It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where do you get your conspiracy news / information

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I routinely listen to WND Radio and Infowars.com
that is routinely breaking news no one else will touch. I also get coast 2 coast, Dr Stan and Dr. Bill Deagle on YouTube and I use to listen to Bob Chapman (RIP) and now he is gone I cant find anything worthy of filling the void in my news resources.
anyway check out mine and list me your sources so I can keep on top of the news...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

ATS, where else?

Youtube subscriptions are my secondary... if you see an interesting video from someone, sub them, and im up over 150 or so... I also dont sub MSM presstitutes except for AP... RT is a good one to sub too, they have atleast 3-4 channels

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Mainly I get news from my personal settings on Google News. But I also check out Natural Health News, Alternative News, Disinfo, Mother Jones, and AlterNet (although Alternet lately seems to be more and more Obama/Democrat-leaning).

I stay away from InfoWars, especially after going there for the first time and seeing the page being used by at least one of the writers as a pulpit for Corporatism.

If anyone else has some good sites that I can check out. Let me know.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
anyone like ManCow Muler >? listened to him a day or two ago and he was on Infowars today I think... sort of Alex Joniesh and I dont know - Mancow sort of seems like a Alex Jones Subscriber (same reports almost),

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I find, ATS has the news about 3 to 5 days earlier than my local news on secondary news, and even hours if not a day earlier on breaking important news.

And it's all about numbers, more people are able to share info here than my local news station, conspiracywise, ATS only, other sites normally lack links to validate claims, thus not worth my time. This site has had the users who are intelligent and hardworking about discovering facts. Yes we have our summertime fiction contests, but for the most part, I enjoy Ats more than any other site on the internet, if it's important it's here.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Uh...

I get my information from Above Top secret...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
AboveTopSecret.com and from there I read what interests me and that often sends me into reading other articles from the one I began reading and from there it is endless.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Only here, no interest in following the White Rabbit further.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
whatreallyhappened (Rivero), naked capitalism, blacklisted news, rense, zero hedge, global research, intelhub, alexander higgins, activist post are all good. I also check infowars, paul craig roberts, pakalert, dprogram, strike the root and information clearing house. Those are some of them. ATS is excellent too, of course !

I also keep a few foreign news sites and blogs on my favorites list. Good for balance and perspective- see what the rest of the world is seeing, particularly if it's a subject they have more immediate knowledge of. Many are far more reliable than they're sometimes given credit for.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
maybe I should have added AboveTopSecret to my list - about 30 years ago, I noticed I had a talent for multiple inputting - I was a navy radioman and we have several things we had to constantly monitor (in excess of 10) - and only doing one at a time now is like really boring - oh, I also have 2 TV's going as well so all in all I be listening to 2 - 4 things at the same time watching TV and Posting on AboveTopSecret and LetsRoll Forums...

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Here. Before It's News used to be good, but it's degenerated into eschatological ramblings from deranged Christians, for the most part. Rumor Mill News is also occasionally good, but can also have fundamentalist whackjobs.

Mayan Majix is a site I've been reading for probably seven years now, on and off. Their articles section has a lot of good stuff.

Occasionally when I'm really bored, I'll go to infowars.com, but Alex's degree of panic and sensationalism is annoying. Disclose.tv is occasionally interesting, but is usually just incoherent; the people there seem mentally ill, for the most part.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The library of Congress.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I get the conspiracy out of conflicting reports. I do like RT news and redicecreations.com..............coast to coast am has been kinda lame lately, they need some better stuff.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by avatard

Yea, I miss Art Bell's creative genus - nobody can fly a plane into Area51 or call in with a hot tip on the alien agenda and transmitter blows up like coast 2 coast Art Bell can.... excellent theater....

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I'm not tell'n,because well" you
all know why............ssssshhhhhh !

silence......I kill you.
edit on America/Chicagoam1530America/ChicagoFri, 22 Jun 2012 00:57:15 -05006 3057 by BrainGarden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by avatard

I'm not trying to single you out, but I have to respond to someone. They can't "offer better stuff" without it becoming more like Alex Jones. I mean, news is news, right? The truth might not be exciting, but we must take that or else put up with lies, exaggerations, and sensationalism, and that does nothing but confuse.

Information we get should be judged by its validity only. We cannot promote things based on how exciting they are. That will only lead to problems.

ETA: ATS is the only source I keep up with. I don't see how you guys can use YouTube as a source. It's so hard to sit and watch an entire video, knowing you have to wait until the end to know what's going on, and there may not be any links to sources, or it's just someone's opinion (if it's a personal channel). Those goons on YT also are often just looking for hits so they can make money.
edit on 22-6-2012 by daynight42 because: (no reason given)

join