It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six Months Till Doomsday?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by matty1053

Yeah,but a world doesnt collapse and die and another arise everytime our calendar reaches its end,like the mayans did...

Amonst other things,theres no way that the mayans could have known about the sun and planets passing through the center eliptic of the galaxy every several thousand years,which it does,from using only primitive earth bound observational methods,without outside intervention,most likely from an unearthly source...

Our solar system is going to pass through the galaxies center eliptic again and i'll give everyone just one choice to guess when that next unstoppable cyclic event will be,thats right,december 2012...

Unfortunately,whenever that happens,the planets are passed through a much more dense debris field and are bombarded by vastly more numerous amounts of comets and asteroids of all sizes than they usually are...

Galactic Center Earth Changes December 2012 > starseedbobs.blogspot.com...
edit on 30-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
No where in any ancient literature or records from the Maya or anyone else claim that 2012 is a dooms day. Its an end of a cycle. No more no less.
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Not true, there are prophecies that go along with that calendar in the various Codices that do state that the present world will end.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 6/22/2012 by defcon5 because: broke tags

Right but in which kind of way I think is what we should be looking at. I know it's been discussed at nasuem.

But the way in which this world transitions is probably more important than when. This much is for certain. And 6 months you say? Gawd I hope so, this eek of a existence is driving me batty. I need some of that change Obama promised.....so I can hop a city bus to the boonies.

Honestly like Christs return, there's no way modern man is going to have the exact type of folly pegged.

There are so many possibilities its tarded to thing you could peg one down. Thats why so many of these threads fail. The world could end in a number of ways unforeseen by us.
edit on 30-6-2012 by Kastogere because: woopsie

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The fact that all this Hoopla about 12.12.12. or 12.21.12. was mentioned by you is not just an assumption Of course this quantity of media on the subject will no doubt bring about panic from the ignorant and perpetuate panic in these people. Of course these people will cause harm and damage because of this. But of course, it's the perfect time to bring in a Savior is it not? Which COULD but may not result in a new world order.
But I doubt it will go that far. With similar results, I can ask for speculation on-->Has no one noticed that in remote places with no reports of Volcanic Activity in our lifetimes, in fact not for thousands of years, are now suddenly ' Heating up? ' ' Have become active? ' This has been going on for approximately the last 30 years & I've been to these places before and after. I cannot refute that these cold remote Northern communities are in fact having warmer temperatures that is vastly noticed. A City that once had a ' Dead Volcano. ' Never to become active. Well it became active. This City with temperatures of up to -64 *C & used to have cold fogs only as far back as 1986 no longer gets cold fogs, no longer gets much past -35 *C over the last 15 years, had an inactive volcano that has become active. It has begun spreading it's warmth quite extensively on all sides, East, West, North, & South of it's center. I would say on 12.12.12 that all manner of volcano's will erupt, opening tectonic plates, and bringing forth beings from below ground that will drain all electronic equipment, bringing us to live as those before us without any electricity. We will need to use our resources to survive. Most CITIES in particular will not survive this . The sky will stay red/grey for at least a decade leaving us all open to, " Being Controlled." By Elites who already know this will occur and for a price, basically your soul, will offer to help people survive beginning a new Monarchy or, " False Gods." But yes, the people who panic will lead themselves right into it believing they are righteous instead of ridiculed But good post
. Really makes one think about all the possibilities open to what can and what will happen in December of 2012. We are being conditioned even by scientists of whom narrate on the History Channel for example, to panic yet expect endless possibilities on what exactly to panic about. Leaving the World open to whatever plans actually arise from this. This enables any Governments, Churches, Corporations and Elitists to decide our fate as natural causes. I COULD say that and believe it. Is it any further a stretch on the imagination that E.T Aliens will bring our destruction which too many people already believe. So why panic when my guess is as good as any other one out there? Just saying. Thank you for your post. It is a lot of food for thought But hopefully less people will panic that what ' THEY ' believe it will

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I have been channeling Horus and O Siris for some time now.What I have learnt about december 2012 is that a 3rd density craft piramid shaped will come into our skys and be filmed.This film will then be spread across the globe for the benefit of humanity.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
There is no doom day.
End of the cycle is 2500year. If someone want to know what will happen on 2012 here is the link.

There will be a big change by 21 st December 2012. This change is occuring at a sub atomic level in the tachion field of earth, as the speed or frequency of these particles increases human D.N.A. is being effected on a genetic level.This is causing the so called junk D.N.A. to wake up and turn on one at a time changing us from a carbon 6 based lifeform into a silicon 9 based one. Don't believe me too far out ? Do your research you will be shocked !!!!!!
Excellent Website at
www.theresonanceproject.org...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join