It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thought experiment. Imagine a mirror, what do you see?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

thats pretty funny.

i too see myself as female rather then male. dont know y. hope to make a thread of soon as i get my 20 posts

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

You're a genderless entity in a male body.

Yes ive experienced this as well. I remember preexisting and being genderless.

It makes me wonder where the whole transgenderism comes from. Not to digress, but it may be that a transgenderd individual may have had a post life as an opposite gender, and those tendencies have carried over to this life

That is one theory, yes. However, I wouldn't say it is because the "soul" has lingering "bits" of opposite "genderisms". I think it is just because the soul would have habits from being a female or male previously.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I see a man who is becoming old as the years go by, but when I'm not looking at the mirror I imagine my reflection to be as a young version of myself when I was 22 years old. So my spirit is young but Mr. Time is getting a hold of my body and I still have not reached my goals in life! I will not stop until I succeed.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
pink, mucous covered organs, vessels with blood, brownish/greenish digestive organs, and a cold lump of coal for a heart.

OK, maybe not the lump of coal part.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I see a reflection of the room - strange I thought I would see me in the mirror - but know I see a rooms furniture

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I see a shape of a human (head & shoulders), but it is a dense swirling and spinning opaque gray. I sense a bed behind me, but don't see it in the mirror. I can see a window in the mirror and out the window it is midday, looks like summer, and the window looks out into a courtyard that is all dirt, no grass whatsoever. There is a brown hen walking in the courtyard, next to a beige outbuilding with a dark brown roof that looks like a shop of some kind. Around the mirror, the walls are covered with a dingy white old-fashioned wallpaper patterned in pink flowers with green stems.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

I see blood , organs and bones.
Guess I'm too literal.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely
reply to post by Bluesma

when truth exist then there cant b one god anyways even if that is what u want, one god while u would b proving that god is truth oppositions so evil, again then no one right
when truth exist it is absolute superiority infinitly always more for each two points there is one superiority level new freedom which is not one then, so two is the least number possible to mean infinite numbers objects wise
while one cant exist, u need another to b one while if another is then u r not one

I still don't get what you are saying.
I do not believe in good and evil,
and I surely do not believe (not want to believe) in any God.
Perhaps you refer to the perception of positive and negative, Yin and Yang, as two separate parts of the whole?
Or the choice of that which is "I" and that which is "Other"?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join