It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women of The Universe I have Loved :D

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by justseth

Gawd damn it, Seth and Ashtoreth showed up too. My sis's. They want one too. grrr.

Seth's got the coolest name I think...a woman named Seth. Kind of like Bobbi or Nikki. She comes down the Romanian line, Dracule, where I get my titles from...so I'd better take that seriously.

I should get the nomiclature right though (their last names and stuff).

Hera: Betraya
Mary Magdaline
Shockey (maybe technically Plajaran: Shockey)
Dracule: Seth
Ashtoreth: Shamunda

And I need to get Phoenix some stuff too. I'll do a sketch of her too...

Seth: Phoenix

Talking about interstellar marriage, Hera (portions of her heirarchy I mean) is also married to Marduk (of Summeria) and Melek (of Germania, not Molech).

Makes sorting out who's kid is which very simple. If a son is way better looking than me, then we know its Marduk's, and if polite and appropriate, then Melek's. If the kid is born with a big grin and saying BHAHAHAHAHA then, you can guess who the Dad is lmao.

Hey, even if I'm pulling this right out of my ass, it makes for horrifically good entertainment, yes?

Still Mary and Hera were pretty insistant on this so I'll get some sketches together...

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I'll tell you guy's who's a real looker though, one of the Blond Primes, Zenta of Zeta.

I chose a rather unflattering angle to sketch her from but the Pliedians like that so. But she looks something like this:

This sketch doesn't do her ANY justice but its a good example of a Pliedian Controller of high rank.

My cousin Ibliss is like smitten with her right now btw, so I'm going to have to treat this with kid gloves. But this is somewhat how she looks.

posted on Jan, 31 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I really have to get better at this sketching thing.

Here's an older one I dug up.

Starseed...Indigo....

Used to have a real thing for the Indigo race a while back. Unfortunately too much bad water flowing under the bridge.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
OK, ok, ok, this is too funny (my Joanie, no laughing please). As you know I'm 12,000 years old so i remember what Ashtoreth looked like when she was younger. As soon as I saw this sketch (not mine, someone elses) I said to myself "That's her, that's her".

Many of you know the woman of the groves as a mature woman, but I thought it would be awesome (and some of my Grey peeps as well...gotta say) to post this humourous sketch of her up here...embarrass her a bit. I love my sis to death so she'll forgive me, I'm sure.

Too funny huh? ^ ^

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
OK, a little more serious...have to post this pic too. Same "game"...can you point out the original Ashtoreth?Interestingly, Eve is in here too. I suppose Eve/Lilith is an aspect of Ashtoreth so I guess its OK.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Youve given me GREAT material for a novel, thanks

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   

kat2684
reply to post by jiggerj

LMAO

I think the eyes are a bit the same, maybe thats what you are seeing.

I won't lie after you said this, I laughed went back and said....."oh"

Different and different energy. I would say yours is possibly taurus and something came on ple' o' sha'n as well, which contrary to what he is expressing, and don't want to go into that too much, but is about Equality/Matriarchal, and Mind. Ple'o'sha'n is not the kind of energy that is into lower primitive workigns, but there are onion layers but thats not it for pleiades. Its learning, university, studies, angel-ets, women often command vessels and counsel, teach and caretake nature, whole systems and men are equal, partners to all aspects of growth, but also they're very protective of women. While the woman may do the checkup, unlike other races that don't seem to assign female doctors as readily, the men are in biosuits overseeing and ready to defend, which is never physical but frequency.

One of the tests often done when you are a guest is how sefless you are regarding "crushes' because there is a very strong male and female energy involved, and its easy to have a crush on hero's. How open and free you are to, wishing only the happiness of all and that they're brothers and sisters, and rejoicing in their happiness and they do in ours, so no sexual longings basically. They value love and monogamy, but are free to grow and reach another level. They don't enforce laws as such, virtues that we live by. Freedom, and Equality, empowering the vulnerable, and at the same time, allowing one to break free, to explore their other sides, there are many splinter groups, but its a higher mind of allowance, not control and nudging, raising frequencies, never giving up on one who is lost.

This is ple'o'sha'n, lyra, higher mind, alcyone!

The energy is beautiful, loving, uplfting healing and supportive. Art, Spirituality, Parenting, Family, Mother, Science, High Culture, Adventures, all come to mind.

There are layers in the universe. I don't like duality ones.[

There are no Higher/Lower, Bigger/Smaller, and if someone says they're God, ask to see their mother. Lord/Lord, throne/throne is all rank and file, and its not how Higher Ups behave, they're humble of heart and good humor, uplifting, pure and balanced and wonderful energy.
edit on 23-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Interesting writing about shy, serious ple'o'sha'n women, blond and beautiful. Lyra in reality. And the Michaels, well there is a Michael. Why do you relate Appollyon to Christ by the way. When Christ is your HS and the man who came, if he's not pure allegory, was the head of the gnostic group there, not appollyon in the least. If they anchored a real being in he would be of Michael, the second coming of Adam. Mic'za'el'.

There are many here who have that connnection themsevles you know. We're seeds some pretty wonderful Trees here. Love/Light, far beyond duality/warzones.

Christ is Higher Mind/Higher Self. Michael could almost be called dad.

One pleiadian couple, though these ones are more of a splinter beehive group from what I've been told and abduct children, do DNA work and are fairly cool and scientific. Told him he needed to turn the dial up on his love now, for it was time to go home. He knows Janus and others.

www.jesusisnojoke.com...

But this is also a Sirius look, its Lyra primarily. And not all blond, red hair is written abotu alot and we have the red haired orions, as well. I believe there are many colorings even fantasy colorings in the multiverse.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Kurokage

Do you even know who Apolonus was (you spelt it wrong) he was greek from around the time of Christ, he was a philosopher or the other one is a member on World of Warcraft, which is it?
Be honest with yourself and life will get better for you.
edit on 5-7-2012 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

Most interesting. Apollyon is revelations 9/11, the leader of the abyss. So, that was the one I was referring to. But I've also read something about this one you are referring to, masonic or mystery school member, and won't go into all the codings they do for who is who, just prefer to go within and seek, and stay Love, and run from all the boxes here.

Christ is HS and if someone came in to become the basis for Jesus, he was in Israel, and a higher up.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Is there anywhere in the universe that has a nice concentration of fat sluts.

I find all these pretty star women to be banal and uninteresting.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

olaru12

No! Sorry, this is a school to progress in. Maybe hell. But then you'd be the one bending over.

Ets. Light Beings. Are all hero's on Higher Levels, and those around this level are not role models. Some people have tech but only want to dominate.

Earth is in a fallen state, this is not eutopia, its low frequency.

And what you expressed was a low frequency thought.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Unity_99

olaru12

No! Sorry, this is a school to progress in. Maybe hell. But then you'd be the one bending over.

Ets. Light Beings. Are all hero's on Higher Levels, and those around this level are not role models. Some people have tech but only want to dominate.

Earth is in a fallen state, this is not eutopia, its low frequency.

And what you expressed was a low frequency thought.

Low frequency? So are you trying to say that fat sluts don't deserve any affection and love? That just because they like to party, they can't be aware and evolved in a "mystic school" sort of way?

Universal elitism is still elitism and not very becoming....

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

The word slut is something that no one who is Love and striving to reach higher levels would ever use, its lower mind and its extremely abusive word.

Higher Ups, when asked who is the greatest, go the smallest most vulnerable person and uphold them. Even that person was a child abused, traumatized, fractured being who was sold into sex slavery to keep have their baby infant brother/sister fed, in India, or ran away to escape abuse.

Some of the kids that run away end up in black op programs, some aren't even on earth anymore.

There are no "sluts" in existence, only Family, those with wounds and who need healing and those striving for healing and growth.

Just remember, this is a test, we hand in the report to be graded. The only regret is the Love one doesn't express.

Savage Garden - To The Moon & Back (Extended Version)

This stuff is real, black op program and I even wondered if this song was a trigger to miilabs.

Any kind of domination, abuse, usary of any person is from our black ops and lower dimensionals. I don't even call them ET.

Its not real ET's preying on the vulnerable,its draco's who do that.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

You spoke of Michael. Do you know Zadkiel? Jaliel? Janus? Deirdrea? Laylah?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

olaru12Universal elitism is still elitism and not very becoming....

Elitism not becoming? Do you know how much I get laid being elite....lol....kidding around.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   

justseth

olaru12Universal elitism is still elitism and not very becoming....

Elitism not becoming? Do you know how much I get laid being elite....lol....kidding around.

Do you know how much I get laid being a slut?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join