It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women of The Universe I have Loved :D

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Ok, I got serious business to get done here, but I want to have some fun first, kind of ease into it.

Across the Universe, one of the things I'm known for is womanizing.

I love the fairer sex...one of the things I'm known for saying is "My never ending love affair with the entire gender will never end." i really apologize for using the term "womanizing" but I'm known for being a near-Deity in several star-systems, and now that I'm on Earth these days, I want to get to know you humans, one-on-one, not as a God is my point.

I'm a Man...and men like Me do man things, and one of them is loving and respecting women. Enjoying their company, and making them feel special. Not on Earth, but in various places, I have young men asking me for advice on how to meet and obtain a good woman. So this is the thread for it.

And i have a flair for the dramatic when talking about my lady friends, both past and present. I love them so-so much, and when you love a person that much you can't help but talk good things about them. i understand u guys here at ATS are pretty tight on the censoring, so I'll curse a little less (yes, and real mean curse a little...I do it to keep my stress levels down).

Anyways, got the thread started. As I think of stories to tell, I'll just throw them up here. If any of you have any quesitons, feel free to ask...you'd be surprised to find out how much I know about this kind of stuff.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by justseth

If that's your pic, I don't believe you.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Near Deity???

In which star systems is this correct and do these women tell you that your ego is as big as your....shoe size or smaller?

Where are you from?
edit on 6/22/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
If there is one thread where this is apt ,it's this one

Pics or it didnt happen and relatives dont count

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
It sounds like you have a awesome life.

You're the pimp master of the universe.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I feel like talking about Joan...so....I will.

Gawd, where did i meet Joan? I think it was in the southern part of the Purgatory of Lucius (south by how the Wanderer flies) abount half way between Sirius and the Sions.

I can't remember if I was with the Sirian Mauraders at the time (security force that defends that part of Purgatory, balancing the Heaven Combat Schools right at the Gates of Heaven) but it was about that time.

I walked up to her and said with a big grin (that I'm famous for) "Hey Chamunda, long time no see" I thought she was Chumunda from the Zion of Melchezidek. And she turned around and I realized it wasn't Shamunda, blushed a little, and introduced myself...

Ok, ummmm, most people across The Universe call me Lord Seth. But I want to turn over a new leaf here at ATS...no more Lord or whatever...plus I understand that the alien races don't use the term Lord anymore. So this should work. If you feel you have to...just do it quickly and ONCE ok? lol then just "Seth" or "justseth" is fine

She cleared her throad angrilly but managed to say "Lord Seth, I should have known it was you talking that way."

"But, to you credit, I'm complimented that you would misteak me for Shamunda like that. She really is a beautiful woman." She really is a jewel think, but she could help her blush reflex. Around men she's not comfortable with, she has a cute habit of running her finger through her hair and looking at the ground here and there.

Now there are quite a few people that critisize me for my ways, but KNOW that the ways of Earth are NOT the ways of the Universe. And there are other reasons why I talk the way I do, especially about my my lady friends, and women in general.

"I'm Ms. Samiel....err...Joan....Joan Samiel." and she offered me her hand, to which I shook gently. She kind of pulled back her hand quickly, i think she was expecting a firm handshake. She grinned and then quickly frowned and said "I'm one of the Examiners of Heresies here...Lovers of Life...that sect...I'm Pliedian though, not racially of the Lovers of Life."

I knew this woman was going to be interesting....

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

delusions of grandeur much?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Why the need for 2 threads on Joan? I already replied there....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6/22/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

You need to give us a little back story.

We who are not wise to the ways of the universe are totally lost. I'm sure you haven't came across the universe, to talk about women. Whats your purpose? What knowledge do you posess? and then explain your women.

I don't think we are uncomfortable, just confused.

edit on 22-6-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Hmmmm, that hazing thing Joan talked about here at ATS. Sorry it tripped my AR's, I think I fried some of Kat's archangels and a few others...crap.

I apologize, Kat et al.

I would request a little more respect from my fellow users, or your soul matrixs are going to "feel it in the morning". Ummm, if you don't like talking about women, or are uncomfortable about me doing so, this isn't the place for you, ok

sorry, autodefenses.
edit on 6/22/2012 by justseth because: needed to add a few words

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Isn't your name spelled Sexh?(Se-tch) Or something funky like that?

I'm called Yixh of Alpha Orionis. When I came to earth it took me a while to understand how Humans introduce themselves, as well as understanding english, so it became IYixh, I-Yixh. I as in first person, and my name Yixh. This both became hard for others to pronounce and understand raising questions. So I adopted Ilyich. Old, wise and curious as all Orions are. Welcome Seth, starseed of???? I look forward to hearing your stories.
edit on 6/22/2012 by Ilyich because: I don't know where you're from how can I welcome you?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
O_0

This is a strange, and unusual thread. I like it.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Kat, I'll get to you questions in a little bit. Gotta calm down...rought day

Ilyitch, good to meet a fellow Orionion. I'm not originally from Orion, but I was classified as Orionion when I was attending the accadamies on Sirus. I fought hard to not be classified as such, because I'm actually originally from the Sion of Serapis, but they told me I had to because of how strong I was. But I became proud of it after I acheived the title "Servant of the Virocannas", and my armour had the six-pointed Sirian star on it (on the left pectoral) and the Orion symbol on the right..

And thanks BS. Needed a little compliment there...thx man.
edit on 6/22/2012 by justseth because: just more writting.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Woman from the universe ? all loving you ?
it seems you have been played by a trickster
demons can take many shapes and tell you many lies

did you ever try some dark magic ?
because this is weird .. you say you are Seth
and yet this is a demon name from hell not a god

Be careful of not going to far
next this seth can really possess you and you will end up eating someones face naked in the street

You even look like a Seth
did you make your appearence to look like him since you admire him ?

your mind is confuse .. another sign that you have been deceived by someone or something
many out there think they are him .. just make a search and you will find many lord seth on facebook

Maybe not to late for you to realise what is really happening in your life

edit on 6/22/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Well makes a change from the usual women bashing threads.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

We have a Poul Anderson with a penthouse bent. Light it up Seth.

You going to write more about Joan? If you're off planet, maybe some physical descriptions would help. Are ya human, or is this a bit of the Jame T. Kirk blue ladies like bow-chick-wow-wow?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I have, in my past; harbored youthful fantasies involving female hulk......Don't judge me, those delicious green thighs and massive....eyes..

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Hello Seth, I find this a highly enjoyable thread. I have a few questions.

1) Do you stick to humanoids?

2) What are your favorite qualities in women?

3) How do gender relations differ between Sirius and Earth?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by BS_Slayer
I have, in my past; harbored youthful fantasies involving female hulk......Don't judge me, those delicious green thighs and massive....eyes..

Mountains to climb?

Originally posted by Eidolon23
Hello Seth, I find this a highly enjoyable thread. I have a few questions.

1) Do you stick to humanoids?

2) What are your favorite qualities in women?

3) How do gender relations differ between Sirius and Earth?

Thanks.

4) Are there consistent preferable qualities? Extra limbs? Is the classification of "woman" all about the mechanics? What if "she" has an outy instead of an inny? Is that a deal breaker at the Spider Robinson bar?

edit on 22-6-2012 by SibylofErythrae because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join