countries and israel...this is all staged, they want to blame religion in order to bring to light their luciferian new age religion

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcolsto

The United States has declared that such an action against us would be an "act of war."

that's what they want war. they want to iran to fire the first shot because the america's credibility is down the sewer when it comes to country's and weapons of mass destruction.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Blah Blah blah...nothing is going to happen , just another day in the world we live. If half the doomsayers threads were right this planet would have been destroyed 50 times over. I love the ones that say the aliens would have contacted us, or destroyed us. Y gotta love ATS. Remember wear your aluminum helmets, smoke some weed do some '___'. But the one's that have their scrips for lithium and Thorazine,Don't forget to take your meds...you may hurt some one or with bath salt's eat someone!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Wheres Anonymous when you need them ?
Why nuclear site have access to the Internet ? I might print something and kablooey a plant explode, anything can happen!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join