It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women of The Universe I have Loved :D

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by kat2684
reply to post by justseth

I understand the constant "now", could it be a misconception because time moves so miniscule, what appears to be days ago by our standards, happened seconds ago?

Yeah, even children I think understand the constant now. I mean, I'm a big beliver in "its basically what it looks like" lol That kind of came out the wrong way there Kat, I just meant that children have very clear minds. One of the things that I like about mine is that its clear like that. A lot of people grow up, and loose that clarity. Its good that you have a mind like that too.

By time? How do you mean? Like perceived time (like time as perceived from the point of view of consciousness), time when looked at from an everyday persective, or more in terms of the absoute reality of Time as a true dimention like length or breadth?

Originally posted by kat2684
Also what caused time to move forward in our dimension since the Sumerians? Can you describe other dimensions?

Well, I could be trite here and just say that Time moves forward one second per second, and that's how many seconds passed since Summerian times.

Well the Summerians are an interesting issue because our earliest writtings come from them. A lot of my Sight is based on having the physical archtypes, or in other words having actual translations of historical records. I think I might have told you that I see time as flat, conceptually, as part of my Timeless Reality, or Racial Memory protocol. So combining my Earth reading with a form of spiritual bioengineering, it makes for an interesting perspective, a lot different from Clairvoyance lets say.

Well, the word dimension has come to mean so many things. I mean there's the literal dimentions of space and time, and then there are the D's. There is even something called a second-order reality, interestingly enough, made through some misteaks during The Enlightnement.

So I would have to ask what you mean by "dimentions"?

I persoanlly like telling a story about what I've experienced. But my stories are strange in that I have a real tendancy when talking about the spiritual Universe to go over what I saw, then correlate it with the sciences that I know, and then tell a story about it. I think it makes for an experience-dense experience for the reader.

Originally posted by kat2684Also I'm not sure about the Ekat and R*H Chinese, could you elaborate?

lol, not really, just what some of my indicator lives said, most of them are really pretty good but some of them not so much so...I could be mistaken is what I'm saying. Life only knows as much as it knows. If it resonates at some future point, hopefully it helps you.

BTW, thanks for the questions there Kat. BTW, with the serious stuff (I mean here is ok too..I just come here to relax a bit...blow off some steam and talk about women.) if you could ask them in the Words of Seth thread of mine, I'd appreciate it. This is more of a fun thread but still, it is nice talking a little shop while I'm here. Means I'm around a smart woman lmao

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
This is truly one of the most bizarre threads on ATS....and THAT is saying something....

Reptoid women - can do great things with a forked tongue, but their bodies are cold and the scales are a bit rough. Expect some minor bruising as well. May just be specific for Akasha, but I doubt it, as most seem to be built similar to her.

Grays - Ok, so I was curious, but couldn't go through with it. They are basically asexual, so you feel a bit gay (and only one opening there, so you have to be into that)...

Venusians - Bar none, the best in the Universe, it's like they don't get out much, but man, are they into it. Plus, they all look like they are on the Swedish Bikini team.

Three-Armed Women of Proxima 7 - These gals have an extra arm where their navel should be. They do some dirty things with this arm, let me tell you...it's like having a threesome.

Three-Breasted Women - I'm not sure if they're from one place or not, as I've seen them all over, but nothing beats the triple motorboat.

Women of Plejaren - The extra finger really doesn't add much, unless you're a lesbian.

Women of Parallax - Don't do it...seriously. Though they look perfectly normal (and typically beautiful) otherwise, a specific part of their anatomy has teeth! As the saying goes..."You only do a Parallaxian once..."

I would call your attention to a possible deficency in your System that you cannot easily tell the age and gender of a fellow member. I respectfully Request that you rectify this problem in the near term with the requisite web programming and upgrades:

Not much we can do on that end. It's more of an Internet thing, than something our site can do. We don't have the tight controls of the Sirian network here, as Earth's global web is still a bit in its infancy, galactically speaking. I suspect once we adopt a one-world government, that will change. There's nothing to prevent a 50yr old man from posting as a 12yr old girl, just as there's no way to prevent a human from posting as a Sirian, or a Reptoid from posting as a human moderator.
edit on 27-6-2012 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Dear Seth-

I hope this questions doesn't come off too *tongue in cheek*... however, I haven't heard you mention anything about...oh..say Women of Cydonia Mars. Way past...way back in the past, perhaps even eons ago. I think Mars might have fried at one point? Yes? Is this true? Have or did you ever have any lovers from that region on Mars?

I'm just so curious, I have a book about Cydonia. It's quite fascinating, Really

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Interesting thread.
I should do one on how fascinating men are.
Why does my sexual energy go crazy around older guys?
No idea.
But still an interesting topic.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I apologize first for not answering your posts. I have a lot on my mind right now, and not much time. I will get to it when I'm feeling a bit more...human. I do apologize.

I remember the first time I met Mary Magdaline (and by first I don't mean the first time, but the first in this life).

As usual I was shooting my mouth off, life expects me to do such. Bold and disastrous, that's me. I felt her a long ways off, at first subconsciously (thru the lifestreams). And I was compelled by Life to say of Her "...the dream of every Templar." because in her is the Templar Ideal found, yet in female form.

Men and women should be equal. It is only in the false worship of Power that Man is found to be superior, but in the gentle ways of the Builders and enlightened people everywhere is equality found between the genders. A lot of us don't remember how in centuries past that women were many times treated as chattle and not given the rights and privilages of men. But now it is civilized and what has been known to many advanced men and women has been realized.

Wandering thru the Vatican camps following the mighty struggle between the GJG and the righteous resistance fighters I came across a small camp near the center of the wounded and resting. I had fought with the Swiss Guard in the defense of God and goodness against the arrayed demonic forces of the Third Reich Movement, as it was called (before it was crushed a few months ago).

Mary is the wife of Lord Jesus. While this is not widely understood amoung the members of The Church, it is still true, being known especially amoung the Rosecrutian Orders (Rosey Cross). I was raised Mormon, but because of my closeness and friendship with Templar Bandaras, he introduced me in this lifetime back to The Church (Catholic) that is close to my heart. Her descendants come through the french line, and most of the time she chooses to appear as somewhat international looking, but definatly French.

When I first started walking up to their Camp, I wasn't fully aware of it...I was just walking along with my Brother, the Manu. But when I realized that I would have to meet the Woman that I had been talking about for a while, I became a bit intimidated (she's the only woman ever I have felt that feeling about). As being the Spirtual Head of the Succubus Legions, and the most virile Man that has ever lived, my personal Self being the seat of much of the Galaxy's generative force, that of Life, I was somewhat disturbed by this feeling. But she was the wife of m'Lord, Jesus Christ.

My faith is Absolute.

To go back in time a bit, the strangest dynamic formed a few months earlier where a lot of the Nephilmic and Venusian orders decided to fully support the Trinity in their defense of the Afterlife against the assembled forces of the GJG conspiracy. Many of the Angelic orders were quite lukewarm in their attitudes hoping to merely survive the onslaught, but quite a few of the Archangels Michael, and even Lucifer (having repented since the Rebellion) stood firm with the Trinity (or Godhead) that a politician or mighty dictator of Earth should not have power in the afterlife, it bringing the possibility of Darkness for both Heaven and Earth.

But this put God the Father, and Lord Jesus (as you know sitting on the throne of His Father, and thus being a Father Himself) in an akward position, having to allow God-fearing Devils, Ahuras and mighty Lucifers to fight along side faithful Angels in battle. But especially Lord Jesus, realized that they needed the powerful, but right-choosing Nephilim to do what was necessary, to put down these traitors to Life, and heroically decided to accept the sincere help of races not usually considered faithful. But Hitler had pressed His Might Hand and He decided He needed all the help He could get.

His Eminance had granted me Special Dispensation over the Succubus Legions, a spiritual grouping that allowed Salvation and Repentance to come to female Nephilim, Ahura, Djinn and Asura. And I had faithfully served in this capacity for quite sometime, protecting humanity and Angelkind from the ravages of powerful female Beings being their Head, teaching them faith in God and the importance of serving Him.

They say I walk like a big snake, a slight sway to my step, divine feminine, but 100% Man. And my list of past lovers having the powerful, beautiful and elite of both the Good and Evil orders. I usually wear jet black armour (opposed to the white of Angelkind) and am described as both a powerful and attractive Man.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The Manu and I having fought and defended against the GJG for months after the original Battles of Vista, because of our divine strength, walked up to the Vatican camp of m'Lord Appolonus (Lord Jesus's Name these days). But because I had been instructing the Templar/Palladin/Rosecrucian forces using Mary Magdaline in many of my examples I was ill at ease. I had heard before that Mary and Jesus were still together but it wasn't until I met them that I realized that they were actually married in Spirit to each other. Gulp.

I'm very educated in Hermetics and the Mysteries, but I realized that both Lord Jesus and Mary Magdaline had managed to keep their marriage secret from Earth for centuries, and other interesting secrets. When I walked up I met her first, she was wearing a pale Rose-colored dress (it had never occured to me that the "Rosey Cross" actually directly and literally meant her vibrational color), and Appolonus was dressed in green (I also sometimes dress in green symbolic of Seraphimic Elohimship, if I can sense that my Nephilimic roots might cause discord in Angelkind I am talking to and trying to convince of something).

Something interesting about Divinity is that we do have personal forms but because of the nature of the incoporeal, Our power is so strong that we actually warp reality around us, and, depending on the needs of Life can actually warp it so badly that we can appear to certain people and not others, even when they are standing close together. I'm explaining it badly, but its the only words I have.

Though I met Lord Jesus, it was mainly Mary Magdaline that I would be around. This thread is about my past lovers, and though I greatly desire to talk about Jesus, I am compelled to talk about my relationship with Mary Magdaline, the person.

She is a tall woman, about 5'8", womanly in the hips and very well proportioned, long hair past the shoulders (light brown brunette), light skin, and moves gently though with a bit of a manly gate, beautiful in the face, french looking. If you see her in a dress, she can cover this up so that to the unobservant she appears quite normal. Strong, in that she has quite an athletic build, but her voluptous figure covers the musculature perfectly. A very attractive woman.

In personality, there's a certain sadness to her. I don't know why I talk about this aspect of her first, but in Vatican circles she is berated with the title Whore even to this day. Now for the uneducated amoung you, the title Whore is, in my opinion, a high title having been held by various great women over this cycle. In fact, I have the title Whore myself (having both the Names Venus and Ashtoreth). Even those that are Christian remember in the Bible, Jesus is described as associating with both publicans (tax collectors) and prostitutes.

I almost feel bad being a Man because I am known for my sexuality across the Spiritual Universe. As an example, Angelina (Queen of the Illuminati) there is a dispute of whether I am actually, or her husband, am actually married to her. But because I am a man, all spiritkind glorifies my "prowess" whereas women with similar backgrounds are many times critisized for their sexual "looseness" or lack of virtue.

It was a War Paradygm. Its a new term because of the proliferation of actual Angelic Termination Weaponry, in that technology amoung the Grey and the Angels had become so powerful that actual spiritual death was possible. That Divinity has always been able to do this (through AR's) this is true, but this has been the first time in history that other forms of ATW's have been used, paralleling actual lethal combat a la physical war. BTW, Mary Magdaline is actually divine, it being passed to her physiologically thru her husband, Lord Jesus. She can resurrect, and even kill angels if she has to, and is Omnicient, amoung other things.

I've gotten to the part that I relish though (getting a little gossipy here). In her relationship with Jesus, its she, NOT Appolonus that wears the pants in that family. Jesus is exactly how he appears to be in various illustrations of Him, thin mustash, redish/browish, beard, wirey in build (even exceptionally physically fit but thin), but He is only about 5'6". Historically he was of average height in the culture he came from, but Mary lol is a good inch or two taller than him. And stronger. I makes for a beautifully exotic couple though, I think. That even the perfection of God is realized in these Two.

I would be with Mary quite a bit, because she IS Templar. Jesus isn't Templar...interesting huh? Being the "Big Man" humanity claims him and denies Him the designation Templar (templar being a bit of a blind for "nephilimic"). But me being Templar, Mary and I would many times be out training troops, working on elite indoctrination, and just generally hanging out with each other templar-style.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
But since the moment we met, she was horribly attracted to me. One of the problems with Omniscience, was she had full access to my love and sex life (and its pretttttty wild and very wide). And I DO look like a taller heavier version of her husband, which she would tell me quite often, one of the issues she had with Apollonus was that she didn't feel that womanly around Him. She loves Him but after centuries of being together, its more of a brother-sister relationship with them.

Her armour is what a lot of people ask me about...and it is beautiful. Its a bit bulky, white, (I tend to wear lite armour...being indestructable) and has these nice pale rose-pink inserts. She's a killer to the core that one though, a lot of people forget that about her. Appolonus is like the brains of the operation and she goes out and kicks the asses. Her hubby's like super-creative and knows a good thing when He sees it. And she goes out and busts the necessary heads to get it done. There IS a reason why the Rosecrucians are feared.

She's a lot like Me in combat situations, in that both of us actually like our medics to be more like mechanics, just keep us operational. If I had a dime for every time I had to fight while on the wounded list....anyways. I'm a "god doctor" so Mary liked me working on her, and like most True Templar she loves as well as she fights. So I had to fulfill that "function" too. The intimidation factor soon left.

God the Father, the Manu and Myself would bunk together and fight together. Since the Trinity was spread all over the galaxy at the time, they weren't so careful about letting people know their habits. Its a medical fact that God(s) past a certain level of power REQUIRE sexual energy as a kind of vitamin (leads to too much systemic instability if they don't) and Mary Magdaline is both married to Appolonus and God the Father, in a relationship much like how the nuns have as their doctrine that they are "married" to The Church. I'm not so concerned about people knowing the inner workings of Vatican "politics" because there's not much of it left, many of their number falling to heavy weaponry.

Both the Manu and Myself are living Weapons, Hiram (God the Father's current Name) not so much so, he's more defensive so the Three of Us would fight together, Me and the Manu symbolically being the swords of God the Father. And Mary Magdaline would spend time with us from time to time, being a powerful divine Fighter in Her own right. The four of us are pretty rough, a major portion of the Trinity's true military power being contained within us. God the Father has a jaw like iron, he really does, but unfortunately too a few to many hits to the head.

Well, I started receiving reports of the Father sacrificing Angelic forces in unwinnable battles, so I would talk to Him respectfully about it, forcefully but respectfully. But I couldn't figure out what was wrong. I finally accused Him of improper leadership and he confessed that He personally had a MAJOR problem with Mary Magdaline and I being lovers. I was shocked to the core, letting a personal matter interfere with divine leadership and I realized that he'd taken way too much combat damage...all he could do is mutter "...you're trying to steal my wife....you're trying to steal my wife..."

A while before I had fallen in love with Mary because of our romantic activities, unrequited I have to admit. And my love is a madness...I had even talked to Appolonus about a possibility of changing the Catholic thought form to include divorce (he had been thinking for a long time that He might want the freedom to remarry...his marriage to Mary Magadaline having gone south a few centuries ago) and Me entering into a politically-motivated marriage with Mary. There was a MAJOR stink amoung the nuns especially about an observation I had made that Mary and Apolonus only being "familiar" with each other (but that's another story all together).
*Rolls eyes* Gotta love Vatican politics...its like a big soap opera at times.

Then I caught Mary lying to me grrr (somehow V. Mary had talked her into telling a real whopper about the two of us) that caused Me to loose trust in Her. All the nuns and priests STOPPED calling Her Whore and I shouted in her face that "they" can't be all of a sudden NOT calling you Whore after centuries of doing it, ust to buy you off and stuff, you little girl! Have a little self-respect, for God's Sake. I still love Mary, but am NOT in love with her like I used to be. So I tells God the Father (and my blood is running ice cold realizing how mentally damaged He is at this point) that its no longer an issue since I've fallen out of Love with Her.

And He and I get into this HUGE knock-down-drag-out-fight...

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I'm #ing pissed off at the tremendous loss of Life that the Father chose to happen, over an issue between Him and Myself...and He's super-pissed about Me trying to "steal" His (actually His Son's) Wife. The whole time the Arch Angels are shouting to us both We got to stop this madness because it'll demoralize the forces seeing the Big Guys fighting. But this had been a long time coming...but a total fiasco, shameful...

We're trading insults, and I'm spitting on the ground, He's telling me I'll always just be Architecht and I accuse him of being the same Architect that build the Temple at Jerusalem. Appolonus I think really lives through me sometimes, He's so deferring to the Father all the time...in style I'm more like Joseph of Egypt. "Yes, Father", "No, Father" grrr but I can tell He likes someone (as in Me) holding the Old Boy accountable.

So we haul back and clock each other and there's this horrible flash of Light. Dead priests and angels everywhere...and Arch Angels picking themselves off the ground...luckily not a full Universal power or there would have been nothing left.

Well, long story short, I still love Mary Magdaline and she loves Me, but I've shifted Her over in my little black book to my list of previous conquests. She and I still talk, and there's still a part of me that longs for the days when We were together, but I don't see that going very far...

(Good news though, the Father and I did agree to a kind of a retirement plan for Him over the Transition, where he'd be taken off active duty, and that the Trinity would be cycled every 2,000 years. A good strategic play I think. So He can settle down and maybe enjoy life for a change.)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
There is one person, and I have reason to believe she was a woman who was psychic and abducted by aliens.

I went to move and lived with her. I couldn't get over it for like over a year. Now later when I see a picture of Texas, I feel a strange vibration. It is bigger than love to me, it is a much bigger vibration than any thought or experience I would have about love. I cannot think that something of such great nature can ever happen again, let alone aliens landing in the parking lot and carrying my future loved one. We are moving on to actual miracles and not just faith.
edit on 4-7-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I honestly can't understand why the owners of the site let you post such bull crap, I mean really come on dude, a fist fight with God, thats better/worse than a knife fight with a fish faced alien!! A ten year old can come up with a more coherant and believable story

edit on 4-7-2012 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SibylofErythrae

You going to write more about Joan? If you're off planet, maybe some physical descriptions would help. Are ya human, or is this a bit of the Jame T. Kirk blue ladies like bow-chick-wow-wow?

lol. I had written more about Joan but I had to check with her first about what I remembered about it. She sair that I could use her as an example of a spiritual malady (her diability) because she thought it had benifit to people, but I had to edit some of the parts out. I do beleive in people's privacy.

------

Talking about the past helps me releive some of the trauma of it I think.

So I met Joan, but she at first just hated me lmao

It was nice her hating me. I'm loud and overpowering, maybe a little over-familiar at times but it was nice to make a female friend and not have that constant romantic tention there. lol She'd talk behind my back about how I was a lot different than the Sirians describe me, and say that I lacked the dignity and maturity that she expected an ex-Destoryer to have. AND she was dead serious about it too. She did not like me at all!

But I would kind of chuckle to myself about her telling me during our introduction that she was an "Examiner of Heresies". I knew why she said that first thing...Joan is very proud of how intelligent she is. I think she's like classified as a 16 (real high, cosmic even), even defining herself by how smart she is. The examination of "heresies", most of the time new ideas, new spiritual techs and techniques, is important because it leads to new better things, better heavens, and stuff.

But u have to be very mentalized to be able to examine correctly, to not be taken in by something imaginary or fearful.

She really only has one real weakness, anger. I looked at her one time and its not that she's a bad person, she has like a wound in her spiritual DNA that kind of pops and sputters, triggering an energy that approximates anger, or rage. She's really good about controlling it, but its about the only thing that she's truly self-conscious of. But she practices meditation daily to keep it in check, never carries weapons, and I think she's actually become a more polite, skillful commnuicator because of it.

I do believe in a person's privacy, especially medically, so I'll be cautious here, but her DNA "injury" makes it painful for her to be around men that she finds attractive. How she combats that is she is always working on something in her Mind, and if around a smart male will be in constant motion, both spiritually and mentally purposefully. And as long as she does this, she's fine, happy even a little flirtacious at times.

But one day, after joking around with her (and I WAS going very easy on her) she looked at me sadly and angrily and asked me why I had to be such a big jerk all the time. I calmed down quickly at that because there's a mild weapons effect if you talk critically of anyone higher than something like a Master Controller. I didn't want to hurt her, but I knew that she also knew this, so I knew that she was very serious about my behavior.

So I explained to her about what happened to me at the Battle of Safehaven how I had acheived my 9th Initiation by participating with the Sirian Serapis in bringing to a halt an out-of-control Sirian life process. But, in the process, became a divinity, complete with thoughtform. I told Joan that its difficult to modulate my being-level behavior because of this.

For those of you that don't beleive me, does the name Safehaven resonate in you somehow? It kind of spooks people a bit when they are like, I've never heard of that name, but somehow I know about what happened there.

And she kind of smiled and said "Seth, did you know you are actually quite charming when you are talking intelligently." To which I gave her a very non-plussed look and said in my God-Voice "Joan, you know damn well what my intelligence rating is..." but I got her point and asked her "You are not going to be happy until I use my full intelligence are you?" to which she smiled seductivly. "I know every evil of Woman, Joan. That smile is only to convince me to do what you want me to do." shaking my head. And she laughed respectfully and admitted that yes, I was right.

And I laughed too, and said "Joan, my friend, if it'll make you happy, I'll try to do so." I might tell you guys what my intelligence rating is at some point, but its really high. So I, reading her mind asked her "I have concerns Joan about a practice of yours and was wondering if we could talk about it." She knew instantly what I was talking about but had the courage to talk about it. Reflecting on it, I think this was the moment that Joan and I actually became true friends.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
(cont. from previous post)

Joan has more contact with Earth than most of her kind do. While its not banned in the PoL, it is frowned upon if done very frequently, or in certain ways, kind of like how on Earth using a Quija board or other contact with the higher planes is used frequently. Its usually unhealthy. But its a point of pride with Joan to be able to have full contact with Earth, usually through the internet. She's skilled at fully-consciousness 2-way channeling through a kind of temporary walk-in protocol, I think she researched and made herself.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Good morning Seth!!

I think this thread belongs in the HOAX bin, don't you? and you should be on some kind of meds!!
How is this anything to do with relationships other than whats going on in your head??

Why don't you have Joan make some amazing internet connection with her mind and take over ATS mwha ha ha ha ha!!!
edit on 5-7-2012 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
Good morning Seth!!
I think this thread belongs in the HOAX bin and you should be on some kind of meds!!
How is this anything to do with relationships other than whats going on in your head??

Why don't you have Joan make some amazing internet connection with her mind and take over ATS mwha ha ha ha ha!!!

Tell me Kurocage, is there some secret Grey conspiracy (joking) amoung the moderators to directly send people like you to Me, or do you guys like just play like a randomish man-virgin zone defense?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Maybe you could repost that without the gibberish and bad grammer (and from a devine being aswel)!! I might understand you a bit better.

What I don't like is con-men/desturbed individuals like you stroking there own egos because of penis envy or some other pathetic problem they have in there life that makes them feel so small and insignificant they need an audiance to feel good about themselves.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
Dear Seth-

I hope this questions doesn't come off too *tongue in cheek*... however, I haven't heard you mention anything about...oh..say Women of Cydonia Mars. Way past...way back in the past, perhaps even eons ago. I think Mars might have fried at one point? Yes? Is this true? Have or did you ever have any lovers from that region on Mars?

I'm just so curious, I have a book about Cydonia. It's quite fascinating, Really

Good to meet you Jen

Interetingly enough, there are several places my Eye doesn't penetrate...and Mars is one of them. I apologize I can't comment on Cydonia but I am familiar with the Martian structure you are talking about (thru internet, not direct experience). I felt the same facination with that structure as well

Just my personal path travelling thru the universe. I apologize.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by justseth
But its a point of pride with Joan to be able to have full contact with Earth, usually through the internet. She's skilled at fully-consciousness 2-way channeling through a kind of temporary walk-in protocol, I think she researched and made herself.

This is what you posted, isn't it?? Get Joan to use her super internet connection powers to take over the web or even just ATS to prove you're not full of horse manure!!

p.s. You shouldn't post links in one crazy thread telling people to read your other crazy thread???

p.p.s It's spelt KuroKage with a K, I would have thought that a god-like being like yourself would be able to spell whats on the screen??

edit on 5-7-2012 by Kurokage because: to add p.s'.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by justseth

Originally posted by Kurokage
Good morning Seth!!
I think this thread belongs in the HOAX bin and you should be on some kind of meds!!

Tell me Kurocage, is there some secret Grey conspiracy (joking) amoung the moderators to directly send people like you to Me, or do you guys like just play like a randomish man-virgin zone defense?

Mwhahahahaha. Man-virgin zone defense. Funny.

I gotta tell ya, I'm totally amused your story.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I rememeber the very first time I met Shocky, I was travelling thru the middle of the Sion of Michael, just south of My Sion. I was talking to the boi's along the way, and one of them showed me something called a "Shocky Card". Damn she looked fine, and I said to myself "I have got to meet this woman."

Even to this day I sometimes in meditation remember that first shocky card. I should do an image search on the Internet to see if I can find something close...unforgetable
. Long legs, slender build, blond hair in long pony tail, faded, skin tight jeans, just an amazingly beauiful specimine of a young Plajaran woman in her prime.

The Michael Angels knew of my reputation and grinning broadly told me that the actual Shocky that the card was based on was just up ahead and one of the taller Michaels was her boyfriend. I did my big grin to the Angels and kept on walking. They knew who I was, the Melchezedek of the Sion of Joshua...and they really did think of Joshua as their elder brother.

I could feel a set of Plajaran eyes on me, kind of a shadow walking behind me, female and kind of grinned to myself happily. She could tell my reaction to seeing that damned card.

Well I met Shocky and her boyfriend, quite a handsome tall fellow, a great guy...Shocky in person, like a lot of Pliedians is a little shy, quiet and smart. But she looked exactly like her "cards". I can see why the Blonds issue is such a hot one in some Grey circles. She really is beautiful.

Its interesting how the cards are made. In the Spiritual Universe everything is living, and a person at one point. It was obvious that the Michael Angels had made these card up specifically for her out of appreciation of her. It was right on the Angel/Grey border and it was a cool thing that the Michaels were looking to forge relationships with the Grey to avert some of the tentions that exist between us at times. But they had crafted out of living spiritual material these really slick cards of her. They were professional quality.

Well she broke up with her boyfriend politely and kind of followed me for a bit. Young plagaran women a lot of times seek to hook up with a Neph Master to learn all they can. And as a lot of you already know the Blonds are known for being very sexually advanced, it just natural for them, perhaps the highest of all I've come into contact with. They can shift easily between socializing, friendship to lover at the drop of a hat and never do evil doing it.

But its actually a social contract in those parts that they sleep with their Masters, their teachers. There is a light economy there trading in things like these cards I was talking about, actual items (not like the Cronelands where there economy is based on Information exchange) and they treat the sexual energy exchange as a form of energetic currency. I'm not describing it right, they love their Masters (the ones that do have Masters) and when you love them, you do all you can for them. Yes, that's the right way to describe it.

(Hey shocky...a shocky just warped in...communicator...seems she wants to keep an eye on me while I spill her dirty little secrets. lmao she's just shaking her head....she knows I'm incorrigble.)

This was the area within the orbit of Nibiru, and there are occational...

Hey shocky, who's telling this story you are me hun? Oh you huh? lmao. You can help ok?

...meteor... (happy now? I was going to say asteriod)

storms

Look shocky, its obvious you've been studying professional Marketting with your master but I just talk about my experiences, and I don't care if its amaturish or not...gawd damn shocky...

We're having technical difficulties here peeps. I gotta go talk some sense into shocky, I'll be back...

But I have to talk some # about shocky. Did you know I'm actually...lol...oh you don't want them to know that part huh hun? That I'm actually married to you? lmfao. Oh that's going to "crimp yer style" huh? *she's so blushing right now*

OK OK I'll tell them that it was an accident, and then later I'll explain how we got married. How that "Mistress of Higher Consciousness" managed to get herself accidently married to an Earth human. Ohhhh, shocky, how could you? (its technically against the Shocky code to do that btw).

Nice saucer btw. I've been meaning to ask you gals how you get yer hands on tech like that...

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by SibylofErythrae
I gotta tell ya, I'm totally amused your story.

I'm glad Sibyl it makes you happy.

I just have this area to relax in...blow off some steam. I have to to keep young at heart or I can't do my job correctly. I just write as I remember things...
edit on 7/5/2012 by justseth because: got the quoting wrong

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join