It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant wombat mass grave found

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Here ya go

Green CO2

Blue temperature

Red dust

From the Wiki page on Ice cores

Ice cores
edit on 22/6/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

I've given you a star just for the obvious effort that you have put in...but it's way past my bedtime and my brain is not at it's sharpest...what are you showing us here?

(And before you get all sarky, I know what you are showing here, but what specifically, is this meant to demonstrate?)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biliverdin

I've given you a star just for the obvious effort that you have put in...but it's way past my bedtime and my brain is not at it's sharpest...what are you showing us here?

(And before you get all sarky, I know what you are showing here, but what specifically, is this meant to demonstrate?)

Actually I had that chart already uploaded. it shows levels of dust, CO2 and temperature as recorded in the Antarctic ice cores going from the today (on the left) to 420,000 years on the right

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Originally posted by Biliverdin

Actually I had that chart already uploaded. it shows levels of dust, CO2 and temperature as recorded in the Antarctic ice cores going from the today (on the left) to 420,000 years on the right

Yes, I know that, I'm not blind and I can read...but for what purpose...your analysis? In context...

Actually, I can see that for myself...can I presume...that increase in CO2 would be conducive to a fall in flora...or would that be related to vulcan activity???? The rise in CO2 that is...what is causing that???

Ahhh...scrap that...not thinking straight...ignore last questions about CO2...figured that one out...duh!

Bedtime...definately.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Biliverdin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by bowtomonkey

Such as?

Any links to reputable articles/sites on the topic?

Anything would be appreciated.

I like this site for unusual facts. It is no longer updated.

www.convictcreations.com...

I've got the name Mabo stuck in my head. I forget the name of.. here it is Mungo man. You can look that up. Also there are cave painting unlike the rest that should have been created on a canvas (paper etc). The bones are fine unlike the people after them.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Looks like some good eat'in Slay. Apple in the mouth and skewered over an open flame, meat for months, packed with proteins. No wonder ancient man always looked cut and sculpted in perfect form.

SnF !
edit on 26-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join